Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are back for the free wings again tonight, omg her tightness is just so off putting, she has no shame. Like we know she reads here and has probably seen people saying she will be on the free wings for lunch and dinner, but she wouldn't even have the sense of pride to say OK I will surprise them and not be my usual mean self, or at least have the cop on to not show it, but she's so tight fisted and entitled she doesn't care.

Reactions: 5
That bread and tomatoes looked as dry as a nun's crack. Lovely photo she took of Dublin at night with the poor homeless person on the bridge.

Reactions: 8
That bread and tomatoes looked as dry as a nun's crack. Lovely photo she took of Dublin at night with the poor homeless person on the bridge.
That's the measure of how self absorbed she is. Far more important to her to put out a pic of those lights to 20k that she probably didnt even see that poor man. Bet they only had those starters and a drink and it was for the experience of being in the city centre. Doubt she had a starter and a dinner at 10pm. Bar Italia is pricey the food is gorgeous but its quite heavy

Reactions: 4
How can she have Instagram as her job when she is so absolutely terrible at photography?

Reactions: 12
How can she have Instagram as her job when she is so absolutely terrible at photography?
As someone said here before there’s not much you can do on a Nokia 3310 😂😂 it’s something that annoys me too it’s like she never wipes the lens to get a clear photo 🙄🙄

• Haha
Since she never gets away or has many nights out and has been talking about this weekend for weeks, you would think she would put the phone down and enjoy. Like what has she shown of interest?? She just wants to feel like an instahun doing the basic room tour of the hotel🙄. How has she the knack of making just about everything look depressing 😕

I see Niamh Cullen stayed there last night too, she got the room upgrade that Tracey was looking for by tagging them every second day about her bookingb

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Since she never gets away or has many nights out and has been talking about this weekend for weeks, you would think she would put the phone down and enjoy. Like what has she shown of interest?? She just wants to feel like an instahun doing the basic room tour of the hotel🙄. How has she the knack of making just about everything look depressing 😕
Even worse, she's sharing stupid quotes etc. Like she's lying on her phone not just taking pics but looking through random shite to find inspirational quotes.

Reactions: 3
Classic case of breastfast right there. One minute I'm looking at a full fry. The next I'm subjected to her breast milk. You breastfeed Tracey... We all know!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.