Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread #105 for this Ho Ho Ho! off topic – I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and spending time with who you hold near and dear. Now let’s get back to this trainwreck

Enzo the Elf has made two appearances and I guess Lola is still stuck in the mail – aka Tracy never ordered her. Just went to Target across the street and couldn’t care less about keeping Lola’s tradition alive for the girls. I would say girls and Julian but we know Julian lives with GiGi and Mr. Clean.

In the beginning of the last thread – Joey and Tracy were on the outs. She was posting depressing memes 24/7. And sharing selfies that she is EnOuGh. Then, a drunken night out with Allie and she’s back at Joey’s. Guess he had a taste for some roast beef and Arby’s was closed. Little Joey is now living his best life in Ireland and Trashy is dressed as the ghost of Christmas past at an industry party when the only industry she is in, is the Living Off the Government Industry. Speaking of Joey and our own little detectives, we uncovered some dirty laundry on his family.

Jayden’s birthday party, 3 months later should be happening tomorrow. Grinch theme. Which works for Tracy’s resting Grinch face. I hope Jayden is truly being celebrated but I think it will be more a Christmas party, with absolutely nothing for Jayden except a cake.

Tracy finally showed us her dollar store decorated tree. Not really vibing with the VooDoo dolls girlfriend, but you do you. I’m glad your children got to holiday activities with Tara and got a sense of the magic you can create around the holidays.

Mama Maloney traveled to Austria, leaving Mr Clean and their son taking Tracy and her three kids to NY to see the Rockettes. Crazy how a single mom of 3, who does it all on her own always has two other guardians with her and the kids in public. I wonder what Mr Clean had to bribe his son with to make him attend.

And I have zero words for her green, faux latex outfit. No underwear, hips bulging out on the sides, boobies sagging. You know you could hear her coming in that outfit. Squeak, squeak, squeak. That was just not the look. And I could smell her from the pictures. No thank you sis – you can keep that tuna factory closed.

Oh and hey y’all…. That cheap ass polyester trench coat is the new black duster.. I’m personally getting tired of seeing that jacket cover her linebacker shoulders.

Finishing up my day and work and couldn’t scroll through the whole thread for the details – please feel free to add more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Thread #105 for this Ho Ho Ho! off topic – I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and spending time with who you hold near and dear. Now let’s get back to this trainwreck

Enzo the Elf has made two appearances and I guess Lola is still stuck in the mail – aka Tracy never ordered her. Just went to Target across the street and couldn’t care less about keeping Lola’s tradition alive for the girls. I would say girls and Julian but we know Julian lives with GiGi and Mr. Clean.

In the beginning of the last thread – Joey and Tracy were on the outs. She was posting depressing memes 24/7. And sharing selfies that she is EnOuGh. Then, a drunken night out with Allie and she’s back at Joey’s. Guess he had a taste for some roast beef and Arby’s was closed. Little Joey is now living his best life in Ireland and Trashy is dressed as the ghost of Christmas past at an industry party when the only industry she is in, is the Living Off the Government Industry. Speaking of Joey and our own little detectives, we uncovered some dirty laundry on his family.

Jayden’s birthday party, 3 months later should be happening tomorrow. Grinch theme. Which works for Tracy’s resting Grinch face. I hope Jayden is truly being celebrated but I think it will be more a Christmas party, with absolutely nothing for Jayden except a cake.

Tracy finally showed us her dollar store decorated tree. Not really vibing with the VooDoo dolls girlfriend, but you do you. I’m glad your children got to holiday activities with Tara and got a sense of the magic you can create around the holidays.

Mama Maloney traveled to Austria, leaving Mr Clean and their son taking Tracy and her three kids to NY to see the Rockettes. Crazy how a single mom of 3, who does it all on her own always has two other guardians with her and the kids in public. I wonder what Mr Clean had to bribe his son with to make him attend.

And I have zero words for her green, faux latex outfit. No underwear, hips bulging out on the sides, boobies sagging. You know you could hear her coming in that outfit. Squeak, squeak, squeak. That was just not the look. And I could smell her from the pictures. No thank you sis – you can keep that tuna factory closed.

Oh and hey y’all…. That cheap ass polyester trench coat is the new black duster.. I’m personally getting tired of seeing that jacket cover her linebacker shoulders.

Finishing up my day and work and couldn’t scroll through the whole thread for the details – please feel free to add more.

an ICONIC recap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She actually tagged the plastic surgeon in that picture lol

in the recap she was dressed as the the “ghost of Z list reality “Star” of the past” for the industry party.

The Breast Lift Ain’t Liftin… Doctors Orders

But really… these are pre & post breast lift.. I see no difference … zero.. nada.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Tracy said she used to walk around naked all the time and through her pregnancies she always wore those tank tops with the built in bra… I’m guessing that since she never actually gave herself any support up there, there’s no elasticity of the skin so they just don’t stand up the way augmented breasts do. Plus I don’t think she followed proper aftercare either.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
an ICONIC recap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

The Breast Lift Ain’t Liftin… Doctors Orders

But really… these are pre & post breast lift.. I see no difference … zero.. nada.
I’m sorry but I have to respectfully disagree. They look worse in the after picture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27

in the recap she was dressed as the the “ghost of Z list reality “Star” of the past” for the industry party.
Such a bad advertisement for a plastic surgeon- he should cut his loses and tell her not to tag him in anything

Reactions: 19

🤣🤣🤣🤣ghost of Christmas past

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tracy said she used to walk around naked all the time and through her pregnancies she always wore those tank tops with the built in bra… I’m guessing that since she never actually gave herself any support up there, there’s no elasticity of the skin so they just don’t stand up the way augmented breasts do. Plus I don’t think she followed proper aftercare either.
Yup. It's gotta be this.

We know she got the lift bc she blurred out the anchor scars but this, this here is a tragedy.

Either she had a tit doctor, didn't follow post op orders or she's been doomed from the beginning bc she thinks she petite and doesn't need to wear a bra.

Let's be real, we all can easily agree it is all 3.

What a nightmare, putting yourself thru all of that for this? Ffs, make it make sense 🤯🤯🤯.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

The tag is probably because both of them are a part of Elev8 and both go to Farkass.

And great recap @remi85!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
In Cali and Texas, kiddos have school Christmas productions they put on for their families every year, usually just a holiday sing-along. Do they do that in NJ? Just curious because hoebag hasn’t posted any videos or pics of the kids doing school-related holiday events.

Reactions: 14
In Cali and Texas, kiddos have school Christmas productions they put on for their families every year, usually just a holiday sing-along. Do they do that in NJ? Just curious because hoebag hasn’t posted any videos or pics of the kids doing school-related holiday events.
It pretty much depends… but I honestly don’t ever remember a time where Tracy was showing off the kids in school holiday programs.

Reactions: 15
So trash bag prepared drinks today for a party this weekend. Won't the strawberries taste nasty the next day? She thinks she accomplished something by doing that. Lol 😆 I would love to see her be hands on with everything. I want to see her by stuff, decorate, prepare food desserts, get goody bags together, etc... That's what single moms do. They do everything all alone. There's no special decorators for us. There's no help!!

Reactions: 22

Perfection! 🥰

She asks because she likes people to give her compliments or to get a free service from a hairdresser but in reality and as always she will keep her black hair.
Screenshot_20221217_073357_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.