Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
Sure Jan 🙄 I’m thinking it’s more like YOU forced her to take pictures in the community hallway of your section 8 apartment bc the inside of said apartment is a complete and utter pigsty.
that hallway is the new garage door

• Haha
Reactions: 28

flowers918

DING! DING! DING!

She did it because it was pointed out that Julian hasn’t had a party since his 1st Birthday & shes been dragged for her lack of any birthday celebrations for the kids.
Yup. The girls parties were manipulated into themes that she picked out with these companies just to tag them months too late and she had cake for Julian in a month early Aruba 😂 like everything is so off with her. And it’s so weird who shows up and who doesn't for these parties.
she can claim it’s for the school kids but why wouldn't her “best” friends go? Jessica has never attended anything in That party room yet she is “Auntie Tracy” to her daughter - makes no sense.
I hate to say this, but Julian had no idea what was going on. He was probably overstimulated and she does nothing to get on his level and help him through anything, explain anything to him etc.. all she does is scream at him across the room and Let him jump and run around so that Papa Maloney take scare of him she knows one hand sign (if that) it’s so screwed up and sad. This image of her taking him to these places all the time with her parents she thinks is making up for what he needs outside of the school he attends. It’s so sick and sad she needs to make an effort and work with him and his teachers and therapists (if he has any as she claims) and fucking HELP this child.
it’s going to get harder not easier.
She is not going to step up and change or do anything. But she is “GrEaT MOM” actually makes me so angry.

• Heart
  • Sad

DaimIt

VIP Member
nothing like a bunch of almost 40 year olds hanging out sans children , drinking from the bottle , in cheap summer clothes and red as hell because their Sicilian skin just isn't magical today.

• Haha
  • Heart

steinyheiny

VIP Member
View attachment 2222478View attachment 2222479Idk, girl your own Mama said you were “getting better” so even YOU don’t know what it take to BE A MOTHER.
Ok Trevor - show us you BEING a mother because from what I see - Tara is being a mother when she has them. You don’t even have custody of them. BEING a mother isn’t about raising a lady’s man or being out drunk. Being a mother is there to kiss boo boos, read stories, educate, discipline, self sacrifice. BEING a mother is waking up in the middle of the night because the kids are scared of the dark. It’s not glamorous and kids are not accessories.

And she needs to stop reiterating lines from real housewives. This is like the 4th or 5th time she has used a line from that show.

• Angry
  • Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Translation: I will
Translation: I will always resent the 3 children I was fortunate enough to have without needing rounds and rounds of IVF. Without suffering one or multiple miscarriages. She has no clue how fucking lucky she is and she’s out here shitting on it every single chance she gets. She is shit and continues to prove it.

• Sad
  • Heart

bh3121

I wonder if it bothers her after all of her plastic surgery she still has the worst body and ugliest face in the group

• Haha

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
Imagine partying and posting pics of yourself having a grand old time while your supposed best friend just lost her father. Like have a little decency and tone it down for the sake of your friend. I’m not saying she can’t be out having fun or whatever but your friends world just shattered and you’re out there acting like it’s business as usual. What a trashy group of friends.
if my best friends parent just died i would drop everything and be there. Not saying everyone has to do this but i certainly would not be able to be out drinking and partying when i know my best friends heart is broken.

Maskas64

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230525_072531_Instagram.jpg
I hope this girl is trolling....looks like she needs an eye exam before a boob consultation if she's serious.

• Haha

Bencinii14

Lmfao guys so like 12 years ago Corey added me on fb cause we had a few mutuals but we never talked and I forgot I had him on fb and today is my birthday and I wake up to a birthday message from Corey 😂😂😂😂 so random

• Haha
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Nevermind I guess I'm smarter than I thought.....

Hahahahahahaha
Lol her reel is so silly. A coffee Company should be sending their coffee to people who actually drink it. That reel she made took 10 seconds. Sniff sniff, pause, sip from the "full and scolding hot" cup full of air. Wow, tracy; Bravo. 🙄

My kid did a better 3 minute video on making his birthday cake 😂😂 introduced me and all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

notfriends

Chatty Member
She could have just gone quietly to pay her respects. Didn’t need to post TWO fucking stories about it on social media and now she wants to fight someone to defend that she’s a good friend of his?! Tracy, the wake was Friday and the funeral was Saturday. His good friends were there with his family and his MOM. Keep his mom outta your mouth.

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
In May Tracy had 9 instagram feed posts of her kids the entire month… she now has 10 feed posts/reels to cover “Christmas MDW”. priorities.

ma’am you are 35, no one our age does 9 instagram posts about 1 weekend. Stop acting 17. loser.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

notfriends

Chatty Member
Not defending her but it’s extremely expensive on the jersey shore for a home so if her parents have one why can’t she enjoy. My parents own a shore house and I’m down there all summer and I’m 37. This narrative sounds like y’all are a little jealous you don’t have shore houses to go to 🤷🏼‍♀️
You need to go back and read. The comment was regarding Tracy calling it HER home. If you know anything then you know Tracy ALWAYS calls it HER shore house with the purpose of making people believe she owns some or all of it. Not once EVER have the words “my parents” shore house come out of her mouth. Now, if you go around claiming your parents shore house is YOUR shore house just like Tracy then maybe you can find her while you’re at YOUR shore house and hangout! Do you have anyone you can leave your kids with? I’m sure you got that covered.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
Oh, now we’re doing out word condolences about this kid? Couldn’t be bothered to go to the actual services as it interrupted her party time.

• Angry
  • Wow

KH523

Chatty Member
She shoulda changed her last name to Desperado instead of Dimarco. These videos and selfies of herself get more cringe every day. She has absolutely no sex appeal

• Haha