Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is!!! Must be an insta blogger thing! Quick get my phone while I’m lying on the ground!!
Never heard of her but I had to have a look after reading the comments on here. Anything for attention with these ones. Same with our Tracey Tuppence and Peter Pineapple snapping her horror movie scene/unplanned 12 hours later home birth in the sitting room corner.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never heard of her but I had to have a look after reading the comments on here. Anything for attention with these ones. Same with our Tracey Tuppence and Peter Pineapple snapping her horror movie scene/unplanned 12 hours later home birth in the sitting room corner.
They needed that pic for the memory book!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Delighted to see she is still taking tips from here and Billy got a real plate and cutlery today for his dinner not a baby plastic ones like last week ..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks half cut in those last stories..few too many vinos with dinner maybe 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Delighted to see she is still taking tips from here and Billy got a real plate and cutlery today for his dinner not a baby plastic ones like last week ..
AND I think she had pulled out the table and was sitting the side by the wall after someone here said why is it rammed up against the wall under the tv!!

Reactions: 7
The full moon tit 🤦🏼‍♀️
She is an absolute dose. Can't pinpoint why she is feeling like she is but had her period.... Eh maybe that's the reason. Off to do her full moon rituals. Sap.

Baffles me how she’s so tight when it comes to things for the kids but has 2/3 take aways a week??
I'm pretty sure she has said before that the Sunday dinner she orders is between 30 and 40 euro and then she is drinking wine on top.

Reactions: 4
Those games/off school entertainment stuff is clearly aimed for willow. Billy does not need water art ffs he's 7. He wants a game console and playing football on the green, but no doubt his 2 wks off will be around Willows wants.

“All the eggs have broken”. No Tracey, you scoffed the Cadbury’s egg and then broke up a nestle one in a bowl and blamed it on the child. Get a grip.

• Haha
“All the eggs have broken”. No Tracey, you scoffed the Cadbury’s egg and then broke up a nestle one in a bowl and blamed it on the child. Get a grip.
Had to go see for myself and you're right 😂 Cadbury eggs have a chicken and spring design and nestle and mars have that grid design. Oh man she's some gobsh1te. Why did she bother zooming in on the chocolate when it's not the right egg. She's such a flake I don't understand why brands work with her when she thinks her audience is as dumb as she is. Why does she think her children with a 5 year age gap want to play with the same toys. Poor Billy he's always the after thought once the diva is content that's all that matters.

Had to go see for myself and you're right 😂 Cadbury eggs have a chicken and spring design and nestle and mars have that grid design. Oh man she's some gobsh1te. Why did she bother zooming in on the chocolate when it's not the right egg. She's such a flake I don't understand why brands work with her when she thinks her audience is as dumb as she is. Why does she think her children with a 5 year age gap want to play with the same toys. Poor Billy he's always the after thought once the diva is content that's all that matters.
Imagine Cadbury seeing that... second hand embarrassment for her. I wouldn’t be sending her anymore free stuff when she can’t even promote the right brand.

i dunno guys im not one to defend her EVER but my hubby got a big cadburys one the other day and it has the nestle pattern on it i remember thinking thats weird they never have that design 🤔 now im not saying she didnt do the above cos she probably did 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Id say they sent a huge egg & she has it put away on the pretense for Billy on Sunday and bought a cheap nestle egg.

Not to mention that eggs are 10 a penny right now HUNGRY FUCKER!!!!!!

• Haha
Why did she let her toddler break the "Cabbry" eggs in the first place. You'd think she would be more careful with stuff that she needs to show for a PR post. That's if it happened that way...

I'd say Willow Bear said to her, "give me dat egg Ma or I'll bust yeh" so Trace just handed it over and let her make tit of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.