Tracy DiMarco #115 Pancake Paula & the Butcher Doctor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I would start this recap with the short recap that @ktrost621 wrote. It all holds true and sums up our favorite hippo whale pretty well:

Confirmed- affordable housing
Confirmed- usher’s syndrome
Confirmed- she is still a hot mess that neglects her kids.
Confirmed- botched surgery

This past weekend was a Tracy weekend with the kids. She played MoM oF ThE WeEk and went to SKylaaaahhhh’s and JadaKiss play. Poor Jayden was in an extremely short dress, but thankfully the birther (or Gigi dressed her) and put shorts underneath. But don’t fret, Tracy still went out that Friday night to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Once the play was over, she was waddling herself out to the restaurant! Remember, she can’t help it when her friends have birthdays. Saturday, she went to a wedding with Ma and Pops. Girl loves herself an open bar at a wedding. Crazy to think how Ms. Anti Love is always going to weddings. Oh, she knows the cousin of the sisters, brothers’ best friend, she must attend! No SoBeR SunDaY posts this weekend, instead she made someone’s passing about her. I cannot wait for Karma to find the address to her affordable housing. Also, why hasn’t Sammy mentioned his passing? She’s living her best life in the Caribbean and not one story, post, mention that a “close” friend of hers and Tracy’s passed away. Really makes you think how close they were. I mean, just the pictures Tracy shared alone – still married and pregnant with Jayden. Tell us you lost touch with this man, without telling us. Tell us how you want sympathy and attention by making a post…

Julian’s birthday was last weekend (he was with his father and celebrated) but I guess Tracy forgot. She didn’t even post on his actual birthday, May 13th. She waited for Mother’s Day to post (May 14). I know math is hard for Tracy (3under3, 24/7, etc) but his birthday is May 13th, regardless of whether it falls on Mother’s Day or not. Aunt Danielle bought Julian a switch but nothing from his birther. No cake, candles, presents, party. And she wasn’t even upset she missed his birthday, OR Mother’s Day with her kids. OOOOHHH That’s right.. she was out getting her hip dips fixed and needed to recover. DUH!!! Plastic surgery trumps Skylar, Jayden and Julian. At least Jayden and Julian can trauma bond over their mother missing their birthdays bc she chose to have elective surgery.

This upcoming weekend, she is “kid free” but when isn’t she?! But it’s also Memorial Day Weekend. Prepare for tons of bikini pictures, and her being a sloppy, drunken mess. Hopefully we will get some Tray In The Wild pictures and truly see how botched she is. And like @queeniefoofoo said, Rain or Shine, it’s always THOTin time!!

Happy Tattling

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
I thought I would start this recap with the short recap that @ktrost621 wrote. It all holds true and sums up our favorite hippo whale pretty well:

This past weekend was a Tracy weekend with the kids. She played MoM oF ThE WeEk and went to SKylaaaahhhh’s and JadaKiss play. Poor Jayden was in an extremely short dress, but thankfully the birther (or Gigi dressed her) and put shorts underneath. But don’t fret, Tracy still went out that Friday night to celebrate a friend’s birthday. Once the play was over, she was waddling herself out to the restaurant! Remember, she can’t help it when her friends have birthdays. Saturday, she went to a wedding with Ma and Pops. Girl loves herself an open bar at a wedding. Crazy to think how Ms. Anti Love is always going to weddings. Oh, she knows the cousin of the sisters, brothers’ best friend, she must attend! No SoBeR SunDaY posts this weekend, instead she made someone’s passing about her. I cannot wait for Karma to find the address to her affordable housing. Also, why hasn’t Sammy mentioned his passing? She’s living her best life in the Caribbean and not one story, post, mention that a “close” friend of hers and Tracy’s passed away. Really makes you think how close they were. I mean, just the pictures Tracy shared alone – still married and pregnant with Jayden. Tell us you lost touch with this man, without telling us. Tell us how you want sympathy and attention by making a post…

Julian’s birthday was last weekend (he was with his father and celebrated) but I guess Tracy forgot. She didn’t even post on his actual birthday, May 13th. She waited for Mother’s Day to post (May 14). I know math is hard for Tracy (3under3, 24/7, etc) but his birthday is May 13th, regardless of whether it falls on Mother’s Day or not. Aunt Danielle bought Julian a switch but nothing from his birther. No cake, candles, presents, party. And she wasn’t even upset she missed his birthday, OR Mother’s Day with her kids. OOOOHHH That’s right.. she was out getting her hip dips fixed and needed to recover. DUH!!! Plastic surgery trumps Skylar, Jayden and Julian. At least Jayden and Julian can trauma bond over their mother missing their birthdays bc she chose to have elective surgery.

This upcoming weekend, she is “kid free” but when isn’t she?! But it’s also Memorial Day Weekend. Prepare for tons of bikini pictures, and her being a sloppy, drunken mess. Hopefully we will get some Tray In The Wild pictures and truly see how botched she is. And like @queeniefoofoo said, Rain or Shine, it’s always THOTin time!!

Happy Tattling

beautiful recap, it read like a messed up fairy tale 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A girl that barely drinks coffee promoting coffee lmaoo
---
Same faces as her sex toys promotion
I see she’s in her bent-over position again. Tracy, baby girl, you’re still a big woman no matter how you stand. Give it up already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Yea she didn’t drink any coffee in the mug. But you know what, if some stupid company wants to fail to vet their participants and waste money on a poor post, so be it

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Happy Tattling

Great recap !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A girl that barely drinks coffee promoting coffee lmaoo
---
Same faces as her sex toys promotion
This video made me laugh out loud. How hard she sucked her stomach in when she took a sip. She also did this weird thing with her back bahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish I was tech savvy enough to dub the "i don't even drink coffee....if I'm drinking coffee it's decaf" over that video 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Great recap! She keeps bending like that she is going to have curvature of the spine. What a hot mess. #tracyville

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.