Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please Tracey will u brush it out 🤯 no one just leaves it like that and those brows - god help us they are so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to stage an intervention over those eyebrows. They are so bad!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her face just looks dirty not tanned!! She’s not half mad about herself this morning 🙄 such shite over having a shower and washing your hair !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what’s more terrifying. The reel, or the close up shot? Christ almighty!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
More than the unicorn needs a clean there! 😂

Wouldn’t ya just love to give W’s hair a good brush and make it nice and neat 🙈

Reactions: 3
She really needs to go get a job. She has zero content and really no life.

Like what does she do all day? It's not as if she spends time cleaning or studying or decorating.

Reactions: 7
I’m listening to Newstalk and somebody called TRACEY is coming on to talk about her daughter WILLOW and how covid has hit services that willow needs 🤣😱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Okay who called it... all about the skincare today. Hi Tracey! 🤣
See she’s begging for a cake now for baby hitlers birthday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder why she’s tagging that cake company?? 🤔🤔 is there something coming up that she might need a cake for??

• Haha
so were bk to ordinary again 😫 what happened that absolutely amazing brand she was sent to try that she absolutely loved 🤔 how much skincare can u actually put on ur face 😫😫

No one is asking about your brows TT it is more an intervention people want staged

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.