Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if all the speculation we had about her square tit getting fixed when she went in for her tummy tuck was actually her implants being removed

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Woah, I just come back from a hiatus and I read this? Maybe it’s the language of but in America, we kinda have two choices a) take the pain, unmedicated, and have a doctor rip out a tooth or b) go medicated and get knocked out… if we do stupid things, it’s cause it’s lack of judgement… like when people drink too much Like absinthe… isn’t that something used in Moulin Rouge?
And here I was thinking it happens the same way in America as it happens on the Mediterranean coast of France! Kinda weird and judgy wording as well in my opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m wondering if all the speculation we had about her square tit getting fixed when she went in for her tummy tuck was actually her implants being removed
With the way they sagged prior and now with the implants being placed under the muscle, those Bassett ears would be scraping the ground if she had them removed, we would def notice.

Odds are her doc is waiting for them to settle before any revision is considered. But man, the one tit is a whole Xbox shape, like wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Totally off topic but I just watched several videos of totally stoned americans after having a tooth removed, what is this anesthetic that Americans get at the dentist that makes them act like stoners? Why do they get it?

I have never seen anything like it here.
Are you from Marseille?

Reactions: 8
Filming yourself going into therapy or partnering with a mental health app after a tough divorce, and being a single mom would be ideal. Instead, she is thinking that these physical changes are going to affect her mindset and her ability to find a guy of substance.

Reactions: 22
@Jerseygrl84 exactly!!!! The biggie day is to get herself into that hideous dress for NYE that is going to be something else…cannot wait for the festivities 🥳😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
I’m dying here, this trash bag, really thinks that the two suction cups they put on her flat ass actually did something! Her ass still looks flat like a bleeping pancake. Keep reaching trash bag, you’re never gonna get there! With every procedure that you have done, you make yourself look more and more pathetic! FYI, no one’s laughing with you, they’re all laughing at you!
539F8AA3-2F4B-486C-B231-A1BFC1870601.png
CCCB03AE-BBF4-4DC6-9F3D-CF680AAC8676.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Bro taking more effort to make it seem like those pants won’t go up. Girl those pants are slipping right up that butt….you do not have a bubble booty. Stop! Made me legit crack up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This sorry ass excuse for a mother joking about CPS. If the organization worked like it should you wouldn’t be allowed to see your kids and duck them up on a daily basis.

You bring your girls to watch you get your body botched up. Dress like a hooker and try to dress them the same. Do nothing for your disabled son, couldn’t even bother to learn sign language. And leave then any and every chance you get. Get the duck outta here with this joke.
You are a joke of a mother

Attachments

Reactions: 19
The medispa doesn’t have the pillows covered. Looks low-class and honestly a breeding ground for cross contamination. Danielle be better than this.

Reactions: 23
Re the dental/wisdom teeth removal thing I’m from Australia and don’t quite understand either. You either get local anaesthetic where you are completely unaffected except numb in the mouth and can go home after or you have them removed via surgery at hospital with whatever anaesthetic knocks you out in Australia . So other countries don’t understand the post-removal videos because I assume they either knock you out in the dental rooms which they only would do in operating theatres here or they send you home from hospital super fast before the effects of waking up from surgery have calmed down?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I will say, it was nice seeing her brothers interact with Jayden. She obviously is fond of them in one way or another. One brother was being silly and doing a pose with her when she had on the heels, and the other picked her up and gave her a big hug when she opened her arms, signaling to him. If she wasn’t comfortable with him she wouldn’t have done that, so that told me a lot about what Jayden thinks of them. It’s clear as day that poor Jayden gravitates more to male figures, as a way to cope with not having her father around. I pray that one day that gravitational pull makes her even closer with the male figures in her life (corey, uncles, grandfather) and not the opposite side of the situation where she becomes desperate for any male attention and ends up in toxic, abusive relationships 😔

Jayden also went and sat right next to that same brother while he was actually looking at her and talking to her about what was in her hand, or her gifts. Just makes me so happy to see someone give that sweet girl some attention.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I will say, it was nice seeing her brothers interact with Jayden. She obviously is fond of them in one way or another. One brother was being silly and doing a pose with her when she had on the heels, and the other picked her up and gave her a big hug when she opened her arms, signaling to him. If she wasn’t comfortable with him she wouldn’t have done that, so that told me a lot about what Jayden thinks of them. It’s clear as day that poor Jayden gravitates more to male figures, as a way to cope with not having her father around. I pray that one day that gravitational pull makes her even closer with the male figures in her life (corey, uncles, grandfather) and not the opposite side of the situation where she becomes desperate for any male attention and ends up in toxic, abusive relationships 😔
But her father is around and she is clear as day a daddy’s girl (numerous videos show her bypassing everyone and going to him, her excitement when he was at her Halloween Parade, as much as she was happy to see Tara, it was Corey who she was most excited to see)

Her pull towards the male figures in her life could just be from Tracy treating her like some devil child on A regular basis. This is the same women who is proud of the fact that Jayden knows that she (Jayden) is responsible for Tracy being mad or sad, and she has been told this since she was like 3 or 4. Imagine being 3 or 4 and being “responsible” for a grown ass adult’s behavior towards your 3 or 4 year old ass?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.