Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigi0380

VIP Member
I’ve never seen somebody as old as her with that many kids and no job get so excited about MDW. Do they not realize what they actually look like when they post club pics every week??

View attachment 2196393

Shes so excited to celebrate this weekend like a drunken whore, but we have yet to see her throw her king,ace, main man, whatever the hell her nicknames for him are a birthday party. She made sure to get plenty of procedures done this week FOR HERSELF along with multiple bathing suits but Julian hasn't recieved a gift or party from her.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

lburr7

Suntanning in her string bikini and scars all out in the grass of her affordable housing complex 🤣😂 Tell me you’re trash without telling me you’re trash. Lol, what a loser.
---
Also, posting Ortley is home; brag and post when you solely own a beach house or you and a future spouse own one, not your parents home when you are 35 years old… not a flex…
Not defending her but it’s extremely expensive on the jersey shore for a home so if her parents have one why can’t she enjoy. My parents own a shore house and I’m down there all summer and I’m 37. This narrative sounds like y’all are a little jealous you don’t have shore houses to go to 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Zenmartini

Chatty Member
So.... I rarely comment BUT... you really annoyed me with your remarks about where any of us live, or our "jealousy".

Obviously you really dont know why we are here because if you did you would understand that none of us begrudge anyone having a shore house or going to enjoy it. Speaking for myself... I dont live in the middle of America, actually Im in Morris County. I dont work either and can visit my friends down in Avalon or LBI. So what?

As a matter of fact, please take your shitty attitude, your beyond pathetic comments, and that friggin emoji and have a grand ole time down the shore. While down there, take a good look at yourself. Maybe you will see that you have more in common with Trashy than you thought!
Lmao right? Jealous of fucking what?!?! Nothing literally nothing could make me envious of Tracy Maloney. I have my own beach house in beach haven west 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Maskas64

Chatty Member
Oh no. Julie’s dad died.

Again, why must she always make everything about her.

Don’t worry Julie, Tracy will be there for you on Tuesday, once Christmas is over.
If she doesn't cancel the rest of her plans I don't wanna hear anything about loyalty anymore...how incredibly sad for Julie.

Reactions: 29

remi85

VIP Member
IMG_7002.jpeg

tracy - you have one job and can’t even do it

Nonna is grandmom. I think the word you were looking for is Nonno (grandfather)

• Haha

laceyincali

VIP Member
Corey lives rent-free in her head and stays in her mouth 24/7.

And to the comment she made claiming she works…nobody is able to post 75 memes in one day with a job. Nobody’s buying your bullshit you psychopath.

Attachments

• Haha

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Lmao at her making the book bigger than a calendar from the distortion it got through the shitty editing.
also call me crazy but there’s no way she’s even opened up that book. I’m an avid reader and when I go through a book that thing looks beat Up at the end. Hell even into the first chapter the spine is already bent. So ain’t no way she’s read thatbook!

She didnt even support her husband when he lost his dad. She threw him away like trash. Now she loses a friend from 10 years ago and is suffering from lose of a loved one. I wish she would just disappear, she sounds like a fuckin idiot. I have yet to see Sammy post anything about this guy that they always hung out with. :unsure: :unsure: Is Tracy just making this about herself AGAIN.

Regarding the coffee, she didnt drink shit just like that other shit she was pawning off that she would mix with her dirty finger or tooth brush. she never drank that either.

• Heart

fruitypebbles

VIP Member
So are the kids going to get parties because Tracy has to show off the community room? I mean if this is how the kids get their birthday celebrated now, I guess it’s something ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
honestly, all 3 parties have really been the exact same party except for the theme:
-community room
-360 photo booth
-WISH version of costume characters
-exact same layout
-exactly the same royal sweet fairy treats just with different colors

Danielleintheusa

Chatty Member
Not sure if it was mentioned here yet, however, did anyone notice in the 'theater reel' that Jayden says "mom this looks scary" when the little mermaid starts....now correct me if I am wrong. Didn't Tashy say that All of her kids are horror movie watchers? Jayden begs to wear the Halloween leggings? Did I enter another dimension?
Or is this the..I only post what I want theory?!?!

• Haha