Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say she’d love to be a doula, no offence to anyone who is one but to me the idea is a bit hippyish so it would suit her!! I’m not sure what qualifications you need?? Do u need to be a midwife trained??

Reactions: 1
Has she totally forgotten about Billy? Willow is napping so that means feet up and trash TV? Not 1:1 time with Billy? Does he get any attention at all? I don't see her as a midwife, she doesn't do well in scenarios where she isn't the star of the show.

Reactions: 8
She's taking tips from FBG.. I'm going to just reset and be mindful about what I eat, like I haven't had chocolate in 3 days.. Next breath...ooooh donuts 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She's taking tips from FBG.. I'm going to just reset and be mindful about what I eat, like I haven't had chocolate in 3 days.. Next breath...ooooh donuts 🤦🏻‍♀️
Wasn't that brother the youngest who lives in the family home? So he can travel to blanch to Krispy Cremes then to Finglas to drop them off. Does anyone in that family stick to the rules?

Reactions: 7
Yeah wonder who’s going to send the goods!! Obviously running low on whatever she uses 🙄

Reactions: 4
God would you not be mortified begging all the time ! She wouldn’t stick to a skin care regime even if it was free. She would end up using aloe Vera cream as a lasagne ingredient. Begging

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She would ask the poor woman can she have the after birth for the freezer 🤢 she has just the meal to use it in it just works i promise... Where was Billy today she couldn't use the time to arts and crafts or just sit and talk to him? Waiting for on some skin care to come through the door.

Reactions: 3
She's begging for Avene cause they sorted her out when she begged for handcream. she'd never buy it herself. Do companies not cringe when they see this panhandling. Peter could have got her some for valentines or mother's day is coming up. Tight hole.

She is so transparent. How many times did she use the word “buy” in her post. Wait til u see, 2 days time low and behold this company reached out to her 😡

Reactions: 4
She is so transparent. How many times did she use the word “buy” in her post. Wait til u see, 2 days time low and behold this company reached out to her 😡
I'd have no issue with an influencer getting a freebie where its mutually beneficial i.e it makes sense to give Tara makeup a palette or Dom Nugent a cute top. These will ultimately lead to sales and their audience wants what they're shilling. Absolutely no one is following Tracey for skincare advice and therefore she is just a scab getting a free €30-50 set for no reason. It won't lead to sales and she won't repurchase. Her audience is frozen chicken dippers. It annoys me when she gets free hairdos and expensive beauty products, as she's more of a Nivea moisturiser that came free with a magazine type of girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
ffs hydraulic acid 🙈🙈 its hyaluronic acid u pleb clearly cudnt have done an ounce of research 🙄 so embarrassed for her!! begging for a staycation now piss of tracey and book it urself like everyone else 😤😤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's begging for Avene cause they sorted her out when she begged for handcream. she'd never buy it herself. Do companies not cringe when they see this panhandling. Peter could have got her some for valentines or mother's day is coming up. Tight hole.
He could’ve got some on pigsback for her

ffs hydraulic acid 🙈🙈 its hyaluronic acid u pleb clearly cudnt have done an ounce of research 🙄 so embarrassed for her!! begging for a staycation now piss of tracey and book it urself like everyone else 😤😤
Feel like telling her BallyBEG House is a lovely venue for a staycation

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now she’s looking for a free staycation just GOOGLE it like the rest of us 😡😡

Apart from trying to get a freebies it shows that she clearly has no friends cos this is something you’d ask your friends or sisters maybe, stuff like skincare or holidays usually is word of mouth recommendation!!

But sure how can someone recommend a skin routine when they don’t even no her skin type she’s just looking for a freebie she has no shame at all then she will he recommending the products she gets sent and has no qualification in skin care 😡 then puts up a box for staycations instead of googling it it will tell you if it’s child friendly or near beach restaurants on there website

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.