Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
I see she’s in her bent-over position again. Tracy, baby girl, you’re still a big woman no matter how you stand. Give it up already.
And the visible hip dips still 🫠🫠🫠
---
Yessss bc I’m sure your friends who you’ve known for 20 years still constantly DEBATE you over this. Probably bc that’s only as far as your intellectual debate capacity would allow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

notfriends

Chatty Member
For the love of God, party SILENTLY today!!! If none of you pieces of shit are going to be there for your friend than stay quiet. Don’t post yourselves laughing, dancing and drinking out of respect for your mourning friend. Not one fucking brain between them all to realize how horrible their actions are. The problem is they care more about “look at me” “look what I’m doing” to not post partying pics today. SELFISH BITCHES! Sometimes it takes an event like this to realize who your real friends are, who know your “rIdE oR DiEs” are! Julie this is yours!!!!

notfriends

Chatty Member
She got her roots done. But she left that part out.

Imagine a single mom of three spending an entire week getting fat transfers, lip injections, cheek injections, Botox probably everywhere on her face, fake nails, pedicure, hair dyed, hair styled, and god knows what else because she only shows us what she wants. HOW????? How the fuck does a single mom of 3 have the time, money, energy, etc. and all this for 1 weekend to party? If I was Corey I would cancel!!!! Sorry not sorry.

bergencountycnty

WHOSE GOT THE OG FARKASS SCREEN SHOTS WITH THE PHOTO SHOPPING?!
I’ve got someone who’s gonna expose them!!!!

LETS FCKING GO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
She’s stuck? Didn’t she just post herself driving her SUV down a highway? What a lazy bum.
Yea her 2012 parents Nissan filled to the brim with junk, just like her apartment. No way she could haul stuff. It’s giving v much Leah from Teen Mom vibes with the crap falling all over Addie and the twins 🤣
---
Awwww hell naw y’all. It’s party time. How long ago was his birthday?!?!? Just admit you’re doing it for the gram at this point. Thank heavens for the Eps who have an up to date calendar

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
It looks like Joey junior was getting close to Danielle. Always with his arm around her.
“Forcing him to like us” baby girl, he don’t like you…. He had you and like everyone else, he headed for the hill…. But he seems comfy with your babysitter though.

• Haha

bergencountycnty

Does someone want to tell testicle Tracy that most doctors will actually tell you you’re NOT suppose to have the same body at 35 that you had at 18, it’s biologically not realistic in MOST cases. She’s given birth 3 times by some sick miraculous situation….and wants to do absolutely NOTHING to work towards her pre baby body Bc uh ir wasn’t her 18 year old body and that’s not ever going to be enough for her. She doesn’t want her pre baby body she wants her child size body… she ate, drank, drugged, smoked and abused herself to the body she had post Cory. She has never attempted a healthy diet and exercise regimen, never used sun block or a skincare routine. She’s so proud she washes her face with soap or whatever but she then gets 50 procedures to “fix it”. Maybe if you idk went to a DERMATOLOGIST not dr fckass she could work towards reversing some of that hideous sun damage. (I’m older by a few months and def didn’t do my best in my youth, tanned etc but my god she looks 10+ years older!) she’s no doubt going to end up with skin cancer and when they have to cut chunks off her face and chest filler isn’t going to fix it.
She’s had all of these procedures discounted no less and has done NO aftercare which is a sin. So many women would sell a kidney to be afforded the opportunity she has had and it’s deplorable how she’s used them up like every man has used her up and thrown her away. She deserves everything she gets….herpes, another loser husband, an infection…whatever.
Also

since you’re reading this you hapless troll

BRUSH YOUR CHEAP AF EXTENSIONS. Just Bc you belong under a bridge doesn’t mean you can’t brush that Tangled mangled mess. If you can fuck youself in the shower 37 times you can run a brush through your hair.

• Haha
  • Heart

KH523

Chatty Member
B/W the orange skin and huge gross lips, she looks like a muppet. A woman with 3 kids in her mid thirties and the highlight of her memorial day weekend is still partying at the Jersey Shore. There’s a reason why the show Jersey Shore changed to Jersey Shore Family vacation, because the whole cast grew up and wants their S/O and kids present. She says her kids are always by her side but they weren’t even with her on mothers day and what makes it worse is that her mom is such an enabler. Her and her parents are such white trash.

• Haha

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
What is her fucking obsession with men needing to dress a certain way? Why does a male have to be macho and wear timbs and sweat pants?

Tracy, you really should not be giving advice on what men should be wearing. Focus on yourself and your Photoshop, you worthless thot.
For someone has zero fashion sense she really shouldn't be talking. 😂
---
That sounds delightful!!!!!!
It was!! Hubby wasn't home, it was just me, Netflix, all the weeeed my heart wanted. It was truly glorious and much needed. Recommended 10/10 😂

• Heart

Jerseygrl84

VIP Member
How is she healing after causing the pain in the first place? what? If she was an adult, no one would know what's going on in her life. No one knew shit from Corey cause he doesn't talk about it. Tracy is over here making it her entire personality. I just don't see how she can heal from something she ultimately caused.
You can’t heal when you’re the problem and the only things you’ve changed is your outward appearance.

Steph and Mark messed her up so emotionally somehow. She never had it rough like Corey with parents being ill. She has no idea what struggling is because she’s been bailed out of everything in her life and never been held accountable.

• Heart

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
I actually love to laugh at how invested everyone gets on some random chick who legit has no influence on their own lives it’s like a real life US weekly
I love how you actually love to laugh at how invested everyone gets on some random chick who legit has no influence on their own lives it’s like a real life US weekly…yet here you are. You took the time to join this page, read up, and comment and keep commenting 🤡.

• Haha