Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ktrost621

Chatty Member
The only post I see is the chlamydia one. Anyone have the other post that people are reporting?

Need some more details on Little Joey and the women he ghosted.

Reactions: 5

Nana69

Catfishin trayway style
But seriously what's that under her eye in the 2nd photo?!? she's a disgusting piece of shit but the first photo is doable if you're not a nasty c√nt👏👏👏 And I thought her hair NEVER gets frizzy?!?!? 🙄🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

Nana69

Question. I reported her posts from my one acct and i can’t see them on either. Does that mean if she ever blocks me I’ll be blocked on both accts?
I don't think so, I was blocked on one and made another and somehow I made it to where( added that finsta to my other finsta 🙌😬👏👏👏😭) I can click on my photo and switch to my other one?!?!!💖💕💕

Simiauci

VIP Member
These convince me more & more that it is a man - manly features- severely sun damaged skin has aged it beyond its years even it’s mannerisms are masculine.
It looks like an aged old leather bag - imagine spending all that money on questionable surgery to end up with a face like that
Plus the fact that she never wears sunglasses, real sunglasses, is the best way to developing cataracts or AMD.

Reactions: 4