Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And me i was considering doing it this time but shes really really put me off
Ah no, please don’t let her put you off. It’s fab when it works and it doesn’t have to be the way Tracy does it at all

Reactions: 3
St Tracey of Finglas, patronising saint of extended breastfeeding seems a bit worried her binge-restrict cycle will fall foul of Instagram rules or is at least outmoded.

Reactions: 6
Ah no, please don’t let her put you off. It’s fab when it works and it doesn’t have to be the way Tracy does it at all
Do not let her put you off, the first 6wks are the hardest, after that you'll fly. Tuppance hole is def in the minority

God the hair is super yellow today, get a bleeping toner woman

And the child climbing on the tv unit, that tv could come down on her in an instant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Willow looks nothing like Andy.
Also buying pre-made stuff isn’t healthy. So her healthy eating gig is already off on the wrong foot. Stop promoting healthy eating when it’s not TT

Reactions: 2
Willow looks nothing like Andy.
Also buying pre-made stuff isn’t healthy. So her healthy eating gig is already off on the wrong foot. Stop promoting healthy eating when it’s not TT
She’s only saying that so Emma might put it on her stories and Tracey might gain a few followers 🙄 she’s terrified of losing followers, that’s why she’s justifying all her ‘healthy eating’ content 😂😂

Is she having that lunch, a ‘roast’ dinner (with no roast 😂) and she’s going to have slow cooker bolognese??? That’s some diet 😂

Reactions: 1
Can she not just shut up about this famous gain over Christmas that she now wants to lose HEALTHILY and just do it? She must have done five or six essays on it now and on how she is doing it HEALTHILY for her HEALTH and she is NOT promoting diet culture she is HEALTHY just in case anyone would think that she is encouraging duets because that's NOT HER she is HEALTHY

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can she not just shut up about this famous gain over Christmas that she now wants to lose HEALTHILY and just do it? She must have done five or six essays on it now and on how she is doing it HEALTHILY for her HEALTH and she is NOT promoting diet culture she is HEALTHY just in case anyone would think that she is encouraging duets because that's NOT HER she is HEALTHY
But did she say anything about doing it healthily no? 🤣🤭

• Haha
Tracey, love, you’re a yo yo dieter. Wrap it up in a bow and dip it in glitter for all I care but that’s exactly what you’re constantly doing amounts to. No amount of flowery language that’s spouted to distract people can change the narrative.
I am amazed though, that a mindful eating expert like Tracey (I’m assuming that’s what she is considering she took money off people to teach them about it) doesn’t know that labelling foods healthy and unhealthy, good and bad is very triggering and not best practise for eating mindfully! I do really hope that anyone vulnerable following her takes exactly her advice and unfollows anyone that upsets them.

Reactions: 9
She's a joke. Binge eating for weeks over Christmas, now back eating Slimming World recipes and calling it "mindful eating". Desperately coming onto her stories claiming it's healthy and not worthy of an unfollow. Even she knows its all BS!

What would have been mindful eating would be not having 3 weeks of binge eating. She ate nothing but takeaways and treats in huge portions. Nothing healthy or mindful about that. I can't believe she charged people for advice on healthy eating. She is literally binging and yo yo dieting just like she was before.

What the hell was that photoshoot as well - she won't share the photos?? Did she do a sexy shoot for PP :LOL:

Edit: Just saw she follows Secret Boudoir studio. OMG hilarious, seems she did do a sexy shoot🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a joke. Binge eating for weeks over Christmas, now back eating Slimming World recipes and calling it "mindful eating". Desperately coming onto her stories claiming it's healthy and not worthy of an unfollow. Even she knows its all BS!

What would have been mindful eating would be not having 3 weeks of binge eating. She ate nothing but takeaways and treats in huge portions. Nothing healthy or mindful about that. I can't believe she charged people for advice on healthy eating. She is literally binging and yo yo dieting just like she was before.

What the hell was that photoshoot as well - she won't share the photos?? Did she do a sexy shoot for PP :LOL:

Edit: Just saw she follows Secret Boudoir studio. OMG hilarious, seems she did do a sexy shoot🤣
She’s only dying to show the photos, wants people to ask about it and then do a big reveal 🙄🙄
I’d be very shocked if she paid for it!!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry if she did a boudoir shoot I am ready to be signed into a secure facility so that I won’t gauge my own eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sick of seeing all this, "my heart is so full" and "I'm melting" while watching her kids do the most boring things. Saint Tray.

What in God's name is in that pot. Veg and apple. I just don't know what to say anymore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.