Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These posts just happened to fall back to back on my feed just now...Corey posting time with the kids, dancing, acting like normal kids, obviously feeling comfortable and happy ❤ Next post that pops up is coincidentally this bleep rag at the salon...getting work done on herself...again...shocker. When's the last time this skank saw her kids??! Tell us again how you're a single mom with no help you bleeping pathological liar.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She lives permanently in a distorted reality where she pictures herself as a Kardashians.

She thinks she is a sublime woman, desired by all men, that all women are jealous of her, that one day a rich prince will come, that she is a business woman, that she is talented, adored, that her children are perfect, that her parents are the best grandparents, that her surgeon is the best, that she has lots of friends, that everything must be easy...

The day she realizes, it will be violent, and she will sink into a depression, causing her loved ones to suffer even more.
She definitely wishes she was a kardashian but it’s giving Mama June instead, especially the budget 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tracy and her fans are so damn stupid they’re missing the point. Calling people “haters” is the go-to for people with no brain and the inability for a solid comeback. Nobody’s hatin because everything she has, we have or can get at the snap of a finger. They act like she lives in a mansion with a 6-figure job and is married to a millionaire. Girl bye, I’ve never been jealous of someone on government assistance in my life!

There’s nothing wrong with government assistance, for those who truly need the help.
There’s nothing wrong with WLS, own that tit and stop acting like the fat naturally melted off.
There’s nothing wrong with surgical procedures, stop acting like you woke up like that.
There’s nothing wrong with loving sex, we are human but YOU need it to feel validated bc you have no self esteem.
There’s nothing wrong with partying, we all need a break but you do it every week and you have no job you need a break from.

You’re a crappy mother, crappy daughter, crappy sister, crappy friend, crappy wife, crappy girlfriend. Use that info to do better, sis. It’s a new year and you’re still the same piece of tit you were on JL.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Tracy and her fans are so damn stupid they’re missing the point. Calling people “haters” is the go-to for people with no brain and the inability for a solid comeback. Nobody’s hatin because everything she has, we have or can get at the snap of a finger. They act like she lives in a mansion with a 6-figure job and is married to a millionaire. Girl bye, I’ve never been jealous of someone on government assistance in my life!

There’s nothing wrong with government assistance, for those who truly need the help.
There’s nothing wrong with WLS, own that tit and stop acting like the fat naturally melted off.
There’s nothing wrong with surgical procedures, stop acting like you woke up like that.
There’s nothing wrong with loving sex, we are human but YOU need it to feel validated bc you have no self esteem.
There’s nothing wrong with partying, we all need a break but you do it every week and you have no job you need a break from.

You’re a crappy mother, crappy daughter, crappy sister, crappy friend, crappy wife, crappy girlfriend. Use that info to do better, sis. It’s a new year and you’re still the same piece of tit you were on JL.
Allllll of this!!! Spot on!

Reactions: 11
She looks like she overdone the prescription meds
i was just about to say the same thing.

last time she said it was her real hair, Bonita proved that was a lie and showed her extensions. This chick lies about everything.

Reactions: 12
🚨 NEW THREAD ALERT 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.