Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the F are those "curls" still in her hair?!
I only wash my hair twice a week myself however it is brushed several times per day.. There is no way on earth ANY curls would stay in this long.. Even natural curls would have flattened by now with daily brushing!!!

Reactions: 3
She also has about 5 hairs on her head how are they holding the curl? She must be using that yoke night & day?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The size of that CUE
In fairness that cue if probable for the vaccine. I had an appointment for gyne in Holles street last week and the line down the road but I walked right in.
I didn’t get all Misty eyed becauseI had my kids there.
I was about to get something up my hooha...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How dry must her hair be if she’s still wearing it down on day four / five? I’ve lost count of where we are now.

Reactions: 1
The funny thing is is that willow wasn’t even born there she popped out at home!! I can’t even look at her head it makes me itch 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no words for her stories today. Or the hair. The post with the hair was put up five days ago and she put the band thing in the night before that photo so it’s at least 6 days since she’s washed her hair now. I would not be able!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
See her house says a lot about her and her cleaning not only her house but herself she's filthy! Im a stay at home mum and once i drop the kids to school im home to clean shower have my lunch and back on school runs before i start taking the kids to their activities and get homework dinner showers done before they go to bed thats when i get to chill even when they were babies its all about routine and structure. women/men who work do it aswell which i applaud coz thats a long ass day its two full time jobs for them, she has no excuse! Try having 5 under 5 at home tt when mine were smaller and everything was still done coz i like to take pride in my home and my kids

See her house says a lot about her and her cleaning not only her house but herself she's filthy! Im a stay at home mum and once i drop the kids to school im home to clean shower have my lunch and back on school runs before i start taking the kids to their activities and get homework dinner showers done before they go to bed thats when i get to chill even when they were babies its all about routine and structure. women/men who work do it aswell which i applaud coz thats a long ass day its two full time jobs for them, she has no excuse! Try having 5 under 5 at home tt when mine were smaller and everything was still done coz i like to take pride in my home and my kids

I agree - I think most stay at home parents are the same. Up, make lunches , school run, clean , shower , collect kids etc etc. However TT doesn’t clean, make lunches , do the school run or shower 🙈

I work part time too but I don’t let my house work slip I just do it later in the day. Some days it’s 9/930 before I sit down but I can’t stand dirt or clutter

How can she sit there all day lookin at that filth 🤮 yeah sure ocd with cleanliness 🤣😂🤣 then again she doesn’t have time to clean as she needs time for her self care baths whilst havin a slice of pizza and frothy coffee

I agree - I think most stay at home parents are the same. Up, make lunches , school run, clean , shower , collect kids etc etc. However TT doesn’t clean, make lunches , do the school run or shower 🙈

I work part time too but I don’t let my house work slip I just do it later in the day. Some days it’s 9/930 before I sit down but I can’t stand dirt or clutter

How can she sit there all day lookin at that filth 🤮 yeah sure ocd with cleanliness 🤣😂🤣 then again she doesn’t have time to clean as she needs time for her self care baths whilst havin a slice of pizza and frothy coffee
Jesus we all have bad days where we go not this tit show again 😂😂 but we do it so our homes are clean and our kids are clean. growing up it was always instilled in me your home should always be visitor ready 🤦‍♀️.. Its our home i like to take pride dont get me wrong its far from perfect here but its clean and organised.. I laugh at her ocd claim ya tt no thats not ocd you have its lazy syndrome.

• Haha
No way Jose did she spend €150-€200 on a watch. I don’t get her strange spending habits?? Won’t get her awful hair or brows done but will happily get 3 take aways? For someone who said she’s struggles with food she doesn’t mind stuffing her face. I’m going to penneys tomorrow and know full well I’ll spend €200 on the kids - id rather spend it on them to set them up for the summer then frothy coffee for the gram!!

Reactions: 8
I can’t figure out is W’s hair matted in the latest stories or is there a clip / some device in the top of it?

Reactions: 1
No way Jose did she spend €150-€200 on a watch. I don’t get her strange spending habits?? Won’t get her awful hair or brows done but will happily get 3 take aways? For someone who said she’s struggles with food she doesn’t mind stuffing her face. I’m going to penneys tomorrow and know full well I’ll spend €200 on the kids - id rather spend it on them to set them up for the summer then frothy coffee for the gram!!
Yeah I don’t get it either , she will spend that on a watch but won’t buy W a decent pair of shoes. Poor W only gets what shoes are reduced in tesco.

And seriously why can’t she just brush W’s hair? It looks all matted in the video 🤔 like there’s something stuck in the top. It prob hasn’t been washed in about a month going by TT’s standards

I can’t figure out is W’s hair matted in the latest stories or is there a clip / some device in the top of it?
Just commented same time. It defo looks matted to me 🙈

Reactions: 3
Def something in it, yogurt or porridge it looks like.

No doubt the child dislikes her hair been brushed so tt doesn't doesn't do it for a quiet life.

• Sick
I’ve rewatched and it’s definitely matted.... it’s awful looking. I’ve to argue with my four year old every morning about getting her hair brushed, but it happens regardless. I’m really puzzled as to what this OCD is... Self and children are unkempt, house untidy, new car needs a full valet to clean it up. Where does the OCD present itself, TT?!

I have a little girl of similar age to W and she hates gettin her hair done too: it’s a struggle every day. But no way would I let her go out with a nest on her head. She prob doesn’t brush her teeth either

I get that kids make a mess and stuff gets in their hair but for god sake give her a bath instead of strolling around the shop 🙄 it’s the height of laziness; everything is just filthy

Reactions: 2
I went back to look at her hair it’s def got something in it it’s stuck together!!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.