Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ispy007Dani

Chatty Member
Not defending her but it’s extremely expensive on the jersey shore for a home so if her parents have one why can’t she enjoy. My parents own a shore house and I’m down there all summer and I’m 37. This narrative sounds like y’all are a little jealous you don’t have shore houses to go to 🤷🏼‍♀️
And here comes the “new member” hi Tray 🫶
We are jealous .. she is a beautiful put together entrepreneur who is the best mom ever and enjoys the shore house. She deserves it after all her hard work and parenting.. she needs the break.. I wish I was her 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

tired24/7/365

Chatty Member
Tracy likes to throw it in Tara’s face she’s never had children as revenge for being put in her place and being told she’s a shitty mother. Tara told her the truth and in typical Tracy fashion she had to hurt Tara the only way she could. It kills Tracy that Tara has her number

• Heart
Reactions: 35

bh3121

I was the original poster. I do live in this area at the Jersey Shore (Monmouth County) and my husband and I have a beautiful home in one of the beach towns as do my family members. I am in no way, shape, or form, jealous of her or anyone else, especially her. Also, not knocking anyone who spends time with their family. My family is always together. My point in posting it is she has no job or money and always acts she is so rich and it’s her beach house, while begging for free stuff all over the place. Just like when she was saying she had a custom home built when it’s an affordable housing apartment. Again, AH is for people who have a job and need it, but she acts like it’s the Ritz. That was the point of my post; she tried to flex, but there’s nothing to flex about.
Not defending her but it’s extremely expensive on the jersey shore for a home so if her parents have one why can’t she enjoy. My parents own a shore house and I’m down there all summer and I’m 37. This narrative sounds like y’all are a little jealous you don’t have shore houses to go to 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Teafor1

Guess her good friend that died wasn’t good enough, she didn’t attend the wake. Getting drunk & sloppy was more of a priority.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

laceyincali

VIP Member
The fact that you’re ignorant enough to say “nOt dEfeNDiNG hEr” then proceed to defend her, followed by claiming to be 37 but calling other adults ‘jealous’ is all we need to know. Girl bye go take your grown ass to your parents shore house 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
It’s been an entire week since Julie’s dad died and Tracy hasn’t gone to be with her friend. Instead she’s been living her life partying all weekend, and then all week (what single mom of 3 with no help parties on a Wednesday?!), getting procedures, tanning for the weekend, and she’s about to party again all weekend. Just totally unaffected by her “best” friend losing a parent. When Tracy says she’s “UNBOTHERED” 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 this is what she’s talking about. Completely unbothered that her BFF lost her dad. Unbothered by what her friend is going through right now. It’s not her so she doesn’t care. BUUTTTTTT if Mr. Clean had fallen over and died last weekend and one of her friends didn’t run to her side Tracy would roast that friend so fast and so hard on Instagram. The amount of stories about loyalty and friendship would max out all her stories on Instagram. She’s already done it over less (Tiny Tom and Cuzzin Antcoholic). I really hope this is what it takes for Julie to wake the fuck up and hopefully some others in this group take sides because this girl is Trash!
Julie and Tracy are not close like that (if they ever were) and it shows. Tracy doesn’t work & yet it was Sammy who was babysitting very obviously into said kid’s bedtime and that kid is very obviously extremely comfortable with her. Even that time Julie was messaged by someone from Tattle, she was very generic in her response.

@Jerseygrl84 her parents did not want to be on television and they felt she could marry someone other than Jewish. They wanted her to marry someone like from their country club. She put it out there on the show for everyone to hear…she is the biggest jerk off.
Yeahhhhh no, that’s the TV version Tracy wants everyone to believe. She’s asking for the truth truth because for Gigi to even call Tracy out and bring up how Tracy’s mom was feeling in all of this and Tracy can barely cry about it but at the same time yell at her making it seem like Gigi was about to blow up the real truth….. you know it was something way deeper than TV & “Corey being Jewish”…. There wasn’t a single uncle, cousin, grandfather, or anybody from her family that stepped in to walk her to the point that Gene offered to, and honestly it didn’t even make for “great TV” because it speaks volumes to who Tracy is that NOBODY in her family stepped in. We’ve all seen the videos where dads aren’t at the wedding and the mother stepped in or brother(s) have stepped in, or the grandpa stepped in, or the uncle…. Someone from the Bride’s family steps in, and Tracy had NOBODY. She’s asking for the real real tea on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure you are all here to trash talk another women but I’m the pathetic one.
Youre apart of this group too, girl..you aren't better than any of us and vice versa. Stay if you want to talk about Tracy. Leave if you dont.. its just that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 32