Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re Italian maybe you can pipe in….

I have quite a few Italian friends, my bbf, son’s godparents, etc. My husband grew up in a very Italian area, all his friends are Italian. I have never heard any Italian person call their grandmother Nonni, as tracy pronounced it nah-knee in the video today. I have only ever heard Nonna pronounced non-na.

Is Nonni a thing? And is it pronounced that way Tracy said it? Nah-knee? Or No-knee?
It's Nonna. She's so dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know this is going to be a very UNPOPULAR OPINION but, I really feel that while Tara definitely seems more loving and nurturing towards the kids than their own mother, she makes it a blatant point during every holiday whether it involves gifts and/or family outing to focus the camera on Skylar, Jayden and Julian. Her other 2 nieces barely seem like an after thought and she quickly just pans the video over to them so as to not completely exclude them. It’s like she makes Tracy’s kids the stars and Raven’s kids are just there. Maybe it’s just me but I find that not only very weird and uncomfortable, but hurtful to her other 2 nieces.
I’ve wondered this myself. But the oldest doesn’t seem to want to be videoed at all. You can tell she’s camera shy which is totally okay. And the other little one doesn’t seem to talk much at all. Usually Tara will ask her something and she doesn’t respond. So that might be why. I also agree though that Tara might be trying to fill the void of missing them and tries to get lots of pics and videos in. You have to remember that she was involved in everything and took the girls to do everything when it was good enough for Tracy. Now Tracy has her stone walled so the only time she gets with the girls is when Corey has them.

Reactions: 18
I wanna know who’s going out to a bar the day after Christmas??? Especially a woman in in her mod thirties 🤦🏻‍♀️ if you were a real mom and have been preparing for Christmas the last few weeks for your kids, the last place you want to be the day after Christmas is a bar. WTF is wrong with her???

Reactions: 25
The video of her and the kids on Christmas morning is so fake. What real mom does hair and makeup on Christmas morning before their kids wake up to open gifts? And I’m sorry Jayden needs speech lessons. She screams whenever she talks and always mispronounces words. Also, she just seems so aggressive around other kids. Probably thirsty for attention since she doesn’t get it from her own mother.
she is so detached from her kids, in that video all of her expressions are completely staged and not natural looking at all… they are accessories to her and that’s it.

so many things I do not understand about her Christmas:
1. why pay to decorate your home if you aren’t going to be there on Christmas?
2. is it safe to assume presents where funded by Gigi & Mr. Clean? I doubt she lugged gifts to their house with the kids. And for all the wrapping paper to be the same is strange, screams it was done by one person and not multiple
3. That wrapping paper is the most ASL Tracy has done all year.
4. is wish we could know what her family thinks of all her “has to be staged for the ‘gram” moments. she must constantly be asking them (when SKYLAAAA) isn’t around to take her pictures for her “clothing” business. they all seem to have zero interest whenever she’s filming

Reactions: 26
Her outfits consistently get uglier each time she goes out. That's atrocious! And those tittes are as long as the winter days! What a sad ass boob job if that's what she's calling that! Yikes on bikes!
Screenshot_20221226_205945_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her outfits consistently get uglier each time she goes out. That's atrocious! And those tittes are as long as the winter days! What a sad ass boob job if that's what she's calling that! Yikes on bikes! View attachment 1833056
Came here to say the same thing about this post.

She’s so ReAl - witch tell us why your boobs are so saggy and don’t look like you had a boob job!?!? Way to go Dr Fakeass👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 16
If it wasn’t a crop top, I’d say Tracy actually pulled an outfit off… but as usual, misses the mark just a bit.
As for her bad boob job, it’s almost poetic Justice at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jayden definitely has a speech impediment and I don’t want to hear Tracy blame it on that missing tooth. Also watching her interact with her kids is so forced, it’s not genuine like when she was with Corey. Her brothers look so over her tit, constantly filming these private moments.

And this bullshit post…girl you are a grown ass woman. No one, and I mean NO ONE, can “make” you a certain way. Own your feelings like a big girl and stop playing victim and placing blame on others for you being a douche bag. If she truly didn’t give a duck, she wouldn’t be posting 30 times a day begging for validation.
My twins both had speech issues and they started in speech therapy when they were Kindergarten all the way through 3rd grade. And their issues were minor compared to Jayden's. I really hope that if Tracy, Corey, or the grandparents aren't bringing it up that it's something her teachers bring up asap.

That black dress cannot be her NYE get up. Her jugs are going to fall out of that mess.

Reactions: 11
Her outfits consistently get uglier each time she goes out. That's atrocious! And those tittes are as long as the winter days! What a sad ass boob job if that's what she's calling that! Yikes on bikes! View attachment 1833056
And as always, she Photoshopped herself thinner than in real life! 🙄

Screenshot_20221227_064456_Brave.jpg
You can see that her reflection is much bigger (no, it's not the reflection of her hand which is much lower), even her thumb is bigger.
As for her breasts, you can see that there is a mark of a bra under the fabric (she also wore one on Christmas Day) so they must be even more droopy once she's undressed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
she is so detached from her kids, in that video all of her expressions are completely staged and not natural looking at all… they are accessories to her and that’s it.

so many things I do not understand about her Christmas:
1. why pay to decorate your home if you aren’t going to be there on Christmas?
2. is it safe to assume presents where funded by Gigi & Mr. Clean? I doubt she lugged gifts to their house with the kids. And for all the wrapping paper to be the same is strange, screams it was done by one person and not multiple
3. That wrapping paper is the most ASL Tracy has done all year.
4. is wish we could know what her family thinks of all her “has to be staged for the ‘gram” moments. she must constantly be asking them (when SKYLAAAA) isn’t around to take her pictures for her “clothing” business. they all seem to have zero interest whenever she’s filming
The tree thing baffles me. On her grid there are numerous pics of her or the kids in front of a Christmas tree and not one is the one she paid to have decorated. What was the point? She's not shown any pics of her kids at home with the decorations. Just in the hallway all the time.

Reactions: 24
The tree thing baffles me. On her grid there are numerous pics of her or the kids in front of a Christmas tree and not one is the one she paid to have decorated. What was the point? She's not shown any pics of her kids at home with the decorations. Just in the hallway all the time.
Maybe she did the decorated tree for Little J? Trying to impress him 🙄
Did we ever figure that out.

Reactions: 12
I wanna know who’s going out to a bar the day after Christmas??? Especially a woman in in her mod thirties 🤦🏻‍♀️ if you were a real mom and have been preparing for Christmas the last few weeks for your kids, the last place you want to be the day after Christmas is a bar. WTF is wrong with her???
I went to bar last night but I also work a full time job, a part time job, hosted Xmas eve, hustled all season, and I’m now on vaca til the new year so I’ll be out as much as possible to soak up the remaining Christmas spirit. I have a few more Christmas activities to check off my bucket list. lol.
My kids are older and work so if there Work schedules fit well be out together.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's what I was saying!!!! Also if they are always at her parents why did she even get her own place?

Can you imagine visitation days with the girls??

Skylahhhh come into the hallway mommy has new crop tops she's gotta show Instagram..I know we took a million last week but I gotta keep up with the aesthetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s one of the 4 days a month she gets without her kids. If she chooses to go out and do with it what she wants, you best believe that’s what she’s gonna do!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s one of the 4 days a month she gets without her kids. If she chooses to go out and do with it what she wants, you best believe that’s what she’s gonna do!
Who has the calendar to show with how many days she actually did not have her children and went out drinking this month?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.