Tracey Quinn #5 Once a month podcaster 'til I'm an RTE broadcaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the area really that bad??? Do you really think that’s why it was blurred?

Reactions: 2
Is the area really that bad??? Do you really think that’s why it was blurred?
Yes it is. She used to blur out her neighbours houses when taking photos at the windows too.
How can she hear her son sing when she has her phone in her face 24/7.
Willow is following mommy’s footsteps already.

Proabaly more to do with not making it recognisable
From the same one who has posted her front door, address and local fire station at times 🤣
Why doesn’t she brush her few strands of hair ? She’s so desperately unkept .
more mindless videos of willow ‘being willow’. Notice she didn’t tag the white moose when she was saying the order was wrong. She would be afraid of her tit that Paul would call her out . I mean a wrong order is a wrong order, but you know Paul he would be all offended and she knew well not to tag. She would tag for a freebie otherwise. Also the @@@@ things other have gotten for free when she’s begging for it too. And showing the rug company that 500 people swiped up. 499 of those were tattlers looking to see how cheap the rug was!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why bother blurring it out when everyone knows where she lives already! I was one of the tattlers checking the price 🤣 I’d say she’s only ragin she couldn’t do a collab or something and get the rug for free!!

Who’d be able to tell where she is from a photo anyway?? Looks like just houses under the blur and anyway nobody’s that concerned, if they really wanted to know it’s easy to find her address 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Exactly she’s overshared her private details too much. I found her address so easily.

Reactions: 1
She needs to be gifted a bottle of olaplex 🥴 her hair is so brittle 🤯

Reactions: 4
why does every outfit she puts on Willow have to consist of a tshirt with a long sleeve vest inside it 😫

Reactions: 6
Poor child be freezin next week when the snow arrives, always dressed in last season’s clothes.
Also does she even own a hairbrush ?! She never seems to have her hair or W’s brushed 🤔

Reactions: 3
Poor child be freezin next week when the snow arrives, always dressed in last season’s clothes.
Also does she even own a hairbrush ?! She never seems to have her hair or W’s brushed 🤔
That coat today surely wasn’t enough for the temperature outside! I had three layers under my proper coat and was freezing.

Oh no she forgot to blur out the houses when she was on her walk by the river/canal!! Now everyone will rock up to her house for tea and treat 😂😂

Oh no she forgot to blur out the houses when she was on her walk by the river/canal!! Now everyone will rock up to her house for tea and treat 😂😂
better let her know in advance though so she can leave them out of the freezer 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She can only dream of living in that area where the park is, where she lives is like the Wild West

• Haha
Same woman put her full name and address on a Facebook page recently after she filled in an online form no cop on at all eircode the lot was showing 🤦‍♀️ she wouldn't dare tag paul over the food! She was flat out tagging iceland that she always shops there when mash direct sent the freebies.

Same woman put her full name and address on a Facebook page recently after she filled in an online form no cop on at all eircode the lot was showing 🤦‍♀️ she wouldn't dare tag paul over the food! She was flat out tagging iceland that she always shops there when mash direct sent the freebies.
Yeah she’s so predictable, I think she didn’t tag white moose cos she was doing her best not to mention Finglas!! 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Lol. Is the park area she goes too within her 5km ?
Yes it’s in Glasnevin, just under 5km from the Wild West.
A new post tagging the rug company, complete with the reindeer slippers!

TT on the beg this morning. BB may get a free rug for his room yet.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t think much of a rug only costing €30!! Look how thin it is! She should have spend some money on a bigger ikea unit with the boxes and she’d be able to tidy away a lot of those toys

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.