Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Tracy,
Take notes from Alexa on how to be a big girl when it comes to divorce. Especially when there’s children involved.
IMG_0277.png
IMG_0278.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
Oh, ok Tracy
What the fuck?
Is she not the same person who sat in the car while the kids played in the park?
Is she not the same person that would post on Facebook looking for a “last minute” babysitter?
Is she not the same person who sits in a park and drinks with her mom while the kids run around?
Is she not the same person who lets the kids run a muck in a back alley surgeon's office while she gets whatever done to her?
Is she not the same person who walked on a treadmill one time while the kids played at the park?

It’s cute to personalize kid’s stuff, but the reality of this world is that you can’t.

Reality, her kids are easy targets, if someone wanted to, they could just by how and what she posts… it took her a very long time to blur out locations of the kids schools.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I will gladly and enjoy it while you sit here
---

Not new actually been here for a minute 😂😂😂
---

I also didn’t realize the word jealousy had an age limit I have met a lot of so called grown women who act like children. Don’t be mad you live in the middle of nowhere American and don’t get to enjoy our beaches.
If you had been here for a “minute” you would understand the context. It’s not that she can’t enjoy her parents shore house.. it’s that she runs around with her nose in the air acting like she works so hard and has it all, meanwhile she literally has nothing. No desirable qualities, no assets, no real friends, no custody of her kids, and most of all, no shame!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Just because you birthed them, doesn’t make you a mother.
Its sad that on select days those kids get actual love and parental guidance from their aunt. Who, get this, doesn't need to birth children to treat them with love and respect.
Tracy wants so bad to have the title of HOT SINGLE MOM. She is far from that. Being a mom is working multiple jobs to keep yourself afloat. Being a mom is putting yourself last bc your kids come ffirst.being a mom is canceling plans, staying home with your kids when they need mom.
Show me where Tracy you gave up a second of your time to spend with those kids. Show me where you stopped posting to social media and was actually in the moment. Show me where you get on the ground and play with your kids. Do you chase them around the playground? What about arts and crafts? Do you ever let them color or paint or make anything from their heart? Do you cook with them? Do you clean with them? Do you give them those 5 extra minutes just bc you missed them? What was that? No. Color me surprised 🙄

I just want to add that my father didn't need to raise us kids as his own. He could have kept the step dad title or his name when it came to us kids. Yet that man stepped up when he met my mom and raised us little heathens as his own and still continues to drop everything for us. That's a parent, Tracy. You're a friend / distant cousin to those three kids. You don't deserve the title of mom

• Heart

notfriends

Chatty Member
Guess her good friend that died wasn’t good enough, she didn’t attend the wake. Getting drunk & sloppy was more of a priority.
That’s disgusting that she posted this guy multiple times on her stories. Made a permanent post for her feed, wrote out an entire paragraph of me, me, me and then entertained 300 people sending their condolences to this piece of shit and she didn’t go to his wake?! She’s trash. Disgusting trash. She’s a horrible person. I don’t understand how anyone can be friends with her.

• Haha

AntiBS

I don’t need to I work full time job and just simply enjoy spending time with them 🤷🏼‍♀️ enjoy your boring life
---

Again I am Not stupid I understand what this page is about and why we are all here, yes it’s not her house and she should state it’s her parents ( again they are costly and they worked hard for it) however it just seems like everyone wants to hate that her kids get to be down on the shore with their grandparents. My parents beg for us to come down and see them and spend time at the shore
So.... I rarely comment BUT... you really annoyed me with your remarks about where any of us live, or our "jealousy".

Obviously you really dont know why we are here because if you did you would understand that none of us begrudge anyone having a shore house or going to enjoy it. Speaking for myself... I dont live in the middle of America, actually Im in Morris County. I dont work either and can visit my friends down in Avalon or LBI. So what?

As a matter of fact, please take your shitty attitude, your beyond pathetic comments, and that friggin emoji and have a grand ole time down the shore. While down there, take a good look at yourself. Maybe you will see that you have more in common with Trashy than you thought!

• Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
I will gladly and enjoy it while you sit here
---

Not new actually been here for a minute 😂😂😂
---

I also didn’t realize the word jealousy had an age limit I have met a lot of so called grown women who act like children. Don’t be mad you live in the middle of nowhere American and don’t get to enjoy our beaches.
Bitch I live in Malibu

• Haha
  • Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
“My kids aren’t dumb enough”. Right. Until they’re not. “Your mom is in trouble, she told me to come get you, I’m her friend, etc etc”
---
“Hurry we don’t have much time kids!” Right. Kids will be kids you dumb ass.
Says the person who sat outside a playground in her car while the three kids played.
Tracy is prime target for stealing kids, she's never with them!

• Angry
‘Lil Joe is back again
And a new Memorial Day face
I know this is Horrible...but she really is not a pretty girl..I don't understand how she can look at herself and think that she is attractive and sexy.. her behavior yesterday with the drinking was off the charts.. Her parents are absolute trash letting her behavior be acceptable.. Yes, I am from the next town over from where she lives and I do not know one 35 1/2 year old mother who acts like this.. Now it's just absolutely heartbreaking to watch all this... My heart breaks for her children. My heart breaks for Tracy because she truly is mentally ill and an unfit parent who doesn't have anyone who loves her enough to have an intervention.. Her friends are completely ignoring her behavior which makes them assholes !!!

• Heart

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Corey lives rent-free in her head and stays in her mouth 24/7.

And to the comment she made claiming she works…nobody is able to post 75 memes in one day with a job. Nobody’s buying your bullshit you psychopath.
Hes her husband when she wants to praise herself for doing basic shit, and he's her ex dead beat when she needs to play up the "single mom zero party days" narrative. Comical. Bitch should be a comedian

• Haha
  • Heart

laceyincali

VIP Member
A girl that barely drinks coffee promoting coffee lmaoo
---
Same faces as her sex toys promotion
I see she’s in her bent-over position again. Tracy, baby girl, you’re still a big woman no matter how you stand. Give it up already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

NoseyRosie2000

Chatty Member
The creepy way she smiles is sending me. Imagine driving by and seeing this grown ass adult taking videos of herself smiling acting like someone else is making her smile when it’s all fabricated 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30