Tracy DiMarco #105 Mayor Augustus Maywho and the Mucinex Costume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re Italian maybe you can pipe in….

I have quite a few Italian friends, my bbf, son’s godparents, etc. My husband grew up in a very Italian area, all his friends are Italian. I have never heard any Italian person call their grandmother Nonni, as tracy pronounced it nah-knee in the video today. I have only ever heard Nonna pronounced non-na.

Is Nonni a thing? And is it pronounced that way Tracy said it? Nah-knee? Or No-knee?
Nonni is grandparents. I am Italian and from Jersey. So it's not a Jersey thing

Reactions: 9
she reposted this pic from summer… you would think after her tummy tuck we would see more of her rib cage popping out, but they have been no where to be seen. I think she forgets that photoshop only works when you tell it too.

it’s the inconsistency with her lies for me.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Tell us again how you’re a size sMaLl 🥴🤣
4AA57A49-FF72-4CA1-80F5-8BBD42CE275F.jpeg

64D104BC-5A59-41D7-9B4F-7566239D44B4.jpeg

When your ass is flatter than your tummy tuck 🤣💀 in the video the therapist was struggling to grip ass into these cups🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Random i know - but Tbag and Crabby really were meant to be.
He’s as fake and full of tit as her. He always uses ridiculous filters and a ton of photoshop. And also doesn’t care for his children.
But this got it me - 2 posts wearing Boston Red Sox hat and another wearing New York Yankees. Literally the biggest rivalry in all of sports!!!!! Especially in the north east. What a fake ass loser just like her.
Get these 2 back together for our entertainment
I really miss them together, that was my favorite!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Danielle must really not have a lot of friends that she lets Tracy use the tit out of her.

Also:
Tracy, when the duck do you not have a “self care day”….

Reactions: 31
So now we know what the plan is for 2023. Best friends with Transform whatever who does a collaboration with Farkass. Free bullshit procedures from some crappy business. We all know NYC charges thousands and the work is so much better. At least she is consistent with mooching. Get ready for the bikini weather. Her soul is so polluted. Just thinks about herself always #mememe 🤮

Reactions: 14
Totally off topic but I just watched several videos of totally stoned americans after having a tooth removed, what is this anesthetic that Americans get at the dentist that makes them act like stoners? Why do they get it?

I have never seen anything like it here.
Woah, I just come back from a hiatus and I read this? Maybe it’s the language of but in America, we kinda have two choices a) take the pain, unmedicated, and have a doctor rip out a tooth or b) go medicated and get knocked out… if we do stupid things, it’s cause it’s lack of judgement… like when people drink too much Like absinthe… isn’t that something used in Moulin Rouge?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Woah, I just come back from a hiatus and I read this? Maybe it’s the language of but in America, we kinda have two choices a) take the pain, unmedicated, and have a doctor rip out a tooth or b) go medicated and get knocked out… if we do stupid things, it’s cause it’s lack of judgement… like when people drink too much Like absinthe… isn’t that something used in Moulin Rouge?
Same. That sounded super judgey to me. Also, not everyone reacts that way to the anesthesia. Welcome back from your hiatus! I was MIA for a bit too. 😏

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.