Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
Oh I just can't wait for the endless snaps captioned "just a girl meeting her new baby cousin" "When Willow met Hannah" or "can you actually cope with my best friend by choice sisters new baby girl" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said she hasn't stopped crying? No doubt she's crestfallen she has to let someone else in her family have a bit of attention for 5 mins.
I can't stand that can you cope shite. No Tracey I'm falling apart here and can't cope over your young one's boots or your new neice.
🤣🤣 didn't one of her other siblings have a baby girl last summer? I remember she posted about a new niece and thinking she was a remarkably pretty baby. Maybe she was Peter's niece
I think her brother and his partner had a baby alright. I'm still trying to "cope" here over it all 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Would she ever just go out for a walk on her own like??? It was late on Friday evening and I’m sure the pineapple was finished work he must have been minding Billy, she seriously needs time away from baby hitler, I know people give out about certain bloggers always having me time but she’s like the complete opposite!! I’d feel sorrry for her if it wasn’t all her own doing/choice 😂😂

• Haha

LilacPearl

Binge and restrict, rinse and repeat. if anyone who paid for that mindful eating course is still following her I hope they have seen what a waste of their money it was, as that one knows nothing about mindful eating. Yesterday alone she showed a caramel galaxy, large bloomer sandwich followed by cake pudding with 2 scoops of ice cream and 2 glasses of Baileys (because one wasn't enough) you can let loose at xmas without gorging but it's only feast or famine with her and she'll be back to the clippings of tin ASAP. I'm no food expert but if I was massively concerned with my diet and weight I wouldn't be letting go to that extent.

Also noted the subtle beg for a new phone buried amongst the gluttonous feast. P couldn't have got her one for xmas no?

Mimimi23

The only reason she was so adamant to breast feed exclusively is because it's free. I mean can you imagine Peter shelling out for formula every week, the 2 of them would be horrified to have to pay for formula, bottles, sterilisers etc.

• Haha

LilacPearl

As if prospective employers are looking at her prose on mundane life and clamouring to get her. She's legitimately like "As I stood in the shower and the aroma of tea tree oil scintillated my senses, a catharsis washed over me and I watched my troubles whirr down the drain. I realised I am enough" 😹 it screams creative writing class not accomplished writer.

Last edited:
  • Haha

FinGal79

Why didn’t she go back to craktek to have her phone fixed, if they were so amazing last year?

More free grub now today. Her nails are disgusting.

FinGal79

I think she is doing all of this as Leanne gets closer to her due date, Tracey wants some of the attention on herself with her cyst.

• Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m wondering is she a bit depressed lately, seems to have this thing about having to watch tele in the middle of the day, I genuinely don’t get to watch tele til night time when the kids are in bed.
I was thinking the same only she’s a miserable fucker aswell so she doesn’t exactly exude happiness at the best of times. But allowing Willow to have the screen time all day and Tracey watching TV during the day, that doesn’t seem to be how it used to be, now not judging but in my house I can’t get at my trash TV until small baby in bed by night. Honestly I couldn’t watch TV in such a cluttered kitchen as hers to be honest anyway it’s just manic. Adding fairy lights is literally like sprinkling glitter on a big pile of shit, it’s still a shit it just sparkles

• Haha
Reactions: 9

brandambassador

VIP Member
The house is like the 2 Euro shop with all the cheap elephant ornaments and plastic toys . The amount of tatt. That dinner last night looks like vomit

I might be a little sensitive as we had a miscarriage last March and have been trying to conceive since but we certainly don’t need to listen to Tracey’s advice about her ovulation pain and conceiving , there are plenty of pages from well qualified and experienced people on Insta

Last edited:
  • Sad

Dancinatthedisco

Tracey, love, you’re a yo yo dieter. Wrap it up in a bow and dip it in glitter for all I care but that’s exactly what you’re constantly doing amounts to. No amount of flowery language that’s spouted to distract people can change the narrative.
I am amazed though, that a mindful eating expert like Tracey (I’m assuming that’s what she is considering she took money off people to teach them about it) doesn’t know that labelling foods healthy and unhealthy, good and bad is very triggering and not best practise for eating mindfully! I do really hope that anyone vulnerable following her takes exactly her advice and unfollows anyone that upsets them.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Does anyone know why that’s her favourite corner of the house?? Asking for a friend 😂😂

I’ve a baby similar age to willow and I was breastfeeding her around the same time but it was such a struggle I had to unfollow her cos she rotted me coming on EVERY time she was feeding her making out it was just so easy 😡😡
Shur she was the same with the home birth. I mean Tracey , your vagina gets to 10cm, tears and a baby comes out. You more than likely also shat on the living room floor as well as pissed yourself. Yes at the end you got your baby but stop making out that shitting yourself on the floor and ripping your vag open was some kind of mythical magical sparkly experience because that’s not the reality. Similar to acting as if there’s no cracked nipples, sore boobs etc for breastfeeding.

• Haha

LilacPearl

This girl is unbelievable. She brings her child to a gifted movie and uses her McDonald's vouchers she got from the Square SC. Her tightness knows no bounds. Did she charge her dad petrol money? Does she do anything for her kids that she has to pay for or is it all freebies.

• Haha

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Aul bitch. No problems going private for willows problem eh. How can she not see the differences she makes in them children, fucking disgrace.

brandambassador

VIP Member
The fucking fish fingers have me tipped over the edge lads. I just can’t - sorry !! Why make a meal and compromise on taste for the main ingredient!! Fish tacos- lovely with fresh crumbed fish, takes a second with fish and breadcrumbs. No, save €5-7 and get Fish fingers and pretend that it was amazing .
Does she throw the Doritos on the plate from the back garden or what ? That kitchen is walking with dirt. That guacamole is now in the freezer for the first BBQ of summer that Peter will cook when he buys some out of date sausages and ribs

• Haha

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Saint Tracey of Finglas telling all her Apostles not to worry if they can’t afford Christmas Eve boxes cos all hers was gifted 😂😂 while she wouldn’t even buy them new pajamas 🙄🙄 fuck off!!