Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dusty2020

VIP Member
her brother had a lil girl aswell she must be 6 months by now 🤔 how will she ever cope with all this cuteness from Willow!! u can guarantee she will go to Kildare but sheel be sly as about it!!
If she doesn’t go see them how will Leanne know how to breastfeed and raise her baby 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LilacPearl

Just saw her "I almost felt emotional" post. Seriously Tracey, If you're getting emotional over dinners you might want to seek professional help.

• Haha

Fatface

VIP Member
100% she wouldn’t pay for a private midwife to do a home birth, I even made that point a few threads ago!! She really plays with fire when it comes to her and the kids health, taking emergency services away from a real emergency so she can get her picture for the gram 😡😡
I must admit it sounds a bit suss alright. My baby was born in the car. Had a sweep, then little twinges for a couple of hours, then it suddenly ramped up and he was born half an hour later. We still made it into the car and half way to the hospital (admittedly it might have been better to stay at home 😂) - Tracey’s birth story isn’t anything like that, she laboured at home all night but never attempted to go to hospital 🤷🏼‍♀️

LilacPearl

The fucking fish fingers have me tipped over the edge lads. I just can’t - sorry !! Why make a meal and compromise on taste for the main ingredient!! Fish tacos- lovely with fresh crumbed fish, takes a second with fish and breadcrumbs. No, save €5-7 and get Fish fingers and pretend that it was amazing .
Does she throw the Doritos on the plate from the back garden or what ? That kitchen is walking with dirt. That guacamole is now in the freezer for the first BBQ of summer that Peter will cook when he buys some out of date sausages and ribs
Fish fingers and exciting dont belong in the same sentence. If she's the foodie she claims to be why doesn't she eat in any of Michelin star restaurants Dublin has to offer or shop for artisan local fresh produce. As far as I know foodies don't eat frozen fish in breadcrumbs from aldi

#obsssessed

VIP Member
How can she have Instagram as her job when she is so absolutely terrible at photography?
As someone said here before there’s not much you can do on a Nokia 3310 😂😂 it’s something that annoys me too it’s like she never wipes the lens to get a clear photo 🙄🙄

• Haha

Irishstar

Its madness the amount they share with strangers! Surely your kids privacy should come before your ‘popularity’ which she has acknowledged by not showing billy bears face anymore ( even though she does sometimes ) I did look up the name of the road out of curiosity and her house was the first one that popped up , could see how much they bought it for and when it sold and everything - i only recognised it as hers from the pictures of the inside and kitchen tiles lol 😂

• Haha

ExposingTruth

Even on her Dad’s birthday she tries to make it about Willow

Give it a rest love. Willow isn’t as special as you think she is.

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
The content is between :

I can’t believe I have a daughter who is a diva (did I mention a home birth) and then some amazing food that the rest of us can’t figure out why it’s liquidised within an inch if it’s life. That’s her content. Inbetween allowing a 6 year old live with a squint for 6 years to save money and now 19months since ignoring an ovarian cyst, even with family history of difference cancers. (Her dad and her brother as a child). Why you would leave that be just to save money is beyond me.

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
That bread and tomatoes looked as dry as a nun's crack. Lovely photo she took of Dublin at night with the poor homeless person on the bridge.

Oh I just can't wait for the endless snaps captioned "just a girl meeting her new baby cousin" "When Willow met Hannah" or "can you actually cope with my best friend by choice sisters new baby girl" 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she said she hasn't stopped crying? No doubt she's crestfallen she has to let someone else in her family have a bit of attention for 5 mins.

• Haha

irishjen

VIP Member
Such a fan of the Helix panto but wouldn't part with 20 quid for the tickets she's such a tight arsed money hungry grabby fuck she actually gives me rage.

sugs10

She’s actually so unbearable in her latest post spouting some shite about “keeping her children innocent for as long as possible” ah that’s nice of ya Tracey, the rest of us are planning on sending our children out to work the streets as early as possible 😒😒😒

• Haha

LilacPearl

Now shes saying her dream is to be a TV Broadcaster and says "Universe do your thing" no Tracey you do your thing. Nobody is going to hand you a dream job because you deem yourself worthy. Those jobs are obtained through hard work, grit, determination , perseverance and a little bit of nepotism in Ireland😏) my point being, she has all these lofty notions of being an author, celebrity, doula 🤭 midwife so on... but she is far too lazy and non commital to put in the hard work towards it. Opportunity won't just come knocking. What planet is she on?

• Haha
  • Heart

FinGal79

Its madness the amount they share with strangers! Surely your kids privacy should come before your ‘popularity’ which she has acknowledged by not showing billy bears face anymore ( even though she does sometimes ) I did look up the name of the road out of curiosity and her house was the first one that popped up , could see how much they bought it for and when it sold and everything - i only recognised it as hers from the pictures of the inside and kitchen tiles lol 😂
I recognised the road and the local shops immediately because I’m familiar with the area. Tracey actually blamed her next door neighbours messy garden for their mice problem 🤣
Then Peter was ranting on FB about the locals being dragged up as he posted pics of litter around the local shops and again when he saw junkies in the park when he was with his baby daughter!

They live beside a centre for homeless female addicts. What did he expect? Solicitors and TV presenters for neighbours? 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

Sunshine125822

Everyday this woman just depresses me more!!! She survived the 1st week of what??? Schools weren’t due back until Wednesday anyway?? She’s so trying to be something she’s not 🙈🙈

Secretsout

She got upgraded after all her begging. She’s nothing but a scrounger. The lunchbox is pathetic, I would be embarrassed to send my kids in with that.