Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ColorlessGreenIdeas

IMG_5165.jpg
Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 8.18.50 PM.png

I legit thought this was the Hamburglar and she put up a cute story about a wily hamburger thief. Nah. She has enough beef flaps of her own though without needing to head to the drive-through

She is a whole ass goofy mf clown 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Maskas64

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221220_061133_Instagram.jpg

I don't know about you ladies but to me bum behavior is placing a sex toy ad in the middle of pictures of your kids 3 month belated birthday party. 🤨

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

remi85

VIP Member
Thread #105 for this Ho Ho Ho! off topic – I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and spending time with who you hold near and dear. Now let’s get back to this trainwreck

Enzo the Elf has made two appearances and I guess Lola is still stuck in the mail – aka Tracy never ordered her. Just went to Target across the street and couldn’t care less about keeping Lola’s tradition alive for the girls. I would say girls and Julian but we know Julian lives with GiGi and Mr. Clean.

In the beginning of the last thread – Joey and Tracy were on the outs. She was posting depressing memes 24/7. And sharing selfies that she is EnOuGh. Then, a drunken night out with Allie and she’s back at Joey’s. Guess he had a taste for some roast beef and Arby’s was closed. Little Joey is now living his best life in Ireland and Trashy is dressed as the ghost of Christmas past at an industry party when the only industry she is in, is the Living Off the Government Industry. Speaking of Joey and our own little detectives, we uncovered some dirty laundry on his family.

Jayden’s birthday party, 3 months later should be happening tomorrow. Grinch theme. Which works for Tracy’s resting Grinch face. I hope Jayden is truly being celebrated but I think it will be more a Christmas party, with absolutely nothing for Jayden except a cake.

Tracy finally showed us her dollar store decorated tree. Not really vibing with the VooDoo dolls girlfriend, but you do you. I’m glad your children got to holiday activities with Tara and got a sense of the magic you can create around the holidays.

Mama Maloney traveled to Austria, leaving Mr Clean and their son taking Tracy and her three kids to NY to see the Rockettes. Crazy how a single mom of 3, who does it all on her own always has two other guardians with her and the kids in public. I wonder what Mr Clean had to bribe his son with to make him attend.

And I have zero words for her green, faux latex outfit. No underwear, hips bulging out on the sides, boobies sagging. You know you could hear her coming in that outfit. Squeak, squeak, squeak. That was just not the look. And I could smell her from the pictures. No thank you sis – you can keep that tuna factory closed.

Oh and hey y’all…. That cheap ass polyester trench coat is the new black duster.. I’m personally getting tired of seeing that jacket cover her linebacker shoulders.

Finishing up my day and work and couldn’t scroll through the whole thread for the details – please feel free to add more.

• Haha
  • Heart

margaritatime

VIP Member
Sooooo basically , Tara told Tracy the truth about her lack of parenting and in true Tracy fashion, she couldn't handle the truth.

Tracy, please tell us what makes you a GOOD mom who does everything for the kids ? Let's pretend for a minute you are with them everyday, 24/7 and you feed , bathe, and dress them and put them to bed with no help. That does NOT make you a good mom . That is the bare minimum you are doing .
Now let's move on to single moms, who go to work, earn an honest income, pay their bills and taxes, have no family to help watch her kids, takes them to sports and other activities alone, doesn't get a break 4 days out of the month, doesn't get constant expensive beauty enhancements, hair , nails drinking every weekend, puts her kid's needs before their own without thinking twice, has her kids presentable, clean and organized..etc. THAT is a GOOD mom. You on the other hand are not ! I said what I said 👏👏

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
….. Where does Tracy do everything for the kids? Last I checked, this party is 3 MONTHS late because this “good mom” got an ELECTIVE Surgery the day before said child’s actual birthday so she would be healed in time for her own.
…. A Good Mom, would have been coparenting this whole time regardless of how hard shit gets.
… A good mom, doesn’t make a whole podcast shitting on her baby daddy because SHE AIN’T SHIT.
…. A good mom doesn’t deny her kids their right to see their family just because they didn’t get Child Support.
… A good mom doesn’t have to tell people they’re a good mom.

I could really go in on this bitch, but it’s super fitting that Tracy has Tara blocked so that everyone can now shit on Tara and Tara can’t defend herself.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Theweirdone

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
970CC1E3-0C71-4D8E-BF6E-AA68DB58F093.jpeg

Why don’t you just say what your job is cunt! Bc you don’t fucking have one. Being a ho at home is not a job. Dressing up in cheap shit flammable clothing is not a job. Get a fucking real job you lazy slob!! I can smell that fucking room from the screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

phoneymaloney

VIP Member
HEY TRACY YOU BIG FUGLY BOTCHED TITTIES LINEBACKER BITCH. WHY DONT YOU BRING YOUR TiGeR sTrIpEs AND DEFLATED CLOWN LIPS AND SLOWLY DEFLATING SAGGY MISSHAPEN FAKE TITTIES OVER TO TATTLE AND EXPLAIN WHY YOU ARE SUCH A CUNT. THOSE KIDS DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOUR PATHETIC NARCISSISTIC ASS. I SINCERELY HOPE YOU LOSE ALL CUSTODY BECAUSE YOU YES YOU DO NOT DESERVE THOSE KIDS. BOO HOO GO CRY TO MR CLEAN ENABLING MALONEY DAAAADDDYYYY THEYRE BEING MEAN. SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CUNT. GO CRY ABOUT IT. I DONT FEEL BAD FOR YOU AT ALL

this cunt made me so fucking angered tonight, she is such a VILE person. I hope she loses those kids fully and they can go stay with the Eps who will REALLY treat them like family not an accessory

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Bobsmith

So she has taken the children out for the day with her friends and their children there is literally no reason for her mum and dad to be there other than her not having custody and not being allowed to be alone with them! Three kids on her own on a day out I am sure would be hard work but she has Sammy and her eyebrows there to help so the only reason they are there is because they have custody and no one can change my mind 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
367F293E-67C4-42AB-8E0A-166E71C08A87.jpeg
For the Tracy Stans that read here and report back… let’s refresh…. It says “HAVE A FUN DAY GENZIE ❤💚 WOULDN’T MISS IT FOR THE WORLD HAD IT BEEN UP TO ME..😘

In other fucking words…. TRACY did not invite Tara on purpose. In other words, NO WHERE did Tara say she raised them. (Although y’all secretly know she’s putting in the work your MeanQueen ain’t.)

have the day you deserve 🖕🏼

• Heart

Burnitdown7

VIP Member
So she had a date and the dude made her drive to Staten Island then back home to Jersey right after? Yeah @Burnitdown7 you're absolutely correct this is definite side chick behavior 😂 I could never, how embarrassing…
She tells on herself when she gets cryptic and won’t show who she is with. Also, she wore that offensive knock off Hermes outfit…. And had the dude record her walking around like an idiot to upload it later to a voice over about being happy or being a bad bitch? Yeah….. nothing screams side chick like showing 1 plate (an appetizer) and the 2 wine glasses but not who you’re with… at all…..

Considering how desolate that road was at that time, this was definitely late night saw her before going into work but after he’d already eaten dinner with his wife and kids, showered, shit, shaved, took a 30 min nap and told his wife something along the lines of having to pick up one of the guys on his way into work so he has to leave early. Met up with Tracy, wined her and dined her at a location where the music was so loud he wouldn’t have to make much talk, got his A1 blowie in the parking lot in the front seat of his F150 or F250 Truck that says “I am douchebag hear me roar” with his Thin Blue Line Punisher decal in the middle and went off to work like this is standard procedure….. (fyi I don’t know this I’m just making it up as a stereotype for some of the douchenozzles that actually are like this on this Island)

• Haha
  • Heart