Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The absolute neck to contact a company and blag a gifted phone screen. She clearly messaged them from insta so they could see her following. Let’s face it it’s not as if they are listening to her podcast and knew her. She said she contacted them so it was her who ‘made herself known’. And yes why didn’t she go back to last years crowd ? Maybe shop buying the cheapest option everytime you upgrade your phone and you won’t be obsessed with dropping it and smashing it. Also I’m pretty sure pouring laundry tablets on the ground isn’t the safest thing for the poor cat to potentially lick either. She annoys me so much she wouldn’t give away one block of cheese

Reactions: 7
Off topic - but what is with Aoife Bermingham going on about the toys she “bought” with a teeny tiny gifted in the top corner of the first snap 🙄🙄?? Can any of them be trusted?

Reactions: 3
Off topic - but what is with Aoife Bermingham going on about the toys she “bought” with a teeny tiny gifted in the top corner of the first snap 🙄🙄?? Can any of them be trusted?
This one is a dose. Thinking she is a ‘work from home’ mom when she works for the hubby! Hardly the same pressure. Always time for a dip and a coffee before work!!!

This one is a dose. Thinking she is a ‘work from home’ mom when she works for the hubby! Hardly the same pressure. Always time for a dip and a coffee before work!!!
Ah yeah and she’s off on a beach walk with Eabha in the buggy in the middle of the day - you’d know well the other two are left with her mother

Reactions: 2
Ah yeah and she’s off on a beach walk with Eabha in the buggy in the middle of the day - you’d know well the other two are left with her mother
She has her parents to mind the older 2 and she has a childminder still locally for the baby a few days a week. Works for hubby so guaranteed to be paid whether or not she turns up or is late! Comes on moaning about trying to balance it all in her huge house with loads of child care available to her and no work pressure. Sure Aoife. You’re the same as the rest of us. 🥱

Reactions: 1
The gifted place strategically under her name 😡 get the bleeping boat

Totally ridiculous - and then saying it came to €35 - came to nothing for you Aoife!
She used a gifted voucher and then said ‘I bought’.
Go way and take a jump into the sea. And while we are on it, nobody needs to see you every day in your dogs. We get it, you want to be a beach babe. It’s boring now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so I don’t have any kids so forgive me if this comes across as ignorant.
But why do I get the impression she is not taking Billy’s education seriously. Over compensating and justifying in the latest post about giving him just one written piece of homework.
How much homework kids are getting at the moment ?

Reactions: 4
Ok so I don’t have any kids so forgive me if this comes across as ignorant.
But why do I get the impression she is not taking Billy’s education seriously. Over compensating and justifying in the latest post about giving him just one written piece of homework.
How much homework kids are getting at the moment ?
Because willow comes first don't you know she doesn't sleeps and is teething

Ive 2 to homeschool and a toddler & its bloody tough but the house can fall down around me i do wats assigned to them i dont come up with my own plan, like billy seems like a very good child how hard cud it be for him he wudnt be gettin much in seniors! Willow definitely comes first which is very unfair its the older kids that need the extra attention like Billy in these times! that child is going to be a nightmare

Reactions: 7
Ah stop... even the couch was bought in the reduced section. How scabby can you be? Watch her now and she’ll be gifted something for her dry lips. Another company for us all to avoid 👍

Hinting for a gifted dryer again in her latest grid post. Jaysus Tracey, if you want one so badly will you just bite the bullet and pay for it yourself. It turns my stomach that she has become so expectant she thinks she should be gifted anything she wants.

At Billy's age they get a bit of literacy, irish and maths. For 1 child in Snr Infants It would take max 1 hour to knuckle down and focus, if she felt she just had to get it done in one go. It's all walks for Willow and Billy gets the dregs of her time. Its up to her how she wants to parent her kids but she might regret how much she sidelines Billy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Shes hoping just jordan will gift her 1, whatz the betting sheel get 1000 recommendations for it & prob be sent 1 from somewhere

That couch will be manky in a few days, stuff spilt all over it from the kids. The carpet gives me hives would she not just throw it out at this stage 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.