Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's feeling flat today. Probably seen something she didn't like when asking what are people's assumptions about her. But anyway don't worry as her only child Willow Bear is her tonic.

I see someone said on that tea spill account that she's tight 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
See TT made it on to the tea spill page 😂

Of course she’s thinking of chipper tonight, no doubt a freebie from her Romayos competition last night.

sorry just copped this 😄
When she said her family WhatsApp group is full of food pics I just thought her poor family have to endure it on social media and on WhatsApp. Peter Pineapple's sloppy seconds. I mean leftover sauce.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was there any need to share the list of doctors? Unless you’re doing it in the hope one of them sees you and prioritises you.

Reactions: 3
Is she not with AR agency anymore? 🤔 Or am I missing something, I don’t see it on her bio and it used to be I think 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is she not with AR agency anymore? 🤔 Or am I missing something, I don’t see it on her bio and it used to be I think 🤔
Well that’s a shocker... she got no work maybe because she has no niche ! That would tie in with her shouting herself out for writing work after Christmas.....

Reactions: 2
she prob dumped them when she realised they take 25% of her bookings €€€

she won’t fork out for a birthday present for her Da or full length pants for Billy so she ain’t going to give Andrea 25% of her leftovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does any of us want to hear about Willow's hips?

Come on, if you have seen no one and been nowhere how could covid have gotten into your house?
Well one of us bleeping works I meant myself and the kids. As In we don't go to shops and people's houses christ almighty

Assumptions.....

Well done gals we got it right anyway. Wonder how she will make it all about herself when Leanne has her baby... mystic ma will defo move down to help Leanne for a few weeks I reckon, or else Leanne and Ken will stay with mystic ma. Must be handy having a psychic mam that she can tell you the date you’ll have your baby.... let’s hope Leanne doesn’t have an accidental joke birth and rob the limelight. When I think of how Tracey thought and wanted that to go viral!!!!!! She had asked Laura doyle to write the story up that night, I remember her sharing the swipe and and waiting it shared!! And then ‘by pure manifestation coincidence’ the T-shirt Billy was due to wear that day had a fireman on it !! The most thought out accidental (but not accidentally FREE) home birth ever. If she goes for No3 she will be advised to go in as soon as she starts due to her history , she won’t be able to select a home birth without a cost attached..... anyone remember how she wanted so much for that to be viral!

• Haha
Unbelievable! Maybe I got it wrong if she’s still on their website! But I remember at the time she was the first to let everyone know on her story and added Andrea Roche as her agency on her bio!! And now it’s gone , not a mention of her agent there!

Poor billy - I feel so sorry for him! I have a 5 year old and I buy him a size 7-8/8-9 in trousers as he is tall for his age and so he gets good wear out of them before they get too short. Poor billy is 6 and is prob in 4-5 from 2 years ago! He’s like the forgotten child :(

Such fake responses. Would you ever tell ANYONE they're a wonderful wife..unless they're your wife...it implies too much.

She is creeping my skin out.

Had to love the assumption that she's careful with money...

Reactions: 9
Well one of us bleeping works I meant myself and the kids. As In we don't go to shops and people's houses christ almighty
Sorry now but to quote yourself "you have literally seen nobody or been anywhere" but covid magically appeared in your house. Calm down you're the one who said it and I just questioned it.

Sorry now but to quote yourself "you have literally seen nobody or been anywhere" but covid magically appeared in your house. Calm down you're the one who said it and I just questioned it.
Yea I haven't. I didn't say my husband. And fwiw he works alone very minimal contact with anyone and from a large distance when he does so our chances of getting it were very low.

Such fake responses. Would you ever tell ANYONE they're a wonderful wife..unless they're your wife...it implies too much.

She is creeping my skin out.

Had to love the assumption that she's careful with money...
So incredibly fake. All blowing smoke up her own arse of course. The comment about thinking people are mad spending money on clothes 🙄 if people's bills are paid, food in their bellies, bit saved for the future why shouldn't they treat themselves if they can afford to. Life is for living and you can't bring it with you. Those Q&A's they (influencers) all do are nothing but self congratulatory rubbish. I'll bet they don't go near half the stuff they're asked. Look up narcissist in the dictionary and you'll see Tracey Quinn🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.