Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

irishjen

VIP Member
She'll drag it into the garden in the finer weather and use as a blanket, cause ye know it just fits & brings her such joy

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
If she gets a gifted present for her dad when she has specifically said she wants to support an Irish business then I will actually write on her page calling her bullshit out.

Such fake responses. Would you ever tell ANYONE they're a wonderful wife..unless they're your wife...it implies too much.

She is creeping my skin out.

Had to love the assumption that she's careful with money...

brandambassador

VIP Member
Lads is that a bike thrown in the middle of the kitchen where Billy bear is playing? I can’t cooopppppeeeeee
Excuse me, maybe it just works you know? Maybe Tracey is ok with it because Mystic Ma has seen that having a bike in your kitchen might be a sign that you’re on the ride of life ? 🤣🤭

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Who wants to sit in a freezing car in December eating a Big Mac watching a years old movie ? Of course it was gifted. Personally I'd rather be by the fire.

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
Her body is like craving veg like you know? And she was just saying to Peter there how she misses courgette and how it's such a favourite in their house ever since it was invented so she misses the insane, unreal flavours of courgette and she's not gonna lie she just genuinely misses veg.

• Haha
  • Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
Remember the other day on Laura Doyle’s Q&A she said her & Tracey weren’t friends anymore but she wasn’t spilling any tea. I notice yesterday Aoife B had a passive aggressive post about ‘ when you see a post but it’s not your tea’ or something like that - totally passive aggressive !! Also Aoife if you’re reading here, videoing your mad bastard self running into the sea for the gram only shows us it’s for the gram and not for you personally. Sea swimming is popular now, we don’t need a daily update on it. Sorry but as someone said above, Aoife & hubby snuck off to Greece last summer & now she’s forgotten herself

LilacPearl

I think she is doing all of this as Leanne gets closer to her due date, Tracey wants some of the attention on herself with her cyst.
100%. Within days of Leanne giving birth she'll post something from her boudoir shoot. Mark my words🤣

What a dose leaving Billy's squint for years and prioritising Willow's issue with private healthcare. The man on the moon could tell who her favourite child is. I just hope he's getting the attention he deserves from his Daddy.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I dont think she is cute at all tbh. God forgive me for saying that but I'm being honest.

Sorry I feel really bad for saying that actually. All kids are cute but maybe I'm just a bit fed up seeing her all the time x

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
The more I see her the more I’m like ‘ do you really think you’d get a job on TV?’ Outside of a makeover show whereby she would be a clear deserved candidate in need of an overhaul but outside of that, she goes on about her English study but constantly makes typos and spelling errors, I know phones autocorrect but insta is her place and opportunity to sell or advertise what she can do, instead she can’t be arsed correct things!!! The absolute hack honestly. She will be so overshadowed by baby sister Leanne having this baby and Mystic Ma giving Leanne the love, I reckon she will go get pregnant or have some emergency instead. She’s an attention seeking narcissist

• Heart

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Does anyone know why that’s her favourite corner of the house?? Asking for a friend 😂😂

I’ve a baby similar age to willow and I was breastfeeding her around the same time but it was such a struggle I had to unfollow her cos she rotted me coming on EVERY time she was feeding her making out it was just so easy 😡😡

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Guarantee that was a baby shower for Leanne that didn’t make it to the gram. Think about it, it was over Christmas, Tracey has pink heels (Leanne having a girl) and you can clearly see buns and other food in some pics unrelated to the grazing board

Reactions: 8

GossPot

Such regard for restricting her movements🙄 out to the coast for recording a podcast with her mate, finglas to citywest for dinner with people living in Kildare and Wexford. Brows and hair in Crumlin, weekend in city centre and thats what we know of. Ill bet shes was in Kildare with sissy and wexford with ma. Not worried about protecting your dad no?

and mystic ma up from wexford to stay for the weekend to mind Billy bear and the Boss.

I think Tracey is actually trying to come in contact with as many people as she can before Christmas?!

Wexford, Kildare, podcast, hair, nails, brows, hotel, lunches out, dinners out, family outings to hospital, training. Piss off Tracey and donate some of your free shit to the nurses and Doctors left dealing with the mess you and people like you are causing, beyond selfish at this stage

Also, that make up will still be on her eyes on Monday

Last edited:

brandambassador

VIP Member
My child was screened by the PHN for this on a Wed, seen by GP on a Thurs, Xrayed on a Fri, seen by consultant on the Monday and diagnosed and operated on on the Wed. All in the (wonderful) public system.

She could not have been proactive.

Sorry now but the scoffing face when she was talking about payment. Did she think it would be free?! Really infuriating.
always Wants it for free, Billy’s eye turn was left 6 years to be fixed so it would be free... whatever about yourself you don’t mess with kids and eyesight!

• Wow

LilacPearl

Its pure and utter cheapness. Surely there was something on the website age appropriate for Billy, but in her eyes its no use if Willow can't play with it too. Rather than pay extra for separate toys, Billy is forced to share baby toys with Willow. Since Willow arrived accidentally on the living room floor🙄 Billy has been completely sidelined.

Edit to say: she'll tell us Billy is such a loving brother who always thinks of Willow 1st but really the poor child has no choice but to row in with that idea, because he's used to W's needs coming first.

Last edited: