Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video she posted of the kids opening the gifts you can see how uninterested she is and how the kids are more interested in Gigi and grandpa than her

Reactions: 19
I know this is going to be a very UNPOPULAR OPINION but, I really feel that while Tara definitely seems more loving and nurturing towards the kids than their own mother, she makes it a blatant point during every holiday whether it involves gifts and/or family outing to focus the camera on Skylar, Jayden and Julian. Her other 2 nieces barely seem like an after thought and she quickly just pans the video over to them so as to not completely exclude them. It’s like she makes Tracy’s kids the stars and Raven’s kids are just there. Maybe it’s just me but I find that not only very weird and uncomfortable, but hurtful to her other 2 nieces.
I see what you’re saying, and I understand it.

I’ve always looked at it like the relationship is different because she most likely sees them on a daily basis since she’s one of the primary care givers for her mother and Raven and family live with Bonnie. Whenever she keeps Emory overnight she posts lots of pictures and videos, same with Jordyn… but if you also notice, neither Jordyn or Emory like having a camera shoved in their face most likely because Raven and Erik don’t do it on a daily basis….. but it’s so normal to Skylar, Jayden and Julian, it’s prob just easier to record them.
The video she posted of the kids opening the gifts you can see how uninterested she is and how the kids are more interested in Gigi and grandpa than her
She’s so disconnected and it constantly shows. It’s sad when you think about, because she’ll never look back and see how much she actually missed out on by checking out on them. Also maybe it’s just me, but it seems like the girls didn’t get much of anything age appropriate from their birther or her parents… but Julian did….. IDK, maybe cause my kid is still a tot, but it seemed like for the most part Tracy got them stuff that she thinks they’d like because she wants them to be older than they are… if that makes sense…. Cause the excitement over the toys with the Eps seemed more “this is what I wanted” and with the Maloneys it was “this is what was assumed I wanted”…. Idk… it just feels like those kids are being rushed into adulthood.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This stupid witch is blind AND stupid. Nothing about these outfits match, WTF are you talking about!?!?

I was about to post the same. What a fraud!!! Go home to your affordable housing you fake. You know when the kids left she was

All for show all the time. Never a true heartfelt moment with FOUREVER.

Reactions: 10
How does one get a boob job, and then they sag like this, a couple months later?
FFB0D0DA-E60A-482D-862B-894BCCAF9BB7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
How does one get a boob job, and then they sag like this, a couple months later?View attachment 1832687
This makes her chest area look long - trying to look like a 29 year old and failing miserably.
This is a woman that lacks confidence in herself as she is ALWAYS trying to look like something/someone else.

Reactions: 15
As usual caring more about going out to drink than her family. Hey Tracy I hope you blow up and get fat as duck again, you’re already on your way
Yeah, why spend the day after Christmas with your kids playing with their new toys or having a pajama day eating leftovers and watching movies or going to donate your old items that you’ve replaced with gifts when you can just go out to a bar and leave your kids behind instead?
You’re a real scum bag of a mother Tracy. Do the kids a favor and relinquish custody since you can’t bleeping wait to get away from them at every opportunity anyway.

Reactions: 18
The video of her and the kids on Christmas morning is so fake. What real mom does hair and makeup on Christmas morning before their kids wake up to open gifts? And I’m sorry Jayden needs speech lessons. She screams whenever she talks and always mispronounces words. Also, she just seems so aggressive around other kids. Probably thirsty for attention since she doesn’t get it from her own mother.

Reactions: 25
this witch left her breast lift at the club or what? 🥴
She left it on the surgery table 😂😂

The video of her and the kids on Christmas morning is so fake. What real mom does hair and makeup on Christmas morning before their kids wake up to open gifts? And I’m sorry Jayden needs speech lessons. She screams whenever she talks and always mispronounces words. Also, she just seems so aggressive around other kids. Probably thirsty for attention since she doesn’t get it from her own mother.
That dirtball prob slept in hair and makeup to wake up that way. The witch don’t shower

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Jayden definitely has a speech impediment and I don’t want to hear Tracy blame it on that missing tooth. Also watching her interact with her kids is so forced, it’s not genuine like when she was with Corey. Her brothers look so over her tit, constantly filming these private moments.

And this bullshit post…girl you are a grown ass woman. No one, and I mean NO ONE, can “make” you a certain way. Own your feelings like a big girl and stop playing victim and placing blame on others for you being a douche bag. If she truly didn’t give a duck, she wouldn’t be posting 30 times a day begging for validation.

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.