Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @crankypants13 for the title!

TT continues to be as dull as dishwater but the freebies keep rolling in 🙄🙄
Apparently she only has one child and the other poor boy gets left to his own devices when the ‘baby’ naps so mammy can read a book/watch Netflix/coffee!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Privileged to get the title 🙌🏼😂

One token picture of Billy Bear today to break the Baby Nidge monotony. And for someone who is giving Evelyn Cusack a run for her money with the weather updates, you’d imagine she’d have put a coat on Billy! Presuming that’s him running across the path infront of her. Photobombing the riveting content!! Stop uploading videos of you walking with your toddler... Either take the odd video for your Mam or for posterity, or just put the f*cking phone away and enjoy the moment!!

Reactions: 7
Privileged to get the title 🙌🏼😂

One token picture of Billy Bear today to break the Baby Nidge monotony. And for someone who is giving Evelyn Cusack a run for her money with the weather updates, you’d imagine she’d have put a coat on Billy! Presuming that’s him running across the path infront of her. Photobombing the riveting content!! Stop uploading videos of you walking with your toddler... Either take the odd video for your Mam or for posterity, or just put the f*cking phone away and enjoy the moment!!
Letting Willow Bear walk around with the sleet gathering in her hair too. What must she be thinking at times.

Reactions: 2
Just saw an ad on virgin media, I think she's going on "eating with the enemy".

• Haha
Just saw an ad on virgin media, I think she's going on "eating with the enemy".
Yes, she’s on it. She’s reminded us enough times. It’s on the virgin media app. She’s not worth watching. It’s meant to be about opposing views but all she does is smile, nod and agree with everything her “enemy” says 🙄

Reactions: 7
I wonder will she get any free chippers to celebrate her celebrity status this week? 😅 At least she’s off to a great start with her daily affirmation / motivational quote!

Reactions: 5
Her insta is a snoozefest - slop food, Willow, self care baths, freebies, more Willow, going to the shops zzzzzzzz

Reactions: 8
Those dresses are hideous. If it’s not reduced it won’t feature in TT’s fashion haul.
Give it up, it’s embarrassing.

Her numbers went up by 80 new followers overnight. Bit dodge considering her content was nothing out of the ordinary 🤔
If you look at how many people she’s tagged this week I’d well believe she has a few more followers but I’m sure they’ll be gone again once they see how dull she is 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Those dresses are hideous. If it’s not reduced it won’t feature in TT’s fashion haul.
Give it up, it’s embarrassing.
Awful. She needs to stay in her own lane. Cash must be getting tight if she’s going down the AF link route!

I’ve said it before I think her stinginess is half to do with the fact that her husband controls all the finances, I’d say he watches every single cent that she spends

I totally get that there are people who follow Dominique Nugent, Niamh Cullen, Rosie C, Pippa etc to find out where they are getting their outfits from. That's not the case with Tracey cause she simply doesn't spend money on clothes unless it's her birthday and then it's a penneys haul. She has 2 nice dresses ( not current trend nor bought by herself) one Peter got her when he went away and the one she was showing off yesterday from her MIL. As a "see I love my clothes " she paired that dress (didn't know the brand) with a navy winter cardigan and tan sandals. She hasn't a clue, RI and ASOS are mad to consider her a fit for their brands

Reactions: 9
The AF links again 🙄 I’m not too familiar with all the hashtags so excuse my ignorance but does this mean if someone buys something with her link she gets commission out of it? If so, is it a % of the price or something? And has she been ‘selected’ by the companies to show off these clothes? Sorry just curious!

The AF links again 🙄 I’m not too familiar with all the hashtags so excuse my ignorance but does this mean if someone buys something with her link she gets commission out of it? If so, is it a % of the price or something? And has she been ‘selected’ by the companies to show off these clothes? Sorry just curious!
No anyone with over 10k can use affiliate links, different companies give different percentages of the sale. Its a bleeping disgrace, and imo shouldn't be allowed unless the person has actually bought the item.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.