Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think that was so sad, as in made me feel miserable, that a jambon literally made her Friday and it was like she went all out.. Imagine? A circle k coffee. And she used to play the same stupid songs Marvin gaye let's get it on. So weird. A jambon is sexy??? Okkkayyyy
And if she just walked 5 mins up the road she could have had a Costa coffee and a Dunnes Jambon and changed the song to "s3x and Dr&gs & Rock n Roll 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And if she just walked 5 mins up the road she could have had a Costa coffee and a Dunnes Jambon and changed the song to "s3x and Dr&gs & Rock n Roll 🤣
I've said this before on this thread, but she used to be the same as Tracey food wise with" good and bad food". She would have a plum for breakfast, a hape of lettuce and ham for lunch and then go mad come Friday. Jambon.. Mcdonalds. Nandos. Finished off the weekend with a Chinese. Mind you she would share a dish with her fella😂😂.

Reactions: 2
TT must be off down to see Leanne, it’d bet that video of lunch was pre recorded 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Oh god how did u miss the best news in the whole wide world that Leanne had her girl last week!! And how wonderful it is and how they are great parents already 🤮
Oh did she, I haven't watched Tracey in about 2 weeks, like I'm sorry but I do not need a, daily update on how her toddler slept the previous night, I just immediately exit when I see that. I've missed some of her glorious cooking I see from the thread😂fish fingers were exciting😂. Is she still hanging on to the last of the shellac she got done 7 weeks ago. She does know that can be removed and the nails be cleaned and tidied up. We are done with the Christmas shellac now Tracey, she got it done first week Dec. Like it's Feb next weekend. Just remove it.

She used a gifted voucher and then said ‘I bought’.
Go way and take a jump into the sea. And while we are on it, nobody needs to see you every day in your dogs. We get it, you want to be a beach babe. It’s boring now
Any one remember Aoife’s holiday to Greece in the summer?? For all her moaning about can’t wait to get away, her and Hubby did go away this summer!!
Her stories lately have been bugging me, needed a vent!!

Reactions: 3
Oh god how did u miss the best news in the whole wide world that Leanne had her girl last week!! And how wonderful it is and how they are great parents already 🤮
Yea, Tracey was on gushing and squealing about how Leanne and Ken are already the best parents in the world and the child was barely a day old. Its a happy time of course, but does every statement have to be the best of the best dipped in sugar with a cherry on top

Reactions: 6
Remember the other day on Laura Doyle’s Q&A she said her & Tracey weren’t friends anymore but she wasn’t spilling any tea. I notice yesterday Aoife B had a passive aggressive post about ‘ when you see a post but it’s not your tea’ or something like that - totally passive aggressive !! Also Aoife if you’re reading here, videoing your mad bastard self running into the sea for the gram only shows us it’s for the gram and not for you personally. Sea swimming is popular now, we don’t need a daily update on it. Sorry but as someone said above, Aoife & hubby snuck off to Greece last summer & now she’s forgotten herself

Reactions: 9
Remember the other day on Laura Doyle’s Q&A she said her & Tracey weren’t friends anymore but she wasn’t spilling any tea. I notice yesterday Aoife B had a passive aggressive post about ‘ when you see a post but it’s not your tea’ or something like that - totally passive aggressive !! Also Aoife if you’re reading here, videoing your mad bastard self running into the sea for the gram only shows us it’s for the gram and not for you personally. Sea swimming is popular now, we don’t need a daily update on it. Sorry but as someone said above, Aoife & hubby snuck off to Greece last summer & now she’s forgotten herself
Yea you're right Aoife its not your tea so f€ck off. Laura has every right to address that she's no longer friends with Tracey. She didn't shade her or give any info on it so it's not like she's being a cow. Aoifes being a pot stirrer because she believes whatever sob story Tracey gave. Id day T is very manipulative. Also find it very tacky to seamlessly move from discussing your grief to joking about "tea" in one story. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ah here, another post about the sofa. Ffs, if I posted mundane crap like that I’d be mortified.

Ah here, another post about the sofa. Ffs, if I posted mundane crap like that I’d be mortified.
It just shows how little she is used to.
Non stop posting about a €200 couch. How does she think this is interesting content?

Reactions: 8
Is she hoping to get a sponsorship deal with Jysk or Aldi? If she posted a swipe up for the couch, she’d have made the money back twice over if she’s that busy answering DMs about it 🤯 Disappointed she didn’t say how “it just works” in the grid post.

Actually feel a bit sorry for her. Sad times when she is Still that excited over a big standard 2 seater

Reactions: 8
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw shes posted about that bloody sofa again. What is there possibly left to say about it? Its a bog standard grey 2 seater couch. Shes making out as if it came from The Palace of Versailles. She needs an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Any one remember Aoife’s holiday to Greece in the summer?? For all her moaning about can’t wait to get away, her and Hubby did go away this summer!!
Her stories lately have been bugging me, needed a vent!!
Did they?? How do people know that?

100% agree, if it was really just about her mental health and self care then why would she be bringing her phone into the fecking sea

Reactions: 4
this honestly in relation to anything yous are talking about but she lives on my road, I do see her go on a walk up to the park everyday but billy does be on the bike and willow in the pram but me and my mam were just saying how she’s literally never off the phone, like NEVER, even in the park that she goes to during the summer she let willow out of the pram and was was tottering around in the grass, but her head still bet in her phone, I honestly feel sorry for the kids, billy was calling her the other day to show her something but she wouldn’t take her head out of it to look at him, like go an enjoy your kids, just crazy no time for them 🙄 her fella seems like a rude pig as well, I always smile and say hello to everyone but I never get anything back off him other then a look, this sounds so bitchy but I had to say it somewhere 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.