Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the new year new me let's all eat vegetables. Bailey's coffee smothered in cream while in the bath doesn't seem too healthy to me.

It just worked. You know? Maybe the baileys was left over & the veg weren’t quite rotting enough in the fridge yet to let them be mushed & liquidised 🤣.. traceys idea of self care is what nurses / an occupation therapist would call activities of daily living. They assess your ability on these tasks maybe after a stroke or with old age dementia. Activities of daily living like washing yourself, making coffee , having a walk, cooking - this is not self care these are life necessities. Can’t believe she has a bath & coffee & tries to make herself sound like the Dalai Lama with some quote for it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Then has a heart attack at the thought of drinking coffee so late. Oh tracey you naughty girl 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Now don’t get me wrong I adore my kids but why does TT literally kiss the ground Willow walks on??
Like she’s a cute kid an all but ‘melting’ at her singing twinkle star??! Also the other day she’s said she calls billy baby but it’s clearly Billy she’s saying 🙄🙄 I need to stop watching her stories she’s really irritating me these days 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Now don’t get me wrong I adore my kids but why does TT literally kiss the ground Willow walks on??
Like she’s a cute kid an all but ‘melting’ at her singing twinkle star??! Also the other day she’s said she calls billy baby but it’s clearly Billy she’s saying 🙄🙄 I need to stop watching her stories she’s really irritating me these days 😂😂
It's not normal. You can see it from the breast feeding. She doesn't do it to benefit the baby, she does it to feel needed.

Reactions: 7
It's not normal. You can see it from the breast feeding. She doesn't do it to benefit the baby, she does it to feel needed.
100% like yesterday or wenever she posted that bf pic "she just had to get peter to snap it" why? she has fed the child a million times why did she have to snap it and why did she feel the need for the share and write up oh sorry its to show how good of a mother and how perfect she is & how much willow needs her all the time 🙄🙄🙄

100% like yesterday or wenever she posted that bf pic "she just had to get peter to snap it" why? she has fed the child a million times why did she have to snap it and why did she feel the need for the share and write up oh sorry its to show how good of a mother and how perfect she is & how much willow needs her all the time 🙄🙄🙄
I actually feel she looks down her nose on mothers who bottle feed she boils my blood!

Reactions: 10
The house is like the 2 Euro shop with all the cheap elephant ornaments and plastic toys . The amount of tatt. That dinner last night looks like vomit

Reactions: 9
I actually feel she looks down her nose on mothers who bottle feed she boils my blood!
ya i do aswell look at me im so much better then u cos i breast fed 🙄 shes painful how much she goes on abt it

Reactions: 3
I can see her breastfeed until willow is about 12 she walks in egg shells around the child who is the adult and who is the child

Reactions: 5
I would hate to be in Leanne's position if she choses not to breastfeed or of it doesn't work out for her with Tracey "Patron Saint of lactating mothers" there shoving the virtues of breastfeeding down her throat. Imagine how sanctimonious she would be 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know why that’s her favourite corner of the house?? Asking for a friend 😂😂

I’ve a baby similar age to willow and I was breastfeeding her around the same time but it was such a struggle I had to unfollow her cos she rotted me coming on EVERY time she was feeding her making out it was just so easy 😡😡

• Haha
Does anyone know why that’s her favourite corner of the house?? Asking for a friend 😂😂

I’ve a baby similar age to willow and I was breastfeeding her around the same time but it was such a struggle I had to unfollow her cos she rotted me coming on EVERY time she was feeding her making out it was just so easy 😡😡
Shur she was the same with the home birth. I mean Tracey , your vagina gets to 10cm, tears and a baby comes out. You more than likely also shat on the living room floor as well as pissed yourself. Yes at the end you got your baby but stop making out that shitting yourself on the floor and ripping your vag open was some kind of mythical magical sparkly experience because that’s not the reality. Similar to acting as if there’s no cracked nipples, sore boobs etc for breastfeeding.

• Haha
Shur she was the same with the home birth. I mean Tracey , your vagina gets to 10cm, tears and a baby comes out. You more than likely also shat on the living room floor as well as pissed yourself. Yes at the end you got your baby but stop making out that shitting yourself on the floor and ripping your vag open was some kind of mythical magical sparkly experience because that’s not the reality. Similar to acting as if there’s no cracked nipples, sore boobs etc for breastfeeding.
Her vagina just works - OK? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With firemen watching it all 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only reason she was so adamant to breast feed exclusively is because it's free. I mean can you imagine Peter shelling out for formula every week, the 2 of them would be horrified to have to pay for formula, bottles, sterilisers etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only reason she was so adamant to breast feed exclusively is because it's free. I mean can you imagine Peter shelling out for formula every week, the 2 of them would be horrified to have to pay for formula, bottles, sterilisers etc.
She actually turns me off ever breastfeeding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.