Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who has the calendar to show with how many days she actually did not have her children and went out drinking this month?
I have that calendar I'm finishing it up for the the year I gotta get the grand total in and then start a new one for next year.

I love how she's reflecting on how grateful she is with these kids but yet most of this year she spent drinking and pampering herself. Where were these posts when you abandoned your kids to go party on the Thursday night. Or where were these posts when you forgot to throw your daughter her birthday party on her birthday because you got surgery and scrambled to put one together a week before Christmas. Give it up. You should post you are grateful for your parents for saving you and your kids from homelessness.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just watched Trashy Xmas morning video of kids opening presents.
Kids were very organic - Trashy on the other hand all acting (badly) so false not a genuine bone in her body.
Did anyone see the massive box of make up brushes Skylar got - like why???????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Kids were very organic - Trashy on the other hand all acting (badly) so false not a genuine bone in her body.
It’s not like she’s 13/14. She’s 7. Such a waste of money.

Reactions: 18
That's what I was saying!!!! Also if they are always at her parents why did she even get her own place?

Can you imagine visitation days with the girls??

Skylahhhh come into the hallway mommy has new crop tops she's gotta show Instagram..I know we took a million last week but I gotta keep up with the aesthetic.
Tracy is problematic, we all know very well as grown women how 8/9/10/11/12 year old girls want to wear crop tops, makeup...etc..because they see a lot of teenagers/young adults wear it on TikTok, on the street...we have to be a role model for our daughters, our nieces, all the children around us...imagine the confusion in Skylar's mind when she constantly sees her mother wearing crop tops, bralet as top, tons of makeup...

It’s not like she’s 13/14. She’s 7. Such a waste of money.
We all agree, it's inappropriate!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mom if the year looked so excited to open gifts. Anyone else notice how it looks like she rolled her eyes at her least favorite child
i caught that too, forgot she was being record and true feelings were showing

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did you also notice how Skylar didn’t know if she was happy about it or not?
Not to mention Jayden nearly breaking her ankle in shoes that are way too big for her feet?
Tracy doesn’t know those kids, and it shows time and time again.

Mom if the year looked so excited to open gifts. Anyone else notice how it looks like she rolled her eyes at her least favorite child
She forgot she set her camera up to record the “Core Memories”

Reactions: 13
Jayden got one too, trashy was opening one(taking brushes out) when Skylaaaaaah was showing hers

Also to add, her mouth is HUGE, and why is her mother pointing with her feet🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wanna know who’s going out to a bar the day after Christmas??? Especially a woman in in her mod thirties 🤦🏻‍♀️ if you were a real mom and have been preparing for Christmas the last few weeks for your kids, the last place you want to be the day after Christmas is a bar. WTF is wrong with her???
The list is long.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone else feel like she works at the transbella(whatever it's called) place???

They made a comment on her cheap ponytail ad that they want her to do their hair when she comes in. like what regular person that works at a doctor's office would ask for a client to do their hair randomly.

I feel like she works there part time to get some money but I doubt she gets paid a lot.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
But what is really annoying
Tracy’s dad has a good job with a good catering company , only reason Julian can go to that school, Disney was bought, presents etc is bc of him.

but what does Tracy’s job provide for her kids? Some clothes she didn’teven have to pay for? Some groceries during the week? Rent maybe? Car insurance?
her and Corey are on the same level of what they can give the kids. But she’s acting like she’s better bc her parents can give them more?
her dad will eventually retire and the money will run out.
She is not upper middle class anymore. Maybe when she was 16 living with her parents.
But her and Corey are on the same level, she acts better but karma will be witch to her when her parents are no longer around to help her.

she casts Corey as this broke deadbeat but really her and Corey are equals

Reactions: 26
I like how one of her brothers, coming out of the bedroom, as soon as he saw Tracy filming, ran to the other end of the house hiding with his hood.
Tracy's father didn't seem particularly pleased either.
Screenshot_20221227_155220_Brave.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have that calendar I'm finishing it up for the the year I gotta get the grand total in and then start a new one for next year.

I love how she's reflecting on how grateful she is with these kids but yet most of this year she spent drinking and pampering herself. Where were these posts when you abandoned your kids to go party on the Thursday night. Or where were these posts when you forgot to throw your daughter her birthday party on her birthday because you got surgery and scrambled to put one together a week before Christmas. Give it up. You should post you are grateful for your parents for saving you and your kids from homelessness.
Total opposite of her! these kids are shown decorating their tree, in clean clothes that fit and hair all nicley brushed 😂

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel like she works at the transbella(whatever it's called) place???

They made a comment on her cheap ponytail ad that they want her to do their hair when she comes in. like what regular person that works at a doctor's office would ask for a client to do their hair randomly.

I feel like she works there part time to get some money but I doubt she gets paid a lot.
The fact that she uses the coffee machine made me think the same.

Reactions: 11
So the kids are at home Christmas Eve and the incubator goes out 🍆 hunting to feel valued by men she don’t know. She is one selfish 🧙‍♀️ and should have been sterilised after she was dropped on her head after her mom birthed her. And she just had to post a Xmas eve photo
The entire family looks like they haven't showered since last Christmas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

I don’t think she works there. I think they’re just used to her coming in and getting her procedures and hanging out when the procedures are finished.
I think she just makes Pennie’s for the sex toys and the rest is supplemented as Julian’s care giver.

Reactions: 16
The tree thing baffles me. On her grid there are numerous pics of her or the kids in front of a Christmas tree and not one is the one she paid to have decorated. What was the point? She's not shown any pics of her kids at home with the decorations. Just in the hallway all the time.
I assumed she actually didn’t have a tree and stole those pics off someone else’s IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who saw that her sitting w the kids as they opened their gifts was sooooooo unnatural. She’s always on “stage”. Must be difficult having to be on all of the time
Her brothers seemed to have a nice relationship w the kids. The kids seemed more affectionate towards them over their birth giver

Reactions: 19
Random i know - but Tbag and Crabby really were meant to be.
He’s as fake and full of tit as her. He always uses ridiculous filters and a ton of photoshop. And also doesn’t care for his children.
But this got it me - 2 posts wearing Boston Red Sox hat and another wearing New York Yankees. Literally the biggest rivalry in all of sports!!!!! Especially in the north east. What a fake ass loser just like her.
Get these 2 back together for our entertainment

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.