Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Distinctly remember her saying i want to pay for it #bigfatliar 🙄🙄🙄🙄 so sick of these bloody instagrabbers & its not jealously some if them dont bother me but she is just gone insufferable lately with the begging and what does she offer in return 🤔 nothing!!!!

Reactions: 6
I thought she was saying that she got one gifted for Christmas and decided to buy one for her Dad.....but I could be wrong....likely wrong in fact
I feel like if she actually bought it we would be well aware. The post is far too ambiguous.

Reactions: 5
She’s giving the impression that’s she’s going to buy one because she was so happy with the gifted one!! But by putting up the post she’s hoping they will just gift her another or she’ll go with the cheapest option and hope they upgrade it or add stuff to it for free 🙄🙄 most people would go buy it and then go on and talk about it!!

Reactions: 5
Why is she wearing her pink stilletoes in the photo showing her beg box of free food? She's probably going to someone's house to mix before she sees her dad. Has he money? Is she trying to kill him because that's what will happen. Stupid greedy tight witch. Thinks of no one but herself and her bank account.

Reactions: 4
Guarantee that was a baby shower for Leanne that didn’t make it to the gram. Think about it, it was over Christmas, Tracey has pink heels (Leanne having a girl) and you can clearly see buns and other food in some pics unrelated to the grazing board

Reactions: 8
Guarantee that was a baby shower for Leanne that didn’t make it to the gram. Think about it, it was over Christmas, Tracey has pink heels (Leanne having a girl) and you can clearly see buns and other food in some pics unrelated to the grazing board
God they really don't give a duck. We've literally seen no one and been nowhere and covid still got into our house.

Reactions: 3
Does any of us want to hear about Willow's hips?
God they really don't give a duck. We've literally seen no one and been nowhere and covid still got into our house.
Come on, if you have seen no one and been nowhere how could covid have gotten into your house?

Reactions: 2
Peter and Leanne will be flat out with the

“you’re such a good friend”
“You put everyone else first”
“You’re great craic” etc etc etc etc etc etc
there won’t be a single negative assumption posted. Usual smoke blowing up her own hole exercise as always.

Reactions: 4
You’re so giving
You’re selfless
You put others first
You love to eat healthy
Family first

Full of shite

Reactions: 2
not forgetting the
"ur such a wonderful mother"

on another note ne1 know where ud get those backpacks willow is wearing, theres no way im askin her

Reactions: 1
You love a clothes horse in the kitchen even in the height of summer 🤷🏻‍♀️
I might say I assume you don’t have a clothes line 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely you would not post those videos of your child rambling along with your incessant Mam voice on Insta? You might video it but you’d never let it out into the public domain. Why must she force it upon us?

Also.. why does she need to say “like” so much?!

With regard to the “present” for her Dad, if she planned on paying for it she could’ve shown the Gram after? No need to post four photos and an explanation as to why you’ve chosen something if it is genuinely something you want to buy. Obviously hoping it’ll be gifted if those girls haven’t already offered!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.