Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trashy your tummy tack actually makes you lion bigger - you have achieved the opposite to what you wanted.
And how childish and embarrassing to get your date film you running about playing models. πŸ’€ πŸ’€ πŸ’€
Why is this fraud witch crouching and walking and hopping all at the same time. Does she think that makes her look cool or something? I am very confused

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe she is doing Echo the tattoo guy you know Cory’s good friend. She cannot help herself telling bullshit who the f..k gives a tit about you having a date. Unless the internet blows up these kids will know everything, stories and pics all kinds of crap. Trust me this will affect them in later years. I see it all the time.

Talk about FRAUD @Simiauci
Definitely not Echo. That’s only reserved for tattoos & Echo wouldn’t take the video of her.

Reactions: 9
Definitely not Echo. That’s only reserved for tattoos & Echo wouldn’t take the video of her.
Echo didn't choose Tracy. Well, according to Corey; Corey told echo something private and echo ran and told Tracy.
I just think that echo wanted wet cat and she was the closest and easiest snatch to fill.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why is this fraud witch crouching and walking and hopping all at the same time. Does she think that makes her look cool or something? I am very confused
She literally looks like an ape in the video! Does she have eyes to see herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow not her saddies coming for this woman online calling her and overweight middle aged Karen when that is literally Trashy. The only reason she’s not β€œoverweight” anymore is because she had a surgery for that like the rest of her damn body. Talking about it’s just her boobs and lips…..girl gtfoh

Reactions: 22
She always has to respond like a bleep.
Wow! Her fans are just as pathetic as her. That whole comment section was a trainwreck and I’m embarrassed for every stan that came for that poor woman. Imagine being the husbands/boyfriends/family members of those women smh.

Reactions: 19
Ahhh β€œdate night” on Staten Island. If this is what she wore and this was an actual date Omgggg lol

Also big T If you’re gonna photoshop yourself maybe you shouldn’t be posting your new β€œcandid” walking video with your coat cape.
Who wears sunglasses at night

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WiLd another thing. I bet nails tomorrow
Of course they’re tomorrow. NYE is Saturday, she’s gotta make sure she’s on point so she can ditch her kids and make it to Society Lounge and kiss someone at Midnight. Cause that midnight kiss is soooo important to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Same. That sounded super judgey to me. Also, not everyone reacts that way to the anesthesia. Welcome back from your hiatus! I was MIA for a bit too. 😏
GirlπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Where the f have you been?!? I have missed you!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ’ž

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Look who wants to join tattleπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ·πŸ·πŸ·
This is amazing!!! Please speak and tell us everything about that fraud. πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ‘

The kids dressed like little house and she is dressed like a cheap hooker with a 5 below hat on. Makes senseπŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.