Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe If she didn’t buy herself so many frothy coffees in the rain and 2-3 take aways a week she’d have a decent pair of shoes for W. Poor thing will suffer with hips / feet in the future because of her mother’s selfishness

Reactions: 6
Maybe If she didn’t buy herself so many frothy coffees in the rain and 2-3 take aways a week she’d have a decent pair of shoes for W. Poor thing will suffer with hips / feet in the future because of her mother’s selfishness
She is already suffering with her hips though is she not? It’ll be Willow that will have to foot the bill for a hip replacement in 70 years. T wont care as she’ll be long gone

Reactions: 3
The poor divils having to clean her car 😱

She is already suffering with her hips though is she not? It’ll be Willow that will have to foot the bill for a hip replacement in 70 years. T wont care as she’ll be long gone
A friend of mine had a hip replacement in her mid 20s. It could be a lot sooner than 70 years time!!

Reactions: 1
‘A new Irish brand’ probably produced in Canada 😂😂
Now I could be missing something but a little look on Instagram and their website points to a French Canadian company!!
It also gets on my tits how she presents stuff she’s sent, like rooting around in the bag not even showing the bottles properly 🙄🙄 could she not find a nice spot in her kitchen or bathroom to show them?? Oh wait it’s Tracey...... like the other day she got something for her hair and showed it laid on her manky kitchen floor 😡😡 god she’s really annoying me today!!

Reactions: 4
I feel triggered every time she says "coffee", don't know why, it just pushes me over the edge 🤪

See the dirt of her walking around waiting for the car. You don't need a full face of makeup, but at least wear some clean, non-threadbare clothes & run a comb through your hair if you're gonna be dealing with people in public

Reactions: 2
I wonder what drama happened her today?? Talk about a dramatic picture of an empty buggy beside the canal 🙈🙈

• Haha
That buggy has seen better days the wheels are as bald as an egg and crooked af.. the dump is the only place for it

• Haha
Feic sake the buggy 😂 abondoned by the canal with the lopsided wheels 🤦‍♀️ I’d be so embarrassed with that. She should be gettin a nice stroller for Willow at her age. Can get a decent one cheap enough

Reactions: 6
Feic sake the buggy 😂 abondoned by the canal with the lopsided wheels 🤦‍♀️ I’d be so embarrassed with that. She should be gettin a nice stroller for Willow at her age. Can get a decent one cheap enough
If its not gifted to her she ain't using a stroller! That pram will be for the next baby, she was giddy with the excitement of them washing her car seat 🤦‍♀️ she always says she can only use one brand on the kids so give them away or say no thanks not for us but its free so you know of course! Any update lately on the skin care routine she was raving about weeks ago and got sent the products and promised an update gathering dust i would believe .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.