Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vesuvius

I have a boy and a girl. Boy first, girl second and woweeeee there's no comparison between them. I think it's a nature thing, being the physically weaker sex, I think we're born with the ability to be master manipulators. My daughter will buy and sell you at any opportunity. But I have her card marked 😂
By God Willow takes her mammy on a ride on the daily. She rules the roost. At two, there is absolutely no physical need to be blending a child's food. She showed a lunchbox today full of dried crackers and hard to chew foods. That toddler does not have issues with textures. We all pander to our kids and I've been known to cook two dinners because one hates this and the other hates that, but she is creating a little madam.
And that's not something I want to say about any little child. She's gorgeous and she's well loved for sure, but a child needs to be parented, not pandered to. I don't mind the co-sleeping, I'm all for extended breastfeeding but the food thing and the refusing to sit in a chair for a meal. No honey, you'd go hungry in my house. Not to over simplify, but we teach kids to wash themselves, read, say please and thank you. There are certain basic needs that should be met to create a human being that can function in society. Being able to sit in a chair is one of them.

I'm not accusing Tracey of what I say next, but nothing boils my blood more than oblivious parents. Ones whose kids are tearing branches of trees or whose scooters are strewn all over a footpath making it impossible for others to pass while the gab on aimlessly to another parent.

And don't get me started on the new iPhone.
If you're a scabby fucker across the board, grand. If you cannot afford to buy good quality, decent arch support, breathable fabric shoes for your child's developing feet, that's a real pity. But DO NOT come on showing your children wearing €4 shoes and then happily drop €1200 on a phone. I can't. I honestly can't. She is setting her children up for a lifetime of foot issues. It pains me to watch sometimes.

I honestly don't know how she can be so 'educated' in one area of her child's development and so totally blind in another.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Fatface

VIP Member
Interesting that Tracey doesn’t mention her excitement over finally meeting her new niece now that restrictions have lifted - strange that

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Cpeople

VIP Member
She's pissed off because she's wasted money and she's not going to be able to return them because it'll cost more money. I'd say had RI been opened she'd pushed that buggy with her belly top, hot pink sun glasses, tartan leggings, orange hair band, and me pink salt water sannys to complain. Poor woman she'll need a frothy coffee and a nice big lump of Easter egg to calm her.

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
You rekon leanne might get some of the aveeno stuff or will tight hole keep it all for herself
Bejaysa you joking!! The card board box that it came in will be unreal with rocket, cheese, and Frank's hot sauce with last year's turkey 🦃 on it... So good dipped in ice cream

• Haha
  • Heart

gmm1288

Jesus this woman wants to be a midwife and she can’t handle the stress of one child’s lunchbox 🙄🙄 I usually do the fruit the night before but a sandwich made and then stored in the fridge would be rank 20 hours later and the rice cake would be gone stale!
Imagine those nails rooting up your fanny for a babies head🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

brandambassador

VIP Member
Not sure how many OG followers of Tracey that are here. Bit notice the birth story gets more dramatic each time??
Like it was always she had the urge to push and she put her hand down, now it’s she put her hand up and felt willows forehead 🤣 like come on!!

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Can’t see the photo but surprise surprise the RI “saldals” have hurt Willows feet. The poor thing 😕😔
No shit sherlock like. Them sandals always do 🙄 could pyschic Maureen not have told her that cause I certainly could have. Oh wait does that mean I have the gift 🤣🤣

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Kerry is booked.... Well nearly booked!! Either it is or it isn't!! Kerry the big spenders are coming for you! Wait I'll just nip into aldi for a snack!!! I got loads for our trip... 2 large rolls, rocket, relish, I have pulled pork in the freezer that'll be well thawed out by the time we get there! I didn't get any breakfast stuff because we'll eat like 🐴s because we'll ya know we are paying after all... Oh and while I was in aldi I pick up ice cream because it was free for a treat when we get there with a cuppa tea... Peter don't forget to get the coffee, tea bags, milk and shower gels from the bathroom won't ya not! Or I forgot I'll take youz with me and show and # it all.

• Haha

sugs10

Have you honestly ever seen such a fuss over a pair of fecking sandals it’s mortifying for her. Don’t you know they’ll be put on her on Christmas Day with a pair of tights and Tracey will be “unable” to cope with the cuteness

• Haha
Reactions: 12

FishnChips

Chatty Member
When I see people obsessing about labelling their children teeny/tiny/petite/dinky I always wonder where they told as a child that they were bigger than average and they end up projecting this idealised image of what a child should look like on their own children.
I used to babysit for a neighbour and her daughter was an average sized toddler and she used to always say to another neighbour I wish my x was a petite as your y and I wish I had child who looked like y. I can’t imagine constantly having a memory of being spoken about like that wouldn’t have an impact. I’ve also worked with people who constantly used being petite as a sort of badge of honour as if it’s something more desirable than being average height/above average height. It’s very bizarre.

irishjen

VIP Member
Well fucking said
A million percent well said.

And we can all now establish that TT is not just frugal, or broke or the Pineapple keeps the purse strings tight, she is a mean, tight horrible bastard who will drop over €1K on a phone (I feel sick saying that never, fucking, ever would I do that) and she won't put her children in decent footwear, she's her mothers fucking daughter that is for sure and is a disgrace.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Aye its a hard life for her sitting at 9 in the morning by herself in your jammies drinking coffee and watching you tube and writing in her wee hideous book. Like wtaf. Another outfit for willy and feck all for Billy.

• Haha

sugs10

Who in their right mind would take that heap of junk couch? I’ve put better into a skip

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
I cannot get my head around her making lunch so early not even the night before but often early afternoon.
Even when I had to leave the house at 7.30am I'd make lunches up while making my own/getting coffee etc and she doesn't have anywhere to go or anything to do
Do you now know how BUSY she is doing her BITS and CLeaning the house because she has ocd? She NEEDS time off in the evening to have her tea and treats and her morning time is dedicated to teeny tiny willow! Also, she once accidentally gave birth at home in the morning so maybe the morning isn’t her best time xoxo

• Haha