Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t put my finger on it but she’s acting so strange since the weekend!! What was with that whole essay about Billy finishing school early today??!! It’s like she being patronising or something 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What is stopping them walking around the town Xmas eve to look at the lights - they will be outside not in a 4/5 different restaurants like they were last weekend 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

I can’t put my finger on it but she’s acting so strange since the weekend!! What was with that whole essay about Billy finishing school early today??!! It’s like she being patronising or something 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I reckon she broke guidelines either with the shoot or something that’s coming about but she’s acting shifty & even last wk she was giving out about guidelines where as now she’s letting us know she’s not even walking in town ... I dunno I think she’s guilty

Reactions: 3
Yawn. God just yawn she is literally the most boring person on Instagram.

What is stopping them walking around the town Xmas eve to look at the lights - they will be outside not in a 4/5 different restaurants like they were last weekend 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️
I think for ‘foodie’ Tracey it was about the food not the lights, so because all food has to be finished by 3pm she wouldn’t be able to tag anywhere to get any freebies 😂😂

I reckon she broke guidelines either with the shoot or something that’s coming about but she’s acting shifty & even last wk she was giving out about guidelines where as now she’s letting us know she’s not even walking in town ... I dunno I think she’s guilty
Maybe this is what she’s like after she got the ride last weekend 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Who wants to sit in a freezing car in December eating a Big Mac watching a years old movie ? Of course it was gifted. Personally I'd rather be by the fire.

Reactions: 9
This girl is unbelievable. She brings her child to a gifted movie and uses her McDonald's vouchers she got from the Square SC. Her tightness knows no bounds. Did she charge her dad petrol money? Does she do anything for her kids that she has to pay for or is it all freebies.

• Haha
This girl is unbelievable. She brings her child to a gifted movie and uses her McDonald's vouchers she got from the Square SC. Her tightness knows no bounds. Did she charge her dad petrol money? Does she do anything for her kids that she has to pay for or is it all freebies.
I never even noticed that 🙈

Saint Tracey of Finglas telling all her Apostles not to worry if they can’t afford Christmas Eve boxes cos all hers was gifted 😂😂 while she wouldn’t even buy them new pajamas 🙄🙄 duck off!!

Saint Tracey of Finglas telling all her Apostles not to worry if they can’t afford Christmas Eve boxes cos all hers was gifted 😂😂 while she wouldn’t even buy them new pajamas 🙄🙄 duck off!!
Hahaha willow “gets” Santa 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Get a grip Tracey

Reactions: 7
Leanne got engaged .. she’s really taking all the attention off Tracey next year between baby & the ring !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Willow dressed in a summer dress and jacket ffs she obviously got in end if summer sales ffs tight hole it's baltic today

Reactions: 7
Willow dressed in a summer dress and jacket ffs she obviously got in end if summer sales ffs tight hole it's baltic today
I noticed that as I bought that dress in Feb inDunnes for my niece to wear at Easter! Lovely dress - for spring 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.