Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house reminds me of that type of house that you wouldn’t even drink a cup of tea in if you go to visit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah , it is just laziness. The box just thrown out the back 🙄 I mean imagine if she was Tryin to hold down a full time job too?! I know she’s a stay at home mammy and that is a full time job but if she actually had to go out to work.
I also don’t get to watch desperate housewives durin the afternoon until my kids are asleep at 8/9pm

How she can sit amoung that mess is beyond me. I can’t relax until my house is in some sort of order! She needs to get a skip and do a major clear out including the rug but I’d say she’s a hoarder and won’t throw anything away.

I hate messy counter tops , if she even put all that tit in drawers somehow. And even the one press that’s open looks like everything is just shoved in it

Reactions: 5
Does she get freebies from that Rua place or is she just tagging them all the time in the hope of freebies?

Her diet consists of veg splodge or fast food takeaway. Not sure how she can call herself a foodie

She has herself hashtagged as a food blogger in some posts. I’ve never see. #foodbloggers get excited over a chicken ball, fried rice and curry sauce.

She seems to have an open fire or stove in the sitting room. Put the clothes horse in there so it’s not taking up space and absorbing kitchen smells. Mine goes into the sitting room for the heat of the fire every night. Not very aesthetically pleasing, but the clothes are dry by morning so they can be cleared away, and nobody is calling anyway 😂

Houses with small kids will inevitably be difficult to keep tidy, but you can still keep it clean.

Exactly you can have clutter, but clean clutter and not in every corner of the house! That kitchen is manky, the saucepans are manky, pots and pans, dishes, air fryer, grill - we’ve seen them all they’re all manky with left over food bits or crusted burn 🤢😱.. when she talks about OCD with cleaning all she really means is she mopped the floor

• Sick
Reactions: 4
If you look close enough you can see a yellow cat bowl on the floor behind the gate. Baby Hitler must be a fan of eating cat food. Wouldn’t be surprised if there was a litter tray in there too 😷
I think that’s part of the old playpen she was gifted for baby hitler.

The house is just manky. Higgedly piggedly random pictures everywhere. Now she’s adding more?

The bike thrown on the floor amongst the toys?
It’s filthy and she has no pride in it.
Willow stuck with a phone in her face & she’s restricting Billy’s screen time?

She tries too hard to be something she’s not.

Reactions: 3
What must Peter think finishing work and walking into that dive? We both work so housework is shared but when I was home I did the bulk of the cleaning and at the moment with hubby on the covid payment he is doing most of it. Turn off Real Housewives Tracey and clean your house.

Reactions: 7
The sun comes in her back why not put a clothes horse in front of the big glass door there to dry. The random pictures put any which way on the walls is just strange. Theres no flow to the house. For someone who claims to have OCD and anxiety....that house must be a massive trigger for her.

Reactions: 6
Peter must be a right lazy git too tough. He's working from home so he doesn't have a commute. If TT felt she just couldn't get housework done during the day in addition to her demanding toddler, homeschooling, gourmet cooking and reality TV binge watching, they could save the kids screen time for the evening and both pitch in to have the place sparkling in no time. There's a pair of them in it. First things first, a skip is needed for the kitchen / backyard junk and a bonfire for that f'ing rug.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really can’t believe she has OCD living in a house like that. It would make anyone have anxiety.

Even if your toddler is that demanding. We’ve all been there . Surely you’d do the housework at nap time or when they’re both in bed? Most people who have full time jobs don’t get the choice but to clean when kids are in bed. Could be after 9 some days when we sit down in the evenings after the housework is done.

there’s no excuse to live like that just laziness in my opinion.

I really can’t believe she has OCD living in a house like that. It would make anyone have anxiety.

Even if your toddler is that demanding. We’ve all been there . Surely you’d do the housework at nap time or when they’re both in bed? Most people who have full time jobs don’t get the choice but to clean when kids are in bed. Could be after 9 some days when we sit down in the evenings after the housework is done.

there’s no excuse to live like that just laziness in my opinion.
Exactly my point. I’m too busy to sit down to watch trash tv during the day, would rather save my time til after 9pm and I can sit down knowing the place is in some kind of order.

Yeah I wish I could sit down durin the day but sure my house would look like hers then 😂 minus the tiles and the rug 🤢

Also sitting down watchin trash tv during the afternoon is not ‘self care’ for me, it’s laziness.

• Heart
I love a good sit down and watch trash tv but when I do that I'm on the floor playing lego or dolls or barbie WITH my kids. It's not ideal but it's also not forever. Not giving my kids additional screen time (they get enough given current stay home situation) just so I can have a frothy coffee (that word makes me vom) and think of what mush I can serve because my youngest ditates what we eat.

And it's only after the housework is done (I'm a sahm so the majority falls to me that's ok). I'd NEVER be able to relax and live in the absolute STY that she lives in.

When she did those videos calling out Tattle users, she specifically spoke of how unfair it was that her house was mentioned because "one thing I'm not is dirty" I'm sorry to break it to you Tracey, but you very much are dirty. There is a major difference between children's clutter and filthy kitchen appliances, allowing your cat up on your dining table, thick black stains on your rug, makeup all over your coats, chipped nail polish left on for months with food under your nails. I could go on (there is more) but you get the point. There's a lack of self awareness. If she wasn't so smug overall she would probably get more of a pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread coming up, can I suggest this as the title,

Spend a penny Tracey it won’t hurt and get off your arse and clean the dirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh can I suggest:

'Once a month Podcaster 'til I'm an RTE Broadcaster'

'It just works, can you actually cope? Clean my gaff? Not a hope!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
An expert foodie in petrol station coffees and jambons
I used to think that was so sad, as in made me feel miserable, that a jambon literally made her Friday and it was like she went all out.. Imagine? A circle k coffee. And she used to play the same stupid songs Marvin gaye let's get it on. So weird. A jambon is sexy??? Okkkayyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.