Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously how the hell does he know the name little JoeyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Someone’s been reading tattle.
I didn’t have to be invited or request to join. Is that new?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She would be much more authentic if she admitted you have a loss surgery. Admitted that she now has to portion out her meals. And admitted that she has an alcohol problem. She is turning to alcohol where she used to turn to food.

Instead, she is that Bully that she claims she was paid to be. She has an attitude with every follower. And I’ve never seen her do something authentic. Everything is about her looks at her children’s looks.
100% Agree πŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ’žbut I think she's been drinking heavy for years now, that's why she has this 'crazy super fast aging look'...besides the make up,clothes,procedures...blah blah blahhhh!!!! I am 53 and people mistake me for early 40s late 30s... So she's seriously doing something wrong....or maybe just not lucky enough to be a Gen XπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jkπŸ™Œ Missed you all Queens!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously how the hell does he know the name little JoeyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Someone’s been reading tattle.
Same for me. And even though I've been reading here a while, I only recently actually became a member without having to be invited.

Sure is new. It cuts back on the newbs that want to spew facts and don’t come in with the receipts. I kind of like it lol πŸ€—

Reactions: 20
100% Agree πŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ’žbut I think she's been drinking heavy for years now, that's why she has this 'crazy super fast aging look'...besides the make up,clothes,procedures...blah blah blahhhh!!!! I am 53 and people mistake me for early 40s late 30s... So she's seriously doing something wrong....or maybe just not lucky enough to be a Gen XπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jkπŸ™Œ Missed you all Queens!!!!!
Did you send little Joey an invite to join us yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this new???? Being invited!?!? Is that why he said that?!?

If you tell me how??? Do I copy and put into my message to him on insta(paste)?!? I am legit techno dumbπŸ™πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€—πŸ˜œ
Get back in your IG DMs….know what I mean??😏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's probably her flabby ass messaging you from his phone.

Don't believe a word he says. He's just gonna yeah, yeah, yeah all the tit said here bc it's really her.

And being invited is new to me. But! I don't hate it πŸ˜‰.

Yup. It's gotta be this.

We know she got the lift bc she blurred out the anchor scars but this, this here is a tragedy.

Either she had a tit doctor, didn't follow post op orders or she's been doomed from the beginning bc she thinks she petite and doesn't need to wear a bra.

Let's be real, we all can easily agree it is all 3.

What a nightmare, putting yourself thru all of that for this? Ffs, make it make sense 🀯🀯🀯.
I agree. The boobs are botched. They look terrible. But they could look less terrible if she wore clothes true to her size. That tiny little shirt is doing nothing for her or her lousy boob job.

Reactions: 10
i agree. I also think If it’s really him she’s going to be all over him or Matt to get him not to so I’m not expecting anything
Its really is his account, and I will most definitely keep everyone updated... I was expecting to be unfriended like Tiny Tim did, but there was that message today when I got home, so lets see!?!?! I will be trying to send that code... How weird right..... But trying now!!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ’ž

I guess we shall seeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ™ŒπŸ’žπŸ·πŸ·πŸ·

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So who is Joey and why isn't there a BE podcast episode about his & Tracy's relationship? 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.