Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was billy in a t-shirt and shorts it was cold at weekend even my 12 year old who would live in shorts did not put any shorts on, no coat/ jumper on billy

Reactions: 3
Oh my god her hair!! If you can’t get to wash it at least tie it up!! Why would she not book a hair appointment considering she will be having a gathering for willows birthday, why wouldn’t you want to have nice hair?? I’m not into my hair like I wear it up all the time but I made sure to get to a hairdresser asap!! She really is a misery guts 🙄🙄

Why was billy in a t-shirt and shorts it was cold at weekend even my 12 year old who would live in shorts did not put any shorts on, no coat/ jumper on billy
The pic with the ice cream isn’t from yesterday I don’t think as the videos on her grid with the manky buggy hood and the kids have different clothes on

Reactions: 1
Yeah because you know W is so petite 🙄 she could have just said yeah Billy bear is gettin so grown up / tall. The song and dance about not showin B’s face anymore cause he was gettin bigger didn’t last long!

And she has the crocs on the baby with a hip issue. Why?! I don’t get it. Just because they’re cheap 🙄 and also why does W always look like she needs her nappy done?!

She’s sittin there rubbin her cat - get up scrub your house and wash your hair TT!
Rubbing her cat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Billy Bear's runners remind me of prison issued shoes.

• Haha
We have 10 days of the princess willow celebrations how many times will the accidental home birth be shared or retold place your bets now! 😂. How has she not washed her hair simce Friday night like it must be eating the head off her she didn't even brush out the curls when she done it and if she wanted Billy have coleslaw could she not do it tomor instead of letting it sit there for 15 odd hrs till he eats at break.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
We have 10 days of the princess willow celebrations how many times will the accidental home birth be shared or retold place your bets now! 😂. How has she not washed her hair simce Friday night like it must be eating the head off her she didn't even brush out the curls when she done it and if she wanted Billy have coleslaw could she not do it tomor instead of letting it sit there for 15 odd hrs till he eats at break.
Looks like there is a few shnakey bites gone out of it already 🤣 wee side cut off for wee Willow Bear's tea tomorrow evening.

Her head must be flittering with the itch if it hasn't been washed in days.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember pre covid if i curled or had my hair done for something it had to be washed the following day coz it would be ate from hairspray.
As for the lunches i myself have a few to make everyday yes if they are having grapes strawberries etc i wash nd cut the night before get the drink and cereal bars out but sandwiches wraps bagels etc get done in the morning fresh along with their youghart outta the fridge i wouldnt eat something that's being sitting there 15 or 16 hrs later leating it i dont expect my kids to either. That wrap was more then likely taking from the freezer and will defrost in the lunch box over night.

I cannot get my head around her making lunch so early not even the night before but often early afternoon.
Even when I had to leave the house at 7.30am I'd make lunches up while making my own/getting coffee etc and she doesn't have anywhere to go or anything to do

Reactions: 6
I cannot get my head around her making lunch so early not even the night before but often early afternoon.
Even when I had to leave the house at 7.30am I'd make lunches up while making my own/getting coffee etc and she doesn't have anywhere to go or anything to do
Do you now know how BUSY she is doing her BITS and CLeaning the house because she has ocd? She NEEDS time off in the evening to have her tea and treats and her morning time is dedicated to teeny tiny willow! Also, she once accidentally gave birth at home in the morning so maybe the morning isn’t her best time xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you now know how BUSY she is doing her BITS and CLeaning the house because she has ocd? She NEEDS time off in the evening to have her tea and treats and her morning time is dedicated to teeny tiny willow! Also, she once accidentally gave birth at home in the morning so maybe the morning isn’t her best time xoxo

Accidentally on purpose 😂😂😂

• Haha
Why can’t she make the lunch in the morning since she doesn’t do the school run 🤔 a lot of us actually do both TT , imagine that. And then actually clean our house and wash our hair. No wonder we see anytime she has a ‘self care ‘ bath or shower cause it’s so rare 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There'll be another podcast soon with the revelations of a self care shower that can relieve itch of the scalp from lack of washing. The pasta dish she made wouldn't fill my back tooth never mind feed a family of four.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Time to get super emosh again now cos she’s in the “cue” for the Coombe. Are we ready to see her skinny latte and hear about the tears as she relives the halcyon days?

bleeping melt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There'll be another podcast soon with the revelations of a self care shower that can relieve itch of the scalp from lack of washing. The pasta dish she made wouldn't fill my back tooth never mind feed a family of four.
The pasta dish that was charred to the pan before being mashed up together? That pasta dish :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.