Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remi85

VIP Member
I thought I would start this recap with the short recap that @ktrost621 wrote. It all holds true and sums up our favorite hippo whale pretty well:

Confirmed- affordable housing
Confirmed- usher’s syndrome
Confirmed- she is still a hot mess that neglects her kids.
Confirmed- botched surgery

This past weekend was a Tracy weekend with the kids. She played MoM oF ThE WeEk and went to SKylaaaahhhh’s and JadaKiss play. Poor Jayden was in an extremely short dress, but thankfully the birther (or Gigi dressed her) and put shorts underneath. But don’t fret, Tracy still went out that Friday night to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Once the play was over, she was waddling herself out to the restaurant! Remember, she can’t help it when her friends have birthdays. Saturday, she went to a wedding with Ma and Pops. Girl loves herself an open bar at a wedding. Crazy to think how Ms. Anti Love is always going to weddings. Oh, she knows the cousin of the sisters, brothers’ best friend, she must attend! No SoBeR SunDaY posts this weekend, instead she made someone’s passing about her. I cannot wait for Karma to find the address to her affordable housing. Also, why hasn’t Sammy mentioned his passing? She’s living her best life in the Caribbean and not one story, post, mention that a “close” friend of hers and Tracy’s passed away. Really makes you think how close they were. I mean, just the pictures Tracy shared alone – still married and pregnant with Jayden. Tell us you lost touch with this man, without telling us. Tell us how you want sympathy and attention by making a post…

Julian’s birthday was last weekend (he was with his father and celebrated) but I guess Tracy forgot. She didn’t even post on his actual birthday, May 13th. She waited for Mother’s Day to post (May 14). I know math is hard for Tracy (3under3, 24/7, etc) but his birthday is May 13th, regardless of whether it falls on Mother’s Day or not. Aunt Danielle bought Julian a switch but nothing from his birther. No cake, candles, presents, party. And she wasn’t even upset she missed his birthday, OR Mother’s Day with her kids. OOOOHHH That’s right.. she was out getting her hip dips fixed and needed to recover. DUH!!! Plastic surgery trumps Skylar, Jayden and Julian. At least Jayden and Julian can trauma bond over their mother missing their birthdays bc she chose to have elective surgery.

This upcoming weekend, she is “kid free” but when isn’t she?! But it’s also Memorial Day Weekend. Prepare for tons of bikini pictures, and her being a sloppy, drunken mess. Hopefully we will get some Tray In The Wild pictures and truly see how botched she is. And like @queeniefoofoo said, Rain or Shine, it’s always THOTin time!!

Happy Tattling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Don’t know if anyone saw another post trying to convince the world no one knows her life by what she post. First of all a 5th grader can figure her out and when she is out in the Wild there are people on here that have seen her behavior so Tracyville please stop your shit. You’re a predictable MF’er…
A Year in the life of Tracy’s Social Media trail (it took me a while to type this out because I had to go back into the comments and graze through)

January
- Talks about new year, same Tracy.
- “Plans” Skylar’s birthday by looking for people to give her shit for free

February
- Skylar’s birthday, some narcissistic length paragraph about how she’s amazed by Skylar
- “Cryptic” posts about a boyfriend and simultaneously saying she hates Valentine’s Day, makes a post about Skylar & Jayden and how they’re all she needs for Galentine’s Day. Post about Julian being the only “man” in her life.
- Get’s flowers from dad, says they’re from admire.

March
- Makes off handed comments about Gene because it’s Corey’s birthday month & the anniversary of Gene’s passing
- Prepares for St. Patrick’s day, reminds everyone she’s part Irish.
- Attends St. Pat’s parade kids run around like feral animals, while her dad chases after them
- Makes 1 post about starting to plan for Julian’s birthday
- Annual Aruba Trip if spring break falls in this month

April
- Makes comments about getting ready for MDW
- Looks for more handout for non existent birthday party for Julian
- If Annual Aruba trip happens, Julian’s birthday is celebrated, Jayden’s too (depending on what happened around the non existent party for Jayden
- Gets pissed at Corey for working during Jewish holiday, makes bunch of “cryptic” comments about 4 days a month

May
- Reminds everyone that MDW is “her Christmas”
- Talks about how this will be the best summer ever for the kids
- BMI, Tanz and Cuz make their regularly scheduled programming from MDW until Halloween
- “Advertises” for Powerboat Matt’s company to secure a boat for FCove
- Makes Mother’s Day appearance at school
- Makes Mother’s Day post about how Julian was born on Mother’s Day, and acknowledges birthday. No party. Birthday paragraph once again about herself.

June
- Posts about the amazing school year the kids had, while patting herself on the back
- Says it will be the best summer of their lives, asks people for ideas of what to do with them.
- Shares video of FCove and how she can’t wait to be there
- Shows up to kids stepping ups in offensive outfits in hopes that Corey will notice.

July
-
Has been to FCove, Tiki and Jenk.
- Has gotten into fight with Tanz or Cuz.
- Makes 4 days a month comment to compensate for being out from Friday to Sunday.
- Rare sighting of kids, still not best summa of their lives

August
- Has now been to FCove almost every weekend she is child free including weekends she is not
- Has made up with Tanz or Cuz in order to use them
- Almost the end of summer, does one activity with the kids and shows visible dread the entire time
- Julie comes out of hiding for an appearance
- “Plans” Jayden’s birthday party
- Weird video montage of the summer with the kids
September
- Jayden’s birthday barely acknowledged by Tracy
- Procedure that requires just enough time to heal for Tracy’s birthday
- Kids go back to school, comments about doing it all by herself with no help.
October
- Planning to go out for Halloween
- BMI’s bday bash
- Not talking to Tanz or Cuz over something petty
- Still nothing for Jayden’s birthday & pathetic excuse to follow.
- Counts down to birthday month
- planning Thot outfit for own birthday
- advertises boudoir shoot with Marla
- Kicks off her seasonal photoshoots of aesthetically pleasing family pictures with trip to the pumpkin patch
- Flavor of the season has made their appearance

November
- Goes all out for own birthday for full week
- Kicks off holiday season with obligatory Tracy and Kids thanksgiving picture
- Flavor of the season is still around
- cryptic posts of her at said crib
- does said boudoir shoot with Marla

December
- Obligated Christmas pictures
- most we’ve seen of kids all year
- comment about the elf and how she’s forgotten to move it
- flavor of the season still around but they’ve broken up twice already
- Annual Rockettes show
- Annual question what she should get the kids
- Fake celebrates NYE with the kids

through the year
- standing hair appointments where she denies she has extensions then back walks
- multiple trips to Farkas
- multiple cosmetic procedures
- regularly scheduled comments about 4 days a month
- random weddings where she knows the bride but not really
- Color Themes. So. Many. Color. Themes.😳

Wash rinse repeat for the following year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

misstwinkie

Chatty Member
I know someone had pointed out her ass looked like rikishi 💀 so please be warned of the following gifs.

When I saw her “ass” shaking this is all I could think of 😭❓⁉🤣

1685486132476.gif
1685491550934.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
IMG_0464.jpeg
IMG_0465.jpeg
Idk, girl your own Mama said you were “getting better” so even YOU don’t know what it take to BE A MOTHER.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
Trash- this is absolutely disgusting! I’m sure his mom doesn’t even know who you are. Sorry Trevor I’m walking my dog, enjoying my furlough (it’s a mandatory PTO…wait you would have to understand how a job works first) I’m not sitting in a bar right now, making someone else’s death about me. If that was my brother I would be out hunting her ass. Come to Chicago Tracy this isn’t fake NJ gangster, it’s a lifestyle here.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

laceyincali

VIP Member
Joey- how does it feel banging a z-list reality villain who doesn’t take care of her kids and talks shit about her children’s father? Oh and Steph talked badly about Corey’s deceased father?
He doesn’t care! He gets blow jobs and ass without having to do anything. No dinners, gifts, IG posts…she is every fuckboy’s dream. She will FOURever be a side chick. Hell, she was her own husband’s side chick 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

gm14

Is this Little Joey? Posted in the NJ "Are We Dating The Same Guy?" facebook group

IMG_6720.jpeg
IMG_6721.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

valeriaalexandra0886

Chatty Member
Tracy- thanks for letting Tattle consume and ruin your day once again.
Tattle- 1 fucking million
Tracy-0

I enjoyed my day off with my best friend and God daughter while you spiraled because someone called you out for being the narcissistic horrible person you are. Get a job, get custody of your kids, read the Bible and find Jesus. Thanks for having my back ladies- I appreciate it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
What is her fucking obsession with men needing to dress a certain way? Why does a male have to be macho and wear timbs and sweat pants?

Tracy, you really should not be giving advice on what men should be wearing. Focus on yourself and your Photoshop, you worthless thot.
Meanwhile her son spent the first 4 years of his life in his sister’s leggings 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
20230608_202121.jpg

Look back at what?! A flat pancake looking ass? Just cause you're wide doesn't mean there's an ass there. Just a straight line down your back. 🥞

• Haha
  • Sick

jiminsjams

I just want to point out to trash bag what good professional lip fillers look like and how good it looks to be transparent about using filler. I love olivia and shes everything tracy wishes she could be
Screenshot_20230601_132028_Instagram.jpg

On a side note, long time lurker, and first time poster to this thread. So glad there is one on this garbage human. Couldn't stand Tracy in the jersylicious days and I still can't stand her now

• Heart
Reactions: 37

laceyincali

VIP Member
I’ve never seen somebody as old as her with that many kids and no job get so excited about MDW. Do they not realize what they actually look like when they post club pics every week??

IMG_7865.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37