Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she is a dose. And of course it al revolves around willow, dare Billy be able to do anything when she is awake 🙄
My sentiments exactly. Billy is never allowed anything to himself. Willow always has to be a feature. Two birds with one stone for TT. Keep both kids occupied. How does she assess if Billy understands his lesson. Frankly she doesn't care once Queen Willow is entertained. She's some dose. She's going to give that poor child a complex

Reactions: 4
I have a lil lady around willows age and 2 bigger ones and their day is not planned around her 🙄 god forbid Queen Willow was ne bit put out of her non existing routine by this!

I have a lil lady around willows age and 2 bigger ones and their day is not planned around her 🙄 god forbid Queen Willow was ne bit put out of her non existing routine by this!
I have two but totally agree. The younger you are, the more you get in line. Sure how are you supposed to ever leave the house is always appeasing a baby. It's a recipe for resentment. Not saying Tracey does this because I skip a lot of her stories, but if you're blaming a new baby for every change in an older (but not fully emotionally developed) child's routine, you're asking for a life of hardship.

Reactions: 2
Tracey using treat and healthy to describe food is very problematic and not at all mindful/intuitive eater as she claims to be..and then the reward chart....which what she has done is not one it's a list of rules...anyway if he completes all this he will be rewarded with food..macdonalds. for someone who claims to be educated in mindful eating etc.. this is a dangerous way to way to use food.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh no queen willow has smashed TTs brand new phone screen how is she ever going to afford the €50 screen replacement, good job it’s not an iPhone she bought or she’d have a stroke at having to pay over €100 for a new screen, although saying that if she didn’t buy the cheapest of the cheap phone, the screen probably wouldn’t have smashed so easy!

Reactions: 3
Well that is what happens when you give your kid your phone, my kids never ever get my phone because of this stuff.

she was freakin over using the phone without a case so dont give it to ur child without a screen protector or better still dont give it to her at all exactly wat she deserves now wat a muppet

Reactions: 3
she was freakin over using the phone without a case so dont give it to ur child without a screen protector or better still dont give it to her at all exactly wat she deserves now wat a muppet
I’d bet the cover was probably the cheapest one she could get!! Prob not an otter box type one, she should have waited until she had both 😂😂 I’m always dropping mine but I always have a screen protector I’ve actually gone through about 5 of them in the last year or so, €15 well spent rather than a new screen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I would Tracey I would be fairly pissed off that my psychic mother didn’t ring me to tip me off that my phone screen was going to break 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
my 9 month old wants to do everything for himself... does that make him a diva too 🤣 only normal at her age she wants a bit of independence 🙄
shes prob trying to get a break from Tracey 😂
I’d bet the cover was probably the cheapest one she could get!! Prob not an otter box type one, she should have waited until she had both 😂😂 I’m always dropping mine but I always have a screen protector I’ve actually gone through about 5 of them in the last year or so, €15 well spent rather than a new screen!!
oh 100% i have a casemate on mine and always had a screen protector on it till last week and low and behold screen cracked 🙄 now im not fussed its 2 years old im due an upgrade and its also insured i was not taking the chance with a small child(and she never has it unless she steals it)!! do u think shes learned from this cheap is not always best 🤔😂

Ah lads she’s taking the piss out of us lunch was gorgeous tuna and bits of salad from the fridge 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
That phone she got comes with a pre-installed screen protector. My husband has the same one. She must have pulled it off.

Reactions: 1
the dirt of the rug in her latest grid post, it is WALKING
The yellow rug? I think the one the kids play on is like something you'd lay down in a garage or something.

The yellow rug? I think the one the kids play on is like something you'd lay down in a garage or something.
Oh sweet Holy jesus. I didn't realise there was a second photo. That rug has got worse 😑

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.