Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does 0.2 of an inch make any difference when it comes to phones? It would be a different story if you were going from a 4.7” to a 6.7”. Getting a bleeping grip woman.
Petite little Willy will have it broke within the week so what does it matter anyways? I can guarantee she’s dragging this out as long as she can to see if one of the phone companies will step up and gift her one 🙄

Reactions: 8
I can guarantee she’s dragging this out as long as she can to see if one of the phone companies will step up and gift her one 🙄
Of course she is. Remember before she had wee Willy, every day tagging mothercare for the buggy. It was relentless. She had to pay for it in the end.

Reactions: 6
Does 0.2 of an inch make any difference when it comes to phones? It would be a different story if you were going from a 4.7” to a 6.7”. Getting a bleeping grip woman.
Petite little Willy will have it broke within the week so what does it matter anyways? I can guarantee she’s dragging this out as long as she can to see if one of the phone companies will step up and gift her one 🙄
She wants swappie to take the bait

Reactions: 3
Oh god yes the mothercare begging and tagging @FinGal79 how could we forget that! For 6-7 months she told us the travel system she had her eye on by sharing and tagging several times a week. She’s not even getting any decent collabs she’s probably the cheapest on the roster. Look at the other ones who did the Heinz burger thing, I’m no fan of cliona o Connor but at least her kitchen was tidy!!! Tracey expects the phone to magically appear but unfortunately she’s just known for free food , she wouldn’t influence me to buy anything only some Milton for her house and her nails

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god yes the mothercare begging and tagging @FinGal79 how could we forget that! For 6-7 months she told us the travel system she had her eye on by sharing and tagging several times a week. She’s not even getting any decent collabs she’s probably the cheapest on the roster. Look at the other ones who did the Heinz burger thing, I’m no fan of cliona o Connor but at least her kitchen was tidy!!! Tracey expects the phone to magically appear but unfortunately she’s just known for free food , she wouldn’t influence me to buy anything only some Milton for her house and her nails
She's not begging - she's manifesting. Any minute now an iPhone is going to appear through the letterbox. Just like it happened for Mystic Ma when she selfishly bought face cream instead of a school book for her daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
christ on a bike the garden why wud u show ur garden wen it looks like that 🙈 its like a jungle

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.