Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tight tits didn't get the free pram cleaning anyway, jaysus the pram is actually riddled with dirt. This one has no shame at all, anyone with any pride and any standard of hygiene would give it a good clean themselves.

Reactions: 5
Billy's car seat is in bits and no doubt 4th hand at least. They aren't to be used after 10yrs and no way will he get another 4yrs out of that if he's to stay in it till right weight/height.

She clearly doesn't own a hairbrush for Billy his hasn't been brushed since Dec I'd say. No fear of going the barbers this WK either I bet.

As for the buggy shocking state.

Reactions: 6
No she was looking for a freebie. Didn’t happen.
The buggy is walking with dirt.
No shame. Even a baby wipe to the hood if you are going to be filming it. Same one then telling us all she is ocd with cleanliness.

As for all the grubbing she has done the past few days 🤐

Reactions: 4
Billy's car seat is in bits and no doubt 4th hand at least. They aren't to be used after 10yrs and no way will he get another 4yrs out of that if he's to stay in it till right weight/height.

She clearly doesn't own a hairbrush for Billy his hasn't been brushed since Dec I'd say. No fear of going the barbers this WK either I bet.

As for the buggy shocking state.
I think car seats aren't to be used after 6 years now!

Reactions: 1
She takes no pride in anything the car the pram herself the kids! The state of the bottles of foundation i wipe over bottles eyeshadows etc with a wipe like im sure most do. She hasn't brushed or washed her hair since the curls 🤮 she should of left the pram at the canal beside a bin for dublin city Council to lift its walking with dirt and is broken beyond repair. Poor Billy's car seat doesn't even look comfortable for him to be sitting in invest in a comfortable one.

• Haha
I can’t believe the actual state of that poor child’s car seat. They only have one car, so it’s not like they’ve to buy four car seats. Invest in a feckin decent one so the child is safe and comfortable!! Buy cheap, buy twice Misery Tits.

For someone who is “OCD” about cleaning, she manages to overlook a hell of a lot of dirt.

I can’t believe the actual state of that poor child’s car seat. They only have one car, so it’s not like they’ve to buy four car seats. Invest in a feckin decent one so the child is safe and comfortable!! Buy cheap, buy twice Misery Tits.

For someone who is “OCD” about cleaning, she manages to overlook a hell of a lot of dirt.
And the amount she paid to get the car valeted. Who lets their new car get that manky?

Reactions: 7
Instead of that 4hrs at the park she could of sent her OH off & scrubbed the gaff, but no TT needs to make a meal out of a playground trip where a burger was split 4 ways and it gave her such joy - what to be in a playground full of germ ridden kids (even in non covid times) and what the duck were you doing for 4hrs? Seriously it wasn't even nice out, baltic in Dublin all weekend.

• Haha
And the amount she paid to get the car valeted. Who lets their new car get that manky?
Pre-Covid, I would’ve spent a lot of time in the car with the kids between commuting to work / creche and then visiting grandparents 2h away at the weekends. My car was never immaculate, but it never needed a €95 valet to clean it up.
My point is - what are they doing when they are in the car (because they don’t seem to drive it much) that it gets that feckin filthy?!

I can never remember who said the kids look like something from Angela’s Ashes, but I can’t get it out of my head 😂😂 She shites on about loving buying “tiny” things for Willow, but the child looks like she dressed herself in the dark. None of them have seen a hairbrush either by the looks of it.

• Haha
I’m sorry but there is no way she is OCD about cleanliness - her car, her house, the buggy - everything is crawling with dirt . She takes no pride in the kids appearance either especially with their hair , it’s never brushed. Didn’t she get gifted a baby hairbrush of aveeno or something a while back. So ungrateful as she doesn’t use it on W.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but there is no way she is OCD about cleanliness - her car, her house, the buggy - everything is crawling with dirt . She takes no pride in the kids appearance either especially with their hair , it’s never brushed. Didn’t she get gifted a baby hairbrush of aveeno or something a while back. So ungrateful as she doesn’t use it on W.
That hairbrush is lost in the black hole of Calcutta. The dirt of her house, nothing comes out alive.

Nelly got a serotonin boost from binge eating all weekend. Back to restricting this week on slop split a thousand ways.

• Haha
Interesting that Tracey doesn’t mention her excitement over finally meeting her new niece now that restrictions have lifted - strange that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone commented on her latest grid post about how Billy has grown, and she replied with “she’s just tiny! But he has def taken a stretch” ..... What?!! You can talk about Billy without Willow every now and then!

Reactions: 8
Someone commented on her latest grid post about how Billy has grown, and she replied with “she’s just tiny! But he has def taken a stretch” ..... What?!! You can talk about Billy without Willow every now and then!
Yeah because you know W is so petite 🙄 she could have just said yeah Billy bear is gettin so grown up / tall. The song and dance about not showin B’s face anymore cause he was gettin bigger didn’t last long!

And she has the crocs on the baby with a hip issue. Why?! I don’t get it. Just because they’re cheap 🙄 and also why does W always look like she needs her nappy done?!

She’s sittin there rubbin her cat - get up scrub your house and wash your hair TT!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ on a bike baby hitler isn't tiny!! shes average size for a toddler tracey u seriously have issues like how many times a day does she need to remind us how tiny she is 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I also wouldn’t be advertising that my hair hadn’t been washed in four days... I’d be lashing dry shampoo in and hoping for the best 😂 But not announcing it to 20k people!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.