Tracey Quinn #4 Willow stuck to the tit so Peter’s not getting his bit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever had a meal that wasn’t epic or gorgeous or something else? That pile of ham with cheese sauce all over it looked 🤮

Reactions: 7
Sorry the egg on top make me puke looking at it.... loaded fries with an egg? Not for me. Why does every dinner have to me mushed and mashed together ? What happened to just a normal meat, carb, veg ? Calls herself a foodie everything she presents looks like the dog puked it up

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Her latest podcast episode is pure drivel. Her spouting on about her version of self care for the umpteenth time. Shes about 10 episodes in and talks about the same thing every time. Herself, and how she snatches some time to relax amid the doldrums of being a housewife. Oh and as I mockingly predicted she said "she felt her troubles wash away with the bath" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tracey sort your mic out those lissssssping s and ssssh sounds are unbearable 🤯

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The content is between :

I can’t believe I have a daughter who is a diva (did I mention a home birth) and then some amazing food that the rest of us can’t figure out why it’s liquidised within an inch if it’s life. That’s her content. Inbetween allowing a 6 year old live with a squint for 6 years to save money and now 19months since ignoring an ovarian cyst, even with family history of difference cancers. (Her dad and her brother as a child). Why you would leave that be just to save money is beyond me.

Reactions: 8
The content is between :

I can’t believe I have a daughter who is a diva (did I mention a home birth) and then some amazing food that the rest of us can’t figure out why it’s liquidised within an inch if it’s life. That’s her content. Inbetween allowing a 6 year old live with a squint for 6 years to save money and now 19months since ignoring an ovarian cyst, even with family history of difference cancers. (Her dad and her brother as a child). Why you would leave that be just to save money is beyond me.
And good quality ham and good quality coleslaw 🤣🤣

The content is between :

Cos you know the universe will sort it all out for her 😂😂 she’s busy currently manifesting an appointment for herself and her cyst 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
LOL @ mystic ma tagging Tracey & Leanne on the live about saving money! If Tracey cuts anymore corners she will be a sphere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
LOL @ mystic ma tagging Tracey & Leanne on the live about saving money! If Tracey cuts anymore corners she will be a sphere
Tracey should be giving that live herself. Of course the phone was free on upgrade and the screen repair free with a collab. Tighter than a nuns knickers. It wasn't for the want of hinting for a gifted iPhone or Samsung Galaxy though but alas she had to settle for a free upgrade.

Oh ffs. There she is again raving about a gifted service. duck right off Tracey

Reactions: 3
I bleeping want to fire my phone at the wall I’m raging she got it fixed for free!! and the big bleeping smug head on her 😡😡 she must have contacted them cos they were hardly stuck to her stories waiting for her to drop it???

There’s another company I wouldn’t touch.

100% Irish is very important to Tracey? No 100% free is more important.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.