Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh can I suggest:

'Once a month Podcaster 'til I'm an RTE Broadcaster'

'It just works, can you actually cope? Clean my gaff? Not a hope!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Cluke2020

this honestly in relation to anything yous are talking about but she lives on my road, I do see her go on a walk up to the park everyday but billy does be on the bike and willow in the pram but me and my mam were just saying how she’s literally never off the phone, like NEVER, even in the park that she goes to during the summer she let willow out of the pram and was was tottering around in the grass, but her head still bet in her phone, I honestly feel sorry for the kids, billy was calling her the other day to show her something but she wouldn’t take her head out of it to look at him, like go an enjoy your kids, just crazy no time for them 🙄 her fella seems like a rude pig as well, I always smile and say hello to everyone but I never get anything back off him other then a look, this sounds so bitchy but I had to say it somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Obicularis_Oculi

Chatty Member
As Leanne's lactation consultant I'm sure it'll be essential travel for Tracey. And she will need to bring Willow Bear as her assistant. Can you actually cope? Like genuinely.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Ceres

Must be well for some having the money to have hair nails and everything else done constantly to look good for yourself and your husband. If you have to put that much effort in for your husband sorry but that’s not really love. I know me and my husband love eachother for who we are not my nails and hair 😂 ridiculous that people are still saying you have to look good for a man. Grow up

Gotta agree here! I mean I'm an absolute state right now. My hair is being done tomorrow and my nails the day after because those are the first appointments I could get post lockdown. I'm pretty sure my husband still loves me. And if he didn't because I hadn't been to the beauticians he could fuck right off.
I love this page for the gossip but the bang of misogyny off here sometimes is unreal. I'm here agreeing with comments and then someone throws out the line "imagine what her husband must think" or on the FBG page the other day people commenting on Dominique Nugent's cheating partner and how it must have something to do with how in love with herself she is. Let's not let the man take any responsibility for himself and his actions like. We're not on the planet to impress men. We're here to suit ourselves.

Reactions: 17

Dusty2020

VIP Member
She ordered toys ( with a gifted voucher) for “billy and willow” however the toys are for up to 5 year olds.. look I know a lot of the times that’s only a guide but them toys are not for Billy’s age, poor billy he really is the forgotten child she’s an asshole and needs to wake up

Reactions: 16
On a separate note she's getting some milage out of the new couch for content 🙄🙄🙄 I never knew a cheap couch on sale could bring such unbelievable joy into someones life

• Haha
Reactions: 14

irishjen

VIP Member
You can no longer switch from private to public and skip the waiting list.

Was done away with couple yrs ago, so fuck you Tracey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

ExposingTruth

New thread coming up, can I suggest this as the title,

Spend a penny Tracey it won’t hurt and get off your arse and clean the dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw shes posted about that bloody sofa again. What is there possibly left to say about it? Its a bog standard grey 2 seater couch. Shes making out as if it came from The Palace of Versailles. She needs an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

brandambassador

VIP Member
If I would Tracey I would be fairly pissed off that my psychic mother didn’t ring me to tip me off that my phone screen was going to break 🤣

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
I read these threads for ages and I probably have nothing new to add. My 2 cents is this:

I used to quite enjoy Tracey's posts. I was thrilled for her when she lost weight and got a new lease of life. I enjoyed her DTTB episode and I thought she was a down to earth mother sharing her journey. When she got pregnant with Willow its like something switched in her and she became increasingly sanctimonious and smug about herself. I think she alienated a chunk of her original audience with her over the top peppy nature, that comes over as disingenuous because its usually over the silliest things. Shes too much for me these days but I haven't tuned out just yet.

She will venture out to Kildare no doubt about that. You know she's breaking restrictions when she goes M.I.A for the day. When she's at home its a running commentary on her full day. It will certainly be interesting to see how she "copes" sorry 🤣 with the new baba eclipsing Willow's attention. The newest addition is usually the favourite until another comes along.
This 🙌🏼 I knew Tracey a long time ago and really enjoyed her content for a long time. Now I find her irritating and so difficult to relate to. Particularly at the moment. If I wanted to watch video footage of a toddler shouting at the screen or running around, I’d look at the videos I have of my own kids. If you’re creating content, why don’t you wait until you have a moment uninterrupted? Don’t be talking to your kids (what’s that baby? What baby? Ohh hi baby!) while you’re pressing the record button. You have the option to re-record!

To refer back to this morning’s story - I’ve never heard of salmon, veg and spuds being referred to as “a sexy crowd pleaser”. Now that is something I literally cannot cope with, TT!

• Haha
She’s only thrilled she doesn’t have to pay for anything else for Willow. She would glorify going for a shit in the ditch to allow herself a chance to portray her foundation level English as if she is a creative writer and author. She’s hoping someone will pick up on her amazing way with words 👀 and hire her
I've actually seen far better writers here on Tattle across a number of threads. Witty, eloquent, irreverent and most importantly not reliant on twee internet catchphrases. With all her typos and misspellings I wouldn't expect she'll be in high demand.

She's some gobshite trying to make a hospital appointment sound like a day at Centre Parcs. What is she on about "so proud to be out with Willow" are all parents not proud of their kids? Wow, shes still not quite over the shock of birthing a daughter...

Last edited:
  • Heart