Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eewww, no ma’am 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
It’s obviously photoshopped… so so funny that she thinks her butt is this round after she just showed us herself lying on the table and her butt disappeared. From a gal who has had a lifetime with a big butt and grew up in the 90’s when big butts weren’t the thing, big butts do not disappear when you lay on your tummy nor do you need to arch a certain way for them to pop out… they are just there and big lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
YOU DONT LOOK LIKE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE IT UP!!!

I hate when she does this.... GIRL you look nothing like her and never will. Take care of your damn kids and stop begging for a man. If you are as perfect as you say you shouldn't have any problems. Oh wait, you had a few and they got the duck out real quick!!! 🤣

Reactions: 16
If you’re Italian maybe you can pipe in….

I have quite a few Italian friends, my bbf, son’s godparents, etc. My husband grew up in a very Italian area, all his friends are Italian. I have never heard any Italian person call their grandmother Nonni, as tracy pronounced it nah-knee in the video today. I have only ever heard Nonna pronounced non-na.

Is Nonni a thing? And is it pronounced that way Tracy said it? Nah-knee? Or No-knee?
I’m 3rd generation Italian American and we always called my grandma- grandma and my grandfather Papa. I have friends that are 1st generation that call their grandma No-NA not nah-knee, she’s an idiot.

Reactions: 19
56D82181-EED5-4363-B145-944F1F4656EF.jpeg
Seems like a really reputable company. This is literally their website homepage. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Woah, I just come back from a hiatus and I read this? Maybe it’s the language of but in America, we kinda have two choices a) take the pain, unmedicated, and have a doctor rip out a tooth or b) go medicated and get knocked out… if we do stupid things, it’s cause it’s lack of judgement… like when people drink too much Like absinthe… isn’t that something used in Moulin Rouge?
so here’s my thought on this- I don’t think she was being judgmental, I think she was asking for clarification. The videos are ridiculous but funny, and Americans are way different from the rest of the world. Instead of coming for her and attacking her culture ask yourself this… are you that sensitive and insecure? Or are you just a bully in real life? We’re all on this page to talk about Tracy. You can rip Tracy a new asshole all day which is fine but you get all worked up over a question for clarification? 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The real victim is that poor little black g-string 🤢🤢🤢🤢 it didn’t deserve that 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I really don’t understand the ass sucking thing. Doesn’t it just cause very temporary swelling? Like a probably only a few hours? Her butt just looks lumpy like it has very small swollen circles on each check. Under the same logic wouldn’t putting a vacuum to your lips have the same results? Why doesn’t Tracy do that instead of lip fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You don’t see them wiping down things either…that pic makes you want to vomit 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ahhh “date night” on Staten Island. If this is what she wore and this was an actual date Omgggg lol

Also big T If you’re gonna photoshop yourself maybe you shouldn’t be posting your new “candid” walking video with your coat cape.
A1 🤡 she needs to get a life

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe she is doing Echo the tattoo guy you know Cory’s good friend. She cannot help herself telling bullshit who the f..k gives a tit about you having a date. Unless the internet blows up these kids will know everything, stories and pics all kinds of crap. Trust me this will affect them in later years. I see it all the time.

Talk about FRAUD @Simiauci

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She tells on herself when she gets cryptic and won’t show who she is with. Also, she wore that offensive knock off Hermes outfit…. And had the dude record her walking around like an idiot to upload it later to a voice over about being happy or being a bad witch? Yeah….. nothing screams side chick like showing 1 plate (an appetizer) and the 2 wine glasses but not who you’re with… at all…..

Considering how desolate that road was at that time, this was definitely late night saw her before going into work but after he’d already eaten dinner with his wife and kids, showered, tit, shaved, took a 30 min nap and told his wife something along the lines of having to pick up one of the guys on his way into work so he has to leave early. Met up with Tracy, wined her and dined her at a location where the music was so loud he wouldn’t have to make much talk, got his A1 blowie in the parking lot in the front seat of his F150 or F250 Truck that says “I am douchebag hear me roar” with his Thin Blue Line Punisher decal in the middle and went off to work like this is standard procedure….. (fyi I don’t know this I’m just making it up as a stereotype for some of the douchenozzles that actually are like this on this Island)
You said it better than I did. I said sugar daddy and got shot down hard by our ladies. I should have described it as Splenda daddy or exactly how you did above. I’m 100% with your version. She’s someone’s Tuesday side piece.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s back on the world wild and double standards sweetie your whole ass out followed by a pic of your kids

Create a page for ass and tits and
Keep the family page separate. Wild

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.