Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would be much more authentic if she admitted you have a loss surgery. Admitted that she now has to portion out her meals. And admitted that she has an alcohol problem. She is turning to alcohol where she used to turn to food.

Instead, she is that Bully that she claims she was paid to be. She has an attitude with every follower. And I’ve never seen her do something authentic. Everything is about her looks at her children’s looks.

Reactions: 28
I mean…really? You don’t work out. You had weight loss surgery, which you can deny all you want but Cory confirmed it, and you’re active with your kids?! Does picking up the remote in the rainbow room count? I cannot. And saddies eat this tit up.
Lmao. She’s is as active as a snail. Her main activity is squeezing into too small clothing and newly added, prancing down the street for a “I’m so amazing” video.
And what kind of person keeps alluding to sex as some kind of cool feat? Oh, you had sex, congratulations lmao. Is she 16??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She would be much more authentic if she admitted you have a loss surgery. Admitted that she now has to portion out her meals. And admitted that she has an alcohol problem. She is turning to alcohol where she used to turn to food.

Instead, she is that Bully that she claims she was paid to be. She has an attitude with every follower. And I’ve never seen her do something authentic. Everything is about her looks at her children’s looks.
The way she barks at “inquiring customers” for her fraud clothes is shameful. Scares them off if anything! I took a tattle break over the holidays. Joey 🤣 I’m honestly shocked the men she dates don’t spill more. Btw, what’s up with her being filmed walking all the time. How insanely narc. Does she fantasize about paparazzi catching her leaving restaurants or something? Girl go film your kids making memories

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I mean…really? You don’t work out. You had weight loss surgery, which you can deny all you want but Cory confirmed it, and you’re active with your kids?! Does picking up the remote in the rainbow room count? I cannot. And saddies eat this tit up.
Wtf is top cardio? Blow jobs?
I go to the gym 5 days a week, so please enlighten me, Ms Stays Active.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wtf is top cardio? Blow jobs?
I go to the gym 5 days a week, so please enlighten me, Ms Stays Active.
Sex. She thinks it makes her seem cool. bleeping is her cardio. Anyone remember when she had hat pay her electric bill? Yet she is out here getting all these procedures.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she means being on top. She’s So nasty.
Omg. This witch is 35, I agree with everyone here…she needs to stop posting/bragging about sex. She acts like she’s the only person in the world who gets laid. This dummy looks at sex like she won the Nobel Peace Prize.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We need to hear your experience strength & hope, Little Joey. Come on down 🤣🤣🤣

I’m telling you, LJ’s mom def did a google search on the tree decorating extraordinaire and definitely found us and put him on. Things died down so quickly after that 😂😂😂 No one wants to play house with you Maloney after they see your HoUsE.. of horrors. Little Joey was probably shook to his core seeing those mountain piles of trash taller than him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Idk. Little Joey is friends with Matt the boat guy and trash bag hangs out (uses) them in the summer. If he's gonna talk tit there's gonna be some tension on the boat this summer. 🤣🤣

I hope he spills some realness but we all know she's an evil person and will start throwing shots at him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Joey, we only didn’t like you because of Tracy. We know you’re a longshoreman and you have a good work ethic. talk to us. Someone needs to let Tracy know she is the problem not everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yall know Tracy is on here reading. She got to Joey before he can even sign up. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has no blackmail. Trust me Joey. It’s the only way she has friends. Because she has dirt on them. SHE SPIT ON SOMEONE ON LIVE TV AND HUMILIATED THE FATHER OF HER KIDS. MOCKING HIS ADDICTION. That’s scum.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.