Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she making a big deal about willow being 22 months on the 22nd 😒😒 wonder what it must be like to be the only woman in the work to have ever given birth to a girl!
Because knowing Tracey this is her sneaky way of reminding companies that the demon child’s birthday is May 22nd and for them to send out freebies for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yea and she didn't even get the kids Christmas pjs either. She made a point of saying Billy wore old ones as she didn't see the point wasting money. Clearly wasn't gifted any. Its gas cause when she does open the purse strings she makes a major deal of it and you just know its an event for her 😂
Ahhh no stop that I know some might find it materialistic but to me it just doesn’t feel like Christmas unless me and the kids have new pjs. You can get kids Christmas ones in Penney’s for less than a tenner how miserable is this woman!!

Reactions: 3
Why is she making a big deal about willow being 22 months on the 22nd 😒😒 wonder what it must be like to be the only woman in the work to have ever given birth to a girl!
Clearly to remind all the companies they have two months to send the freebie bday tat for willow bear

Because knowing Tracey this is her sneaky way of reminding companies that the demon child’s birthday is May 22nd and for them to send out freebies for her.
Snap!

Reactions: 2
Poor Billy mustn't have grown a bit since last year not once did she do a haul of clothing she bought him. Poor chap is probably wearing last year's track bottoms as shorts this year and cheap trainers mean while the big lug of a pineapple 🍍 gets Adidas for himself. He must control the amount of money she gets to spend.

Reactions: 4
I came here to say I find her banging on about her negative relationship with food hard to watch. She has her takeaway on a Sat, but because it was hubby's birthday and she had a few extra treats its panic mode. Shes freaking out over sugar consumption and saying her clothes are too tight, after a couple of extra goodies than she'd usually have. I understand she had a big weightloss journey and I tip my hat to her for that but she hasn't dealt with her food anxiety. Ever since she mentioned it she's been over doing the healthy eating posts and all the random new veg shes trying. Its bizarre and frankly shaming to others. I'm aware she steers clear of language like dieting, binging and restricting but honestly if the shoe fits...

That dinner was miserable looking 🤢 how she gonna put that in a pitta tomorrow?? Don’t think I’ll sleep tonight not knowing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That dinner was miserable looking 🤢 how she gonna put that in a pitta tomorrow?? Don’t think I’ll sleep tonight not knowing 😂😂
No pitta tomoro.. That’s going to the freezer for Billy’s lunch next week, might even blend some up for baby hitler

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not only has Billy being put into the attic room he now has to share his room with her new veg. Buy a mini green house for the garden T, let his room be for him!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Awww lads Im in the middle of watching Tracey on eating with the enemy and it's so funny 😂😂 She is so fake, that weird thing she does with her lips I wonder did she take any leftovers home for the freezer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another melter Melanie
Thanks just went over for a nosey at her page and there she is out for a walk in a wood leaning over her baby dangle feeding her 😳 not that I’m against breastfeeding but come on talk about attention seeking!! No thanks won’t be following that one 🏃‍♀️

• Haha
I see the Aldi van paid Tracey a visit too. I can't believe they are doling out freebies to the likes of these greedy insta feckers. Why not give them to Crumlin or frontline staff? It has really turned me off Aldi I have to say. Anyway Tracey Tuppence won't have to put her hand in her pocket to buy Easter eggs, what a selfish grabber.

Reactions: 10
I see the Aldi van paid Tracey a visit too. I can't believe they are doling out freebies to the likes of these greedy insta feckers. Why not give them to Crumlin or frontline staff? It has really turned me off Aldi I have to say. Anyway Tracey Tuppence won't have to put her hand in her pocket to buy Easter eggs, what a selfish grabber.
Can't see me family but great to see Aldi visiting all the floggers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.