Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now I LOVE the Daly dish cook book and make a lot of meals out of it but I’m sorry she is crucifying all the recipes. Nothing looks like it should so I’m pretty sure they taste different aswell!!! She’s not fooling us by saying her slop is from a cook book!!

Reactions: 2
Couldn't stop laughing at her can of cola there. Was thinking in my head imagine she surprised us all with the real thing but of course not 🤣🤣 sorry I'm wrecked tired and the little things are amusing me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Couldn't stop laughing at her can of cola there. Was thinking in my head imagine she surprised us all with the real thing but of course not 🤣🤣 sorry I'm wrecked tired and the little things are amusing me 🤣🤣
I have never seen that Cola before. Is it Aldi's finest? Good ham and coleslaw ✅ Good cola ❎ 🤪

How long is that gel polish on now 6 weeks 🤮 I know nobody has access to a salon but she could literally file that off herself its on that long

Reactions: 2
Anyone else still wondering what she no really actually literally cannot cope with? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My little fella is in senior infants same as Billy, he gets 2 words a day to practice, a letter of the day to find 3 words with, jolly phonics which is on his tablet and a number of the day. Hes to write one sentence about what hes going to do after his work is finished. And a story. Its not alot

Reactions: 1
Jesus that kitchen and living space gives me an itch. She could easily zone it for food/living/toys. She has HEAPS of space and it's so badly put together.

My youngest is in JI and I'm studying and her work takes approx 30mins. Nothing else is done until her work is done.

Reactions: 3
My little fella is in senior infants same as Billy, he gets 2 words a day to practice, a letter of the day to find 3 words with, jolly phonics which is on his tablet and a number of the day. Hes to write one sentence about what hes going to do after his work is finished. And a story. Its not alot
We got tonnes of work last year for my senior infant. It was ridiculous what was expected of us.

Anyone else still wondering what she no really actually literally cannot cope with? 😏
this is a long shot now im probably way off but at a guess i wonder is it Willow 🤔 she is the only child on the planet that does that kind of stuff 🙄

• Haha
We got tonnes of work last year for my senior infant. It was ridiculous what was expected of us.
Thats crazy , when i saw the work first on google classroom i thought it was loads, then i realised it was the whole weeks work, they are still playing catch up from all they missed in junior infants last year

Reactions: 1
First of all Tracey is just trying to be like everyone else saying she’ll only do what she can with Billy! I’ve 3 kids one with asd and a girl the same age as willow. I normally do school work when she’s napping or I will stick on a movie for her or she might play with her toys, Tracey just seems to have to give willow 100% of her attention we can see that with her stories if willow even so much as squeaks or shouts Tracey panics and attends to her! I wouldn’t want to live like her, it’s like she’s afraid willow will reject her or something

First of all Tracey is just trying to be like everyone else saying she’ll only do what she can with Billy! I’ve 3 kids one with asd and a girl the same age as willow. I normally do school work when she’s napping or I will stick on a movie for her or she might play with her toys, Tracey just seems to have to give willow 100% of her attention we can see that with her stories if willow even so much as squeaks or shouts Tracey panics and attends to her! I wouldn’t want to live like her, it’s like she’s afraid willow will reject her or something
You might be onto something there. She has a needy attachment to Willow that doesn't seem to exist with Billy. She's doing Willow no favours as she will expect to get her own way outside the home. Teachers, employers, friends etc won't pander to her the way Mama bear does.

Same!! My boy is SI and the work takes an hour tops!! And I’m working full time and have a baby!!! My husband is gone from 6-6 and I manage just fine Tracey bear!!

Off topic - but what is with Aoife Bermingham going on about the toys she “bought” with a teeny tiny gifted in the top corner of the first snap 🙄🙄?? Can any of them be trusted?
her and Hannah Saunders are the worst of them all. Hiding AF the whole time. Find the AF everyday. It’s a joke. At least Terrie, Lisa and Aoibhe actually put the thing that we can see it!

Aul witch. No problems going private for willows problem eh. How can she not see the differences she makes in them children, bleeping disgrace.

Reactions: 9
I’m actually glad she is taking heed - although she shouldn’t be going on about not reading here when she very obviously is (and why wouldn’t she?). Bet the rug will be gone soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.