Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. That sounded super judgey to me. Also, not everyone reacts that way to the anesthesia. Welcome back from your hiatus! I was MIA for a bit too. šŸ˜
I am very sorry. That was silly and rude of me.

My apologies to you all and I will pay much more attention to my words now.

Are you from Marseille?
No, i am not, why? But that is the biggest city in the south.

And here I was thinking it happens the same way in America as it happens on the Mediterranean coast of France! Kinda weird and judgy wording as well in my opinion.
I'm sorry for saying that and thank you for taking the time to tell me and give me your opinion, it can only make me better.

Re the dental/wisdom teeth removal thing Iā€™m from Australia and donā€™t quite understand either. You either get local anaesthetic where you are completely unaffected except numb in the mouth and can go home after or you have them removed via surgery at hospital with whatever anaesthetic knocks you out in Australia . So other countries donā€™t understand the post-removal videos because I assume they either knock you out in the dental rooms which they only would do in operating theatres here or they send you home from hospital super fast before the effects of waking up from surgery have calmed down?
You explained perfectly what I thought and meant. Thank you very much.

It wasn't being judgy it's just intriguing that there seem to be so many videos of people hallucinating and things. We just don't see that here. I know very few people who've had wisdom teeth out. The videos always seem to be America so just interesting if they use different meds or there is a different approach to removing them there than elsewhere.
Totally that. I didn't want to be judgmental but only to know the "particularities" and specificities of other countries and other cultures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So she had a date and the dude made her drive to Staten Island then back home to Jersey right after? Yeah @Burnitdown7 you're absolutely correct this is definite side chick behavior šŸ˜‚ I could never, how embarrassingā€¦
She tells on herself when she gets cryptic and wonā€™t show who she is with. Also, she wore that offensive knock off Hermes outfitā€¦. And had the dude record her walking around like an idiot to upload it later to a voice over about being happy or being a bad witch? Yeahā€¦.. nothing screams side chick like showing 1 plate (an appetizer) and the 2 wine glasses but not who youā€™re withā€¦ at allā€¦..

Considering how desolate that road was at that time, this was definitely late night saw her before going into work but after heā€™d already eaten dinner with his wife and kids, showered, tit, shaved, took a 30 min nap and told his wife something along the lines of having to pick up one of the guys on his way into work so he has to leave early. Met up with Tracy, wined her and dined her at a location where the music was so loud he wouldnā€™t have to make much talk, got his A1 blowie in the parking lot in the front seat of his F150 or F250 Truck that says ā€œI am douchebag hear me roarā€ with his Thin Blue Line Punisher decal in the middle and went off to work like this is standard procedureā€¦.. (fyi I donā€™t know this Iā€™m just making it up as a stereotype for some of the douchenozzles that actually are like this on this Island)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She tells on herself when she gets cryptic and wonā€™t show who she is with. Also, she wore that offensive knock off Hermes outfitā€¦. And had the dude record her walking around like an idiot to upload it later to a voice over about being happy or being a bad witch? Yeahā€¦.. nothing screams side chick like showing 1 plate (an appetizer) and the 2 wine glasses but not who youā€™re withā€¦ at allā€¦..

Considering how desolate that road was at that time, this was definitely late night saw her before going into work but after heā€™d already eaten dinner with his wife and kids, showered, tit, shaved, took a 30 min nap and told his wife something along the lines of having to pick up one of the guys on his way into work so he has to leave early. Met up with Tracy, wined her and dined her at a location where the music was so loud he wouldnā€™t have to make much talk, got his A1 blowie in the parking lot in the front seat of his F150 or F250 Truck that says ā€œI am douchebag hear me roarā€ with his Thin Blue Line Punisher decal in the middle and went off to work like this is standard procedureā€¦.. (fyi I donā€™t know this Iā€™m just making it up as a stereotype for some of the douchenozzles that actually are like this on this Island)
Excellent job, I can picture the whole story! šŸ˜Š

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ahhh ā€œdate nightā€ on Staten Island. If this is what she wore and this was an actual date Omgggg lol

Also big T If youā€™re gonna photoshop yourself maybe you shouldnā€™t be posting your new ā€œcandidā€ walking video with your coat cape.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
And when she "struggled" to put her pants over her flat-nothing-is-there-ass, I busted out loud laughing! Bish, there was nothing stopping your pants from being pulled up. The jumping made it funnier šŸ¤£
She is SO proud of her jiggly lumpy jelly ass
I aspire to that level of (self delusion) confidence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That brazilian butt lift just made her ass wider not ā€˜fatterā€™ šŸ˜‚ crying at that vid, babes when you get a real fat ass then come see me šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wearing brown sports leggings with orange plastic boots and a huge faux fur coat is an interesting concept!

I still can't believe she shared such a video of her butt!! The way she pulled up her pants was... embarrassing to watch!
Screenshot_20221228_145256_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20221228_145107_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I never seen a person besides my ex as selfish as her I canā€™t get over it,every post all about her hair looks body or her healing tit,let her go thru actual abuse for 18 years ABUSE ABUSE being alone and then she can get back to me but she is absolutely the most selfish pos person I have seen up to my ex

Reactions: 19
I have never seen a mom in her mid thirties so delusional and into herself; itā€™s beyond at this point. She thinks sheā€™s some hot celeb; sheā€™s a chunky, washed up, deadbeat nobody. So gross itā€™s comical.

Reactions: 28

Nailed it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thanks for painting this clear picture!
Imagine already being broke and having to gas up your 2010 SUV with change you found from your couch just to drive across state lines for an appetizer and glass of wine. Talk about karmaā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahhh ā€œdate nightā€ on Staten Island. If this is what she wore and this was an actual date Omgggg lol

Also big T If youā€™re gonna photoshop yourself maybe you shouldnā€™t be posting your new ā€œcandidā€ walking video with your coat cape.
what is up with the coat over her line backer shoulders? Does she think she looks sophisticated?
girl, put real clothes on and stop trying so damn hard. Maybe you might get a guy but the way you act and your constant posting is a major red flag!! why else do you think the last dipped out?????

But whyyyyyy !!! Fuckin wild

Na that tit took me out !!! Sis a whole clown!!! She definitely get her butt done soon
Everyday she is there getting some sort of procedure. Danielle must not be busy to have this asshole in every damn day. Please stop posting you in a thong and the camera pointed right at your crotch its pathetic and hard up (we know you are) but really put that tit all out there.

Reactions: 21
I think you can officially call this filter "Tracy's best friend"
I knew you could edit but not to this extent.
Screenshot_20221228_175450_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.