Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s another company I wouldn’t touch.

100% Irish is very important to Tracey? No 100% free is more important.
Hilarious! Cause Mr.Price and Wish and all those other bargain basement places she buys her families xmas presents from are Irish owned - Yea right Trace 🤣

Letting on she considered buying an iPhone or Samsung, as if Huawei is on the same level as them. You considered that you may be gifted one. You were never going to part with €300-1000 for a phone. Smarmy git.

Reactions: 6
Hilarious! Cause Mr.Price and Wish and all those other bargain basement places she buys her families xmas presents from are Irish owned - Yea right Trace 🤣

Letting on she considered buying and iPhone or Samsung, as if Huawei is on the same level as them. You considered that you may be gifted one. You were never going to part with €300-1000 for a phone. Smarmy git.
€227 for that service from Fonifix.
she would feed her family for a year with that.

No way would she be a paying customer.

Reactions: 8
€227 for that service from Fonifix.
she would feed her family for a year with that.

No way would she be a paying customer.
Irish companies on their knees and you beg for a free service. That’s shocking and so hypocritical. You should be giving them a shout out but insisting on paying them. The cost of courier and fix is probably one persons wages. How low can you go🤬🤬🤬

The teeth when she's talking. They look like she eats cement each one chipped and brittle looking

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used that company last summer to fix the screen of my Huawei P20 Pro screen and it was €110 collected and delivered back to me by courier... I just checked there, they have doubled their prices since then, its €220 now 😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And now tracey is at the picking friends for comp winners!! She knows that girls sarah cuneen years

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Am i imaging things or did she not have something similar before with a previous phone, where they fixed it outside in a van. I have a memory of a "blogger" having a phone fixed and im nearly sure it was her

Irish companies on their knees and you beg for a free service. That’s shocking and so hypocritical. You should be giving them a shout out but insisting on paying them. The cost of courier and fix is probably one persons wages. How low can you go🤬🤬🤬
Willow will have the phone again today.
Tracey can’t use the word no around her.

What sort of idiot hands a toddler a brand new phone to play with? And outdoors too.. she was only walking so Willow would nap, yet she hands her the phone?

Am i imaging things or did she not have something similar before with a previous phone, where they fixed it outside in a van. I have a memory of a "blogger" having a phone fixed and im nearly sure it was her
No you’re not imagining things. It was her & she got abuse on her page for it. I remember Laura picking up for her in the comments.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The legal definition of a customer is a person who buys goods or services from a shop or business so you are in fact a disingenuous customer Tracey. She is so sly.

Shes a shameless scab. The type that virtue signals about donating some of the excessive loot she got at xmas, never to be heard of again. The type that picks friends/family as the recipient of free giveaways. The type that regifts freebies or does her Christmas shopping in poundshops. Which makes it all the more disgusting when she gets something expensive for free. Id rather waste my hard EARNED money on sh1te than beg for handouts

Reactions: 7
How did she manage to get it for free? Did she ring them up and say I’m a blogger with 20k followers? Cringe!

She tags every company that makes ingredients in her slop so no doubt she tagged the phone repair companies too you can make tags small or the same colour as the background so people watching can't see them but businesses will still get a message that they've been tagged, it happens on our work account sometimes

• Wow
Reactions: 2
What a bleeping scab, she clearly approached them. I used them last yr & I'm disgusted, my phone was gone 4 days because I'm outside Dublin (by about 5 bleeping seconds).

I've sent them a mail, not that it matters & given them proof she sells herself to the highest bidder when it comes to freebies.

Reactions: 5
shes is a scab!! she smug look on her face 😤 if nethin shes just lost them business because that will piss a lot of people off

Why didn’t she go back to craktek to have her phone fixed, if they were so amazing last year?

More free grub now today. Her nails are disgusting.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly 😡

Why didn’t she go back to craktek to have her phone fixed, if they were so amazing last year?
Her replies are turned off so I presume she knew someone would ask this question 🤣

• Haha
She has given me such rage, another freebie, she will save that money as their food shop for the next 6 months, such a hungry bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Tracey claims to be a foodie and that cheese makes her cream herself (🤣) but never owned a cheese knife before. Great that she was gifted one now.

• Haha
Would she not be mortified coming on with those chipped nails with food particles wedged beneath the nail beds 🤮 she takes no pride in her appearance whatsoever

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.